Setting the record straight

Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
153 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54

Although the Vortex made a big impact, they failed in their initial plan to wipe out the other clans on arrival and now the clans are starting to fight back. So, while the Vortex welcome new comers Dagg and C Wing to their ranks, the Sentinel sign up Katja and the Rescue recruit Cliff. The clans of Clint City haven’t said their last word...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

151/153
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Monday 02/08/2010, 00:58

Vortex are going to dominate in the new ELO. I say this because most of their card are ability dependent and are amazing cards with their abilities.seeing as the Vortex suffer against SOA clans, they don't have any other real weaknesses either than that but now the Roots and GHEIST's main first liners are banned, you aren't going to see much SOA
152/153
Skullwiel - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/08/2010, 09:53

Youre wrong. They are not that good. Their bonus are handy backup if your decision fail but for now there are only few good cards and when they meet power/attack modification clans they have problems. The key to victory with them is to make huge difference in pills between you and opponent. If opp use only 2-3 pills on his card and you none than he can still use 2-3 pills on his second card. After that even if you survive, you have low life and small chances to KO your opponent (even with fury).
Their bonus is good with cards with high dmg like heegrn, Lehrg, Oflgn and Sunder. Unfortunately first 2 has weak power so they can be easly defeated without using many pills. Second 2 are better but are very vulnerable to SOA. Thats why i want Leader 8/6 with SOA but after last release i doubt it will be SOA, probably power modification like 2 last leaders or something with pills modification.
153/153
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 02/08/2010, 16:06

I have to agree with Eng_Wattenvol. At least for now.
Perhaps, once all 16-18 (not sure how much it should be) Vortex will be out and we will see clan Leader situation will change. But as for now, this is good clan but works best in half decks.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals