Setting the record straight

Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
153 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54

Although the Vortex made a big impact, they failed in their initial plan to wipe out the other clans on arrival and now the clans are starting to fight back. So, while the Vortex welcome new comers Dagg and C Wing to their ranks, the Sentinel sign up Katja and the Rescue recruit Cliff. The clans of Clint City haven’t said their last word...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

21/153
Vino-TIS - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 16/07/2010, 19:02

While I completely understand the reasoning behind slower releases, Im sure there are many people, like myself, that are waiting for the cards to be released before they purchase any, just in case something better shows up. Not only is a 2 week wait a long time as it is, but to only have 2 cards released is a shame. Frankly its becoming boring. That's just my opinion, but I wish you'd put out at least 18 cards for the Vortex clan before adding more cards to clans that have already been established. AKA clans that at the moment aren't in need of new cards. Thank you.
22/153
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 16/07/2010, 19:22

I like this release. The cards are really good. Cliff is nice because he gives sledge a bit of competition so that there is more of a decision to be made when choosing a 5 star Rescue for ELO.

I am looking forward to seeing C Wing in action.

Katja seems bad though. I am guessing she won't see much play in ELO other than with the odd new players. If your opponent has a single SoA she is a total liability. I think she would be quite good if she was 2 stars (she looks about as good as Mawpin or eahd to me) but at 3 even Dayton looks good compared to her.
23/153
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 16/07/2010, 19:51

Puddin Tame: Katja is a half-deck version of John. She is pretty good for half decks, pretty solid with her power.
It's not as if they should give better and better cards with each release, they are just adding another good option for people who don't want to use the same cards every time
24/153
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Friday 16/07/2010, 20:52

If Katja had confidence or revenge, she might be playable but courage is too vulnerable to be hit by SOA
25/153
Odor Blocker - Imperator English
Friday 16/07/2010, 20:55

26/153
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 16/07/2010, 21:00

Katja would be a great card if she had 1 more damage.
27/153
Zhudac - Guru English
Friday 16/07/2010, 21:52

CWing is like an offensive DR. Unlike DRs which reduce damage, he causes damage to your opponent; in this regard, he only causes a 2 life difference, making him worse than most decent DRs. However, he does make some mind games; after you hit them with Deea, the opponent will get a migraine headache if you're either going to fury + go for the KO with Dagg or just block off with C Wing and put your opponent in contention for a non-fury KO next round. Also, C Wing is good because he maximizes Vortexs' potential in the third round of the game, where you have to win just one round to seal the game. Awesome card.
28/153
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 16/07/2010, 21:52

C-Wing... I see many weekly ELO bans in your future... sorry buddy
29/153
lmcristi75 - Titan Română
Friday 16/07/2010, 23:54

Nice release. Now we will see more Vortex around . C Wing has a nice ability - an ability who will force the players to be more and more ""strategical"". Anyway, the strategies must change with the new bonus of Vortex. We will see again more SOA/SOB decks. Great adition this new clan, love the new releases, but when the new CR's will be anounced??? We are in the middle of summer allready...
30/153
Dreamed - Master - Noir English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 01:07

Katja = You make me spend real cash. Yes +1 for art. (her stats are ok)
More from this artist and I will ignore a purchase of this month videogames and get 10x copies of those masterpieces.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals