Setting the record straight

Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
153 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54

Although the Vortex made a big impact, they failed in their initial plan to wipe out the other clans on arrival and now the clans are starting to fight back. So, while the Vortex welcome new comers Dagg and C Wing to their ranks, the Sentinel sign up Katja and the Rescue recruit Cliff. The clans of Clint City haven’t said their last word...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

61/153
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 21:47

Have you ever noticed that in the last 3 times that after their waves that the Rescue has a new card? after the jungo's waves they welcomed Glosh and Joana, after the skeelz' waves they introduced Slege, and after the vortex' wave's they introduced Cliff.
62/153
Zhudac - Hero English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 21:51

Arguing online never gets you anywhere...
63/153
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 21:56

@ GardevoirLove

Why would I even talk about other cards when they are not even involved in the conversation? Straying far away from the course of the conversation does not appeal to me and I wouldn't even touch the irrationality of such a thought.

C Wing is a good card, indeed, and agreed. It is definitely not crap, it is good, but not good enough to be almighty as some people claim it to be and that is my point. If in case you haven't been reading my comments, I suggest you should so you'd pick up what we were talking about and what I'm pointing out is that C Wing is not almighty as some other players put him to be.
64/153
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 22:00

@Force I haven't really got round to reading your comments but got the quick sense of it. I know your gonna tell me to read them which I will but I think you should allow people there views. Some people will see C Wing as almighty, the same as some people seeing Kolos as all mighty while others might not.
65/153
Saturday 17/07/2010, 22:10

@ GardeviorLove

Agreed again with your point. Different opinions mean different tastes. I'm just pointing out the bad opinions like for example:

"if i have Kolos Ambre and cwing in my hand and youre going first what are you gonna do?? nothing.. its game over..end of story"

That is a player's opinion who holds C Wing as almighty but does it ring any absolute guarantee in it? Nope. That's a very beatable hand.

"As for how C Wing bluffs, well, it is kinda like Uranus isn't it?"

That's another player's opinion and that is likely how he sees both cards. But really, would people view it that way in a real match?

C Wing is definitely not a crap card, he is ok, but not that good IMO, we'll see him more in play once majority of the players get their hands on the card. And by that time we'll see just how good or bad the card is in ELO, T2, etc.
66/153
Saturday 17/07/2010, 22:20

And actually, a player held my opinion earlier as being stupid by directly calling it stupid. Did I call at his opinion back? No. So with that you'd know I am not the one over-reacting on this and holding on to a card like it was a precious loved one. I never said my opinions were absolute truths.

Same as anyone who voices out their opinions, I am voicing out mine and for the record, I never called another player's opinion dumb, idiotic, or stupid. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
67/153
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 01:15

C Wing, C Blade... I sense a pattern here.
68/153
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 01:37

C Horn, C Claw C Talon. Nope i don't see anything
69/153
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 01:53

What's next?

C Section? C Trus? C Shore? C++?
70/153
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 02:00

I would like to take the opportunity to say that I really love the Vortex and the way they bring new depth to this game
Losing has become a winning factor

about C Wing... I encountered him and I just put Cyb Lhia up with 1 pill
end of story

every situation depends on what cards the opposition is holding
if that Ambre, Kolos, C Wing & (let's say) Deea combo is playing a mono Roots deck..
it's not gonna fly, glass wings or not..

talking about potential situations is absolutely a good thing
presuming to know is a whole other ballgame

play the game, talk less, say more...
pz

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals