Setting the record straight

Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
153 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54

Although the Vortex made a big impact, they failed in their initial plan to wipe out the other clans on arrival and now the clans are starting to fight back. So, while the Vortex welcome new comers Dagg and C Wing to their ranks, the Sentinel sign up Katja and the Rescue recruit Cliff. The clans of Clint City haven’t said their last word...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

71/153
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 02:11

@ zhudac...Striker and soa isnt common in survivor..and neither is Gibson so shut it
@ Force Majeure...it doesnt matter if the hand is predictable...round 2 i have a 10 power Kolos and SOB...no card can beat that 130 attack
and Rubie and Wendel wont be seen in survivor =o shockerr you keep coming up with anazing scinarios =p..Uranus will so what...ive learned to deal with Uranus..dr is all you have to worry about..dr or not it still puts cwing at a kolos' strategic level..same point kazjun is tyring to make..tanaereva is affected by dr..is he now not an all and mighty card =o
SOA IS NOT IN SURVIVOR!!!!! the occasional person has GHEIST or Hawk..but youre never going to break records using it...i dont fear soa and it is no reason at all to not use a card
and honestly C Wing IS GREAT!!!!! for countering those annoying GraksmxxT and Uranus cards because you would sacrifice C Wing on them and still do 2 damage even though the min of their reduction is 1 =o so there goes the bid bad dr destroying hands with him
and @ deathbychips "C Wing doesnt turn all 8dmg cards into Kolos because if you have either a SOA, DR, or a life gain card then its not possible to set up the basically 0HKO with a straight sacrifice. And what balanced deck lacks all 3 of those abilities?"
....last time i checked Kolos was affected by soa and dr as well
72/153
Sunday 18/07/2010, 02:11

And guys stop bringing elo into this..im not an elo player..im just trying to prove how deadly he will be in survivor as a filler
73/153
Sunday 18/07/2010, 02:54

And also @ deathbychips....i dont have a single dr or soa in any decks i use..and i pwn ..so good players dont have those cards in their decks...because they have skill and dont need safety nets
74/153
Jin Kisaragi - Titan - Open Casket
Sunday 18/07/2010, 03:03

@AKG

Taking him out of elo just cost you this battle, if hes not in elo or survivor elo, then he is worthless as a filler. Hmm I see him in type 2 survivor, o look I have a 30 -40 star hand of power house cards that can all two-three hit ko. You see my point now right? So you have x amount of pills and x amount of life hes a two star wimp. He is not a card thats going to scare me when ever I see him. Kolos sure he scares me but I also beat a hand of 3 of him and Oshitsune in fight club and based off your example this would be godly and impossible to beat hand. How did this happen? I had 1 damage reducer , 1 soa and half a brain. My opponent played first o look I have an soa and he played a Kolos naturally I put 2-3 pill a card with high damage as 9/10 times thats a bluff. Second turn hmm I can play my soa which destroys your entire hand or play a dr with 2-3 pills figuring you will either over pill or put very few pills on it. So I play my dr. O look at that 2 Kolos down and its 9/4 to 7/12 at this point it doesn't matter because that soa is my trump card to either Oshitsune or Kolos. Given that it was fight club and I was using a 25 star upper/Vortex deck it did make me a little nervous but still logic prevails.

Think I'm joking?

23:32 ..you crushed UM_Reborn, URBAN MADNESS (12-0) – your wins: 26 points and 9 Clintz

Soa not in survivor? That a laugh. I've seen people at survivor 10 + with mono ghiest and who doesn't have some sort of soa in a deck, I know I do.
75/153
Sunday 18/07/2010, 03:22

Soa isnt in survivor..once again..it isnt common...im talking t2 survivor hes deadly...great when facing drs...if they see him they either have to wast their dr card round 1 or throw out a non dr and let your big damage card do work =) great dr counter
76/153
yk-lyss - Titan English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 03:51

@AllKnowingGod In survivor it is very common to see GHEIST or Roots to counter the many damage reducers
77/153
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 04:17

It's probably best release in months.
Fantastic "finish" to Vortex first release, very powerful and interesting Rescue option and not stunning but surely playable Sentinel.

Thank you.
78/153
Zhudac - Hero English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 04:18

@AllKnowingGod

I think you should shut up and stop pretending like you know everything. UR thought it out more than you.
79/153
Sunday 18/07/2010, 04:33

Lol i never see Roots..and GHEIST is just occasional
80/153
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 06:49

AllKnowingGod he wouldn't be too good in survivor type 2, think of it, he has to lose first so probably no pill him, then a mass 5 star can simply beat him with no pills, you have even pills but you have 10 life and he has probably 5.... And Roots are very common, Jeena Arno and Yookie hurt tonnes of cards, and Shakra and Ratanah destroy. GHEIST is there all the time with their Rolphs Toros Wardoms Miss Twice Cr etc

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals