Setting the record straight

Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
153 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 16/07/2010, 11:54

Although the Vortex made a big impact, they failed in their initial plan to wipe out the other clans on arrival and now the clans are starting to fight back. So, while the Vortex welcome new comers Dagg and C Wing to their ranks, the Sentinel sign up Katja and the Rescue recruit Cliff. The clans of Clint City haven’t said their last word...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

91/153
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 17:51

Still not reading anything that starts with my name...wasting time once again xDD i dont need to argue my point any further...i just hope everytime you guys face C Wing you lose and eat your words =) hes a BEAST and is a definate game changer..hes gonne be even more deadlier when Vortex gets an other dr (in the elo aspect)
92/153
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 17:56

Yeah, the permaban list is what is is though I reckon it should be reviewed every year or so. And I agree with you about Smokey Cr. I hate him far more than Kolos. I also rate Ghumbo higher than Kolos and emeth higher than General Cr. Though I guess thats my bias for more general play decks than 50/50 decks.
93/153
0 Braxter - Titan English
Monday 19/07/2010, 00:18

Yeah C Wing pwns
94/153
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 19/07/2010, 04:42

Well,cliff's another 6 powered high damage high star for Rescue. It's usable. I'd still use sledge or Aurora over him in T1. Kinda low powered for T2 as well. Not sure you could add much to that.

Daggs ok I guess. A 7/5 with attack mod. Nice enough. I'd take him over the prot bonus guy and probably the revenge -power guy. Though I guess with the Vortex bonus you could risk more to try to land the bigger damage of the other 4*s.

Katja? Great art, probably won't use the card. Damage is low, and her power is shot if hit by SOA. Even worse, it's courage based leaving the decision whether it gets SOAed or not totally up to your opponent. Also plenty of other nice 3 stars in the sentinals.
95/153
yk-lyss - Titan English
Monday 19/07/2010, 07:40

C Wing isn't that great honestly. You do 2 damage while I get to inflict any amount on you for free basically? Sign me up
96/153
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 19/07/2010, 08:02

Yep sure you do your 2 damage against my 8 damage hmm what an overpowered card aye?
97/153
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 19/07/2010, 12:43

Problem in ELO with Katja IS Copper
when Copper is released from banhammer-syndrom, there are a LOT of deckoptions avaible with SOA cards
so when teamed up with Katja, the Sentinel get hit hard when faces with Roots, GHEIST or decks with SOA powers..

worse than that...she's courage based,
which makes life rather difficult...
plus she's viable in a half deck in place of John
but in a monosentinel deck???

good beginner's card though if the price calmes down
good way to practice 7your future tactics with Copper
98/153
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 19/07/2010, 13:00

@K1NG_PWN4G3:
Adding to your post, that Katja + Copper = Not a 2HKO. Admittedly it's not that big of a problem in Elo, but it does hinder the usage by far.
99/153
Skullwiel - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/07/2010, 11:58

C Wing is a beast. If opponent has no SOA or DR on his/her hand, you play him in first tour. However it will end, opp has at least 2 life less. Now if you have cards like copper or caelus in your hand, its almost sure you won when you use fury on mentioned cards. In this situation cards like Leviatonn or Shakra will be more worth than ever.
100/153
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Tuesday 20/07/2010, 13:12

*question for future releases* .... who is sakrohms Leader?? andd when are they going to get " The Great Mxxt "

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals