Saturday 19/09/2009, 14:01
More and more lotteries are organized in our community and some are
created to scam players. That's why we need new rules about these events.
Free lotteries :
No problem with these lotteries, they are allowed.
- The organizer must clearly give the list of all prizes he gives
- The organizer must explain in the rules how winners will be chosen
(if a moderator will draw winners or if a moderator knows about this
lottery and is seeing to it)
You could ask for donations or agree to receive some BUT ALL cards
MUST be given to the players who joined your lottery.
You must give the list of ALL donations.
It must be clear : the organizer mustn't keep clintz or cards for him/
herself. He/she could be blacklisted or even banned for scam.
Lotteries with entry fee :
It is allowed only if you follow these rules :
- The organizer must explain how the jackpot will be given.
Example : 80% / 20% or 10 x 10% or 50% / 30% / 20%
- The organizer mustn't keep a part of the jackpot for him/herself or
he/she will be blacklisted or even banned for scam.
- The jackpot cannot be used to buy collectors (or even other cards).
The jackpot must be given to players.
Random selection of winners :
I advise you to be honest with random.
Your friends are not supposed to be more Lucky than the others.
You could ask a moderator to help you to organize your lottery and do
the draw for you.
Of course, if you are using multiple accounts to win something, all
accounts will be banned.