[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] New auction tool: scam
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:12
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] New auction tool: scam
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:12

Hello all,

I've seen several people trying to sell Rass, Kiki or Berserkgirl for surrealist prizes with a title saying the cards were the collector version (which wasn't).
It is scam and it leads to a ban.

I repeat :
It is SCAM and it leads to a BAN

So the idea is not as clever as it seemed.
« Previous1234Next »

31/39
ElementaryDrW - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 18:51

@PichuLove No, its not exatly like yo can accidentally scam! Its mallicious and should be punished!
32/39
_Rabble_ - Novice - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 01:13

@pichu, but some players don't mind being blacklisted. Some can navigate this game with no contact with others.
Intentionally scamming and stealing from other players by putting up fake promises (Genuine Kiki Cr for 200K) is very wrong, and should be dealt with as is. The punishment fits the crime, and a crime it is indeed.
Thanks to all the admins and mods who dealt with this quickly and weeded out the thieves who attempted to scam other players.
33/39
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 03:00

Noticed another scammer in the auction saying Kiki Cr when it is just an ordinary Kiki..
34/39
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 03:20

Amen, FM!
35/39
Berzerkking - Novice English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 03:31

How long will they be banned so that we know that they are beening punished long enough?
36/39
_Rabble_ - Novice - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 04:00

@Deafknight, i'm not 100% sure ( just 99.99%), but indefinitely. They are stealing from other players in a game that involves money, and IMO, their scum-selves don't deserve to be allowed back. Which I doubt will happen.
37/39
Aniston J - Guru - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 23/09/2010, 10:43

I see today much auctions wherer saying : ( 5x Vickie Cr buyout 250 k and when i click it on there was vickie Veccio and some bad from Montana. i think auctions need improve ....
38/39
HoA - Zero - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 11:01

Soething else people do is they write for example : 5 Caelus ans then they only have 1 caelus and nothing else. Then when i ask the person why they did that they say : " Oh sorry i meant to write 5* Caelus " . ANd i have asked many people
39/39
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 15:39

The punishment will stay as is. And it is a ban for scamming.
And yes, agreed with FAST IS FUN and _Rabble_
I will close the thread now and I will prune all the unnecessary stuff.
If anyone has any more concerns or suggestions regarding the sanctions for scams or scamming through auctions, my mail is open, or you can contact customer support.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals