Legendary Cards and Missions

Thursday 13/01/2011, 18:44
Sevver - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Sevver - Hero English - Thursday 13/01/2011, 18:44

Hi, i've just started playing again after a long time away and i was wondering if anyone can answer this for me? Apologies if it's already been asked elsewhere.

Do the legendary missions for each character stay the same when they return to be won the second time? Eg. is it worth doing any of the missions for the legendary card just now even though i know i'm not going to complete them all? Or should i just ignore them as the next time this card can be won these missions won't count anyway?
Hopefully, someone can help, thanks!

2/7
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Thursday 13/01/2011, 19:09

Probably yes, but no one knows for sure yet
3/7
HotShot888 - Guru English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 19:15

I think they stay. Otherwise people could abuse it by not finishing the last mission. Then the missions reset, they do them all again AND get the rewards again.
4/7
URHunter - Titan English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 19:22

Or maybe they will be a new set of mission that everyone can complete (except a different prize for the last mission)
5/7
Sevver - Hero English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 19:36

Ok, so there hasn't been announcement that i missed.

My guess is they'll stay the same too, since you can only win them once as far i'm aware? So there would be no need to continually create no ones and people can work towards them over a longer period. Hopefully.

Thanks for the replies
6/7
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 19:43

From what I remember it was stated by a Mod that
Next time the missions will be different, but EVERYONE will be able to do them getting all the prizes
excluding getting the Ld for second time

So if you don't do them now, you lose that missions
If you have Ld, next time you will still be able to do new set of missions getting prizes for them
Not sure, but I think I remember such statement from the forum or I just asked a Mod back then the same question
7/7
Sevver - Hero English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 20:54

So it's always worth doing as many as possible then.
Great information, thank you very much!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals