Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.
[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic
HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.
[INTRO] + Title
Please, Don’t give personal information as your name, your address or phone number, your password, etc.
[LFG] + Title
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.
[RP] + Title
Post your Fanfic / Role play / story.
HOW TO MAKE A HYPERLINK:
For example, we will make a guild hyperlink:
Step 1. Locate the desired URL at the top of the screen.
Step 2. Copy the segment at the end: guild = 157954
Step 3. Remove the [ = ] symbol and replace it with a [ : ] symbol
Step 4. Then post it and you will have a hyperlink to the guild. Ex: Open Casket
(Remember, to do a preset, event, or player name all you have to do is follow these same steps with a different URL)
HOW TO CREATE A GUILD:
You have to know that more than 50% of guild creation requests are refused.
If you want to create your “very own fantastic guild”, please, read and follow this :
- Try to find something original for the name of your guild ( use the guild search tool). Avoid things like “Urban” something, “The killerz”, names with Dark Knights/killers/fighters/soldiers, “naruto” something. If the name of your guild already exists, it will be refused.
- If the name of your guild is your nickname, it will be refused.
- Don’t use too many strange characters as ¥, † or Ø
- Describe your guild in more than 1 sentence. If it’s too short, it will be refused.
- If you Don’t describe it, it will be refused (no “My very own fantastic guild” ) .
And of course no titles or descriptions containing insults, racist comments, religious or illegal subject matter.