(EVENT) COMBAT!

(EVENT) COMBAT!
Tuesday 08/03/2011, 21:16
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
(EVENT) COMBAT!
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 08/03/2011, 21:16

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the latest CC Springgg event! For those of you that are familiar with me you may know that I am known for running unique format events with unique twists. This event is no exception. For a full description of the rules, please check out the link. Here is a quick list of reasons you should choose to join my event-

-For a mere 500 clint entry free the final two finishers will walk away with around TWENTY THOUSAND clintz worth of clintz and prizes, including a collector, betweent them. Value doesn't get much better than that.

-I am a known and respected event organizer with an excellent reputation. I have a perfect fair play rating. I have never been blacklisted. I am fair, strict, friendly, and reliable and take pride in making my events completely cheater free and as enjoyable as possible for everyone. I communicate extremely well with my players and often develop friendships with them.

-The format has many unique twists and will allow you to play in a way that you likely never have before. It is restrictive enough to keep everyone on the same page but open enough to allow for creativity and deck building skill to matter. Not to mention the players already signed up are of extremely high quality.

So, what are you waiting for? Check it out, green face if you like it, and join if you want to. One way or another, thanks for taking the time to read this and prepare for COMBAT!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=44289

2/2
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Thursday 10/03/2011, 22:26

Only two spots still available! Grab them quickly before they are gone! The player quality and prize pool in this event are insane!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals