Survivor Guide

Survivor Guide
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56
Mr Intelijent - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
Survivor Guide
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-VersifiedEnglish - Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56

Hello, I recently just made a Death Match guide and after overwhelming support (a few people) I have now decided to make a Survivor one, This one will be Type 2 and later on I will make Elo Survivor.

1.Include at least two Damage Reducers and at least one Soa. Damage reducers are probably the most important type of cards in survivor since as your progress you get a higher amount of health and lower amount of pills, so you must play to your strength and try and protect your high life because you may be able to win with just one shot. Soa is also crucial because in survivor you will generally find cards like Kolos, Kenny, Slyth and cards that are massive hitters, with a Soa you can stop these cards if you need to, it also provides a great bluff as no one wants to throw out a card against a Soa.

2.Try not to rely too much on abilities to help you win, sometimes you will verse GHEIST and Roots and if you are purely relying on cards that require abilities to win or ability to inflict great amounts of damage you won’t be able to get far. Try and include at least one 8 powered card and at least three 7 powered cards just in case you verse pure Soa.
« Previous12345Next »

41/50
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 12/10/2012, 10:19

I'm not really an experienced player, but I think it would be good to have a defeat card in your deck. It can help to widen the life gap without actually having to pill. Of course, it should be able to dish out a significant amount of damage as well. Something like Lola or Milena.
42/50
BA_Mihir - Hero - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 07:08

Though i am a level 82 player thats all courtesy only to DMs...
but the point is im a noob when it comes to Survivor as such...
i know it depends on the situation ad what the opponent has in his hand but even then could someone please advice as on what to play when ive reached the later stages when there are only 10,9 or 8 pillz?
meaning to ask what should i be playing in the first rounds in all probability?
ive got a proper deck:Eklore,GraksmxxT,Uranus,Dorian,Hefty,Jackie Cr,Herman,Maurice
ive got Miss Stella Stella trimkkt Kazayan Glenn as well...
missing a Lady
so could someone please advice me as on what should i be playing in the first round as such
43/50
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 09:07

Well BA_Mihir you have some good cards for Type 2, here's the deck I would use from what you have.
Eklore (For obvious reasons as she can be used on 3 turns)
GraksmxxT - A very strong defender but able to be used as offence
Uranus - A very strong defender
Miss Stella - She is a pill saver and she also is able to get above the Montana bonus should you run into them
Dorian - Your wall, a card that Soa and Sob doesn't affect
Jackie Cr - Another wall that can be used to attack, bluff and possibly defend against nasty abilities
Maurice - Similar to GraksmxxT, able to defend and attack if needed too
Herman - If you aren't versing an attack clan this guy will save you lots of pills, and if you are he comes out on top most of the time.

Now the best thing about your deck is that the opponent will have to pill, to beat your - attack bonus to then have their damage reduced most of the time which is a good stratergy. Here's some tips.
With Miss Stella I would always pill 1-2 just to be safe. If you win you get 6 damage through, if they win then chances are they used atleast 4+ pills. If I was low on pills this card would be good to use first up but only if you have Jackie, Dorian or Herman in your hand as the rest of the cards are defending. I wouldn't pill more than 6.

With GraksmxxT you can really do anything. 0 Pilling isn't a bad idea but 1 pilling will pretty much get you past every atttack bonus meaning they will have to pill to beat you. I would pill 0-2 on him
44/50
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 09:15

Uranus isn't a card you would use first unless you knew for sure they had no + life, Heal, Poison or Soa cards as they will use this against him. If they do have none of these feel free to old him as they won't be doing much damage. 2 Pills is the max I would use on this guy but 0 will be fine if they don't have said cards.

Jackie Cr - This card is a beast, use her any round with any pills against any card and you should be fine. She is very strong so don't over pill and if the opponent has a hand full of cards damaged by Soa then don't pill too many as it's unlikely they will try and beat her. 2 min, 6 max is what I would use on her.

Herman I would not use first because high powered cards and Soa will overpower him, where as he will over power those without said attributes. Use him against preferably a 7 powered card with 3 pills. If you verse say Jungo and the opponent uses Greow for example. The best choice would be to 3 pill. He will need to 7 pill to win which makes this card best saved for later.

Maurice - Use him whenever at any round but I wouldn't pill more than 4 on him.

Dorian - I would open if there are no - Damage cards in the opponents hand because he is pure power. 5 - 7 pills is what I would use on him.

Eklore don't ever use first they will nuke you with their best card, save her till last 2 rounds.

All the pilling above 4 needs to be taken into consideration. If I said pill 5 - 7 and you have 8 pills you would do 3-5 etc.
45/50
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 13:25

Woah!
this ig great help!!
thanks a ton
46/50
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 17:37

Above all ,
what is SOA , SOB or Other things except of Mono , I think mono means Full with only oneclan
47/50
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 19:09

Youre right about that:
mono means only cards from one clan in your deck
SOA is Stop Opp. Ability
SOB is Stop Opp. Bonus
48/50
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 02:52

No worries, glad I was able to help. As a sidenote I would definitely save up for Lady and replace Maurice with her when you get the clintz.
49/50
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 04:52

Wel waiting for the Survivor elo guid

After all i think keeping both Maurice and Lady is great but In Survivor t2 Only Maurice is good
50/50
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 08:12

Post 13, 14 and 16 are the Elo guide Selina-oc

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals