If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Master - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...187188189190191192...249250Next »

1891/2500
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 10:39

@TDB
first two are good,
but the rest gets kinda iffy, might need to reconsider all the possible permutations and how it might be imbalanced - although perhaps clever manipulation of the cards' base stats could even things out.

a possible bonus that might also be in that category is: copy opp. ability. Would really be interesting to see that come out... even as an ability in existing clans (although that might be too hard to balance).
1892/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 17:29

Only the first two were really thought out bonus suggestions. The others were just throwing out ideas that I hadn't heard mentioned before.

I think Copy: Opp Ability is way too chaotic for a bonus, but it could work as an ability.

Waldo (the Octopus)
4* Jungo
7/4
Copy: Opp Ability
1893/2500
Friday 23/11/2012, 08:21

Yarr, exactly my thoughts - as a bonus it would shut down too many cards.

and i like what you did with Waldo. 7/4 makes it doable since his bonus isn't atk or power manip, otherwise he'd become OP.

lemme see if i can come up with possible cards for other clans with atk or power manip (otherwise it'd have to stick with other clans with utility bonuses)

perhaps something like 4* 7/3 Copy opp ability sentinels would be doable hmm...
1894/2500
Toa000 - Senior English
Friday 23/11/2012, 14:10

1895/2500
Friday 23/11/2012, 20:52

I'm curious as to how the Copy abilities would interact. It depends on how the game is programed. For the purpose of demonstrating my thoughts, I will use Saki and an imaginary card. Imaginary card stats: 7/3 A: Copy: Opp Ability and B: Copy: Opp Bonus.

Hypothesis 1: Copied but useless.
Imagine attempts to copy Saki's ability, but it doesn't get an effect from it. Saki attempts to copy Imagine's bonus, but she doesn't get an effect from it. Imagine successfully copies Saki's bonus and both cards lose 2 power.

Hypothesis 2: Copied as stated.
Imagine copies Saki's ability which is then used to copy her bonus. Saki attempts to copy Imagine's bonus, but it tells her to copy it again (infinite loop), therefore Saki's ability becomes useless. Imagine copies Saki's bonus without issue. This means that Saki loses 4 power and Imagine loses 2.

Hypothesis 3: Copy what it's copying.
Imagine copies Saki's ability which is copying Imagine's bonus which is copying Saki's bonus of -2 power. This means that both cards lose 4 power. This is the interaction I'd prefer.
1896/2500
Friday 23/11/2012, 22:30

Yarr, i guess it does get confusing and really depends on the way the game is programmed.
Neverthelss, Amiral Coco does set a precedent - the enemy's bonus is copied first and then cancelled out by his own bonus. So in this case it only does one run to reach the most tangible outcome.

therefore i reckon hypothesis 3 will occur.
1897/2500
Sunday 25/11/2012, 02:01

I think H2 is the most likely, but would love it to be H3.

I'm so glad they released a PaDR card. I hope to see more soon.

Kroak
3* Jungo
7/2
-2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 2

After an extended stay in the Nightmare manor, Kroak has thought of some wicked ideas on how to find and punish on those that would dare sneak on to the Jungo's turf. With the GHEIST tech that his assistant, Gluup, stole and his arcane devices of necromantic origin, the frog now can control death, but can he control himself?

Gluup
4* Jungo
8/5
Stop: -4 Opp Power and Damage, Min 2
Once upon a time, there was a little fishy who met a frog. The frog had a plan for protecting their friends. First, the fishy would sneak into the sewers and take some machines and liquids from the men and women that live there. This didn't work out so well. The fishy was caught and injected with strange fluids and had mechanical devices imbedded into it and then the fishy died. For a time. The frog brought the fishy back and now has a new, better plan: destroy the sewer people. The not-so-little fishy likes this plan.
1898/2500
Sunday 25/11/2012, 02:31

Woa, isn't gluup a bit too OP mate?
8/5 -4 min 2? that thing destroys Spyke... perhaps make it -2 min. 4?

Perhaps something like this:
Nana (grandmotherly art)
Pussycats
4*
7/5
-2 Opp power and Damage, min. 4

I'll add a back story later, haven't found a complete one yet....
1899/2500
Sunday 25/11/2012, 05:24

It's not too OP. It wouldn't scratch Spyke because it only works on SoA cards, GHEIST, and Roots. Against everything else, he's just an 8/7 with no ability.
1900/2500
Sunday 25/11/2012, 06:24

Oh yea, didn't see the stop there.... my bad.

yarr, i guess making it go with conditional parameters such as "courage", "stop:", "confidence", or "revenge" would allow for higher values. Nice thinking, man.

« Previous12...187188189190191192...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals