If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Master - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...193194195196197198...249250Next »

1951/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 30/11/2012, 23:21

I had a dream about this game last night. One of the new releases was for a new clan. As far as I can remember the logo was a gear and the clan's theme seemed to be mechanics, factory workers, and complex (possibly ancient) machines. The machines don't seem to use electricity. Building off of this dream, I present Construct.
Story: A factory located in Clint City was digging into the earth to expand their operation when they discovered a cache of ancient machines. They also discovered a strange fungus that has affected their minds. They now seek to build and build, but to what end?
Bonus: -1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1

Axle (He rides between two large gear/wheels and was the card in my dream, but I don't remember his name.)
3* 6/5
Courage: +1 Life per Damage

Jacker (Large Hammer on one mech-arm, large knife in the other)
4* 7/4
Stop Opp Bonus

Zifter (A funnel-type robot with a shovel arm)
2* 5/4
-2 Opp Damage, Min 2

Scanna (Forewoman with a digit abacus? module)
5* 7/7
Copy: Opp Bonus

Sweeps (Vacuum/minesweeper guy)
3* 8/1
Damage equals Opp Damage

Cavern (Brainwashed executive?)
5* 8/5
Revenge: +3 Damage

Paraside (A large mushroom growing out of the back of a feral man using a sideways skateboard-type device with his arms)
3* 7/1
Poison 3, Min 3

Parasilo (Another feral mushroom-carrier, this one has an old-fashioned rocket)
4* 6/5
Defeat: -5 Opp Life, Min 5
1952/2500
Saturday 01/12/2012, 03:31

Parasun (Feral mushroom-carrier with a torch and drill-spear)
2* Construct
7/2
Stop Opp Ability

Claymore
3* La Junta
7/2
Steal: 2 Damage, Min 2
This is the basically be 7/6 with -2 Opp Damage, Min 2 (Jane Ramba Cr with one higher min.)

Sallie May
2* Skeelz
5/1
Support: -1 Opp Damage, Min 1

Digdag
3* Jungo
8/2
Protection: Power and Bonus

Madov
4* Uppers
7/4
Support: -2 Opp Attack, Min 11
1953/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 05:08

I love the story behind Construct. Very cool stuff.
1954/2500
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 15:09

Name: Nanalee
Clan: Nightmare

Bio: Having horns on your head is no picnic! Apart from Belle, every other person Nanalee has met has tried to kill her out of pure fear. 'Does such a slight difference call for hatred and ridicule?'...motivated by her own ideals, she plans to beat some sense into the humans of Clint City and with invisible protruding arms coming out of her back there's really no stopping her planned punishment,

Stars: 4
Ability: + 5 life
Stats: 8/2

Thought a new Nightmare 4* would be nice...one with some power and ofc a heavy weakness to SOA...typical Nightmare
1955/2500
Saturday 01/12/2012, 19:58

DoomBug, I was inspired by your clan idea. Hope you don't mind!

Parshoom Ld
Construct (Bonus -1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1)
4*
7/5
-2 Opp Power Min 5
Appearance: Giant parasitic mushroom perched atop a tortoise. The tortoise gets several mechanical parts, including large guns, as the card levels.

One of the most ancient fungal overlords, Parshoom revels in the glory of battle. Unfortunately, as his current host is a giant subterranean tortoise, charging cap first into the fray is not an option. But after a clever bit of engineering work, Parshoom was able to convince his clan to to outfit his host with a pair of powerful spore cannons... Let the reveling commence!

(Before the Spyke comparisons start flying, remember that this guy needs both his bonus and ability to be active to take a 7-power card down to 4.)
1956/2500
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 20:48

Name: Umbridge
Clan: GHEIST

Bio: Ever since joining GHEIST as a lowly secretary, Ms. Umbridge has flown through the ranks to become the clan's offical spokesperson. Her success has been attributed to her work ethic, innocent demeanor, and the mysterious disappearances of some of her more successful co-workers. While charming and innocent if the front, those in the know beleive that Ms. Umbridge is more vicious than Luba and Lilith combined.

Description: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Dolores_Umbridge

Level 1: Power: 4 Damage: 2 Ability: Critical: -2 Damage min 1 (see pg 194 for Critical def'n)
Level 2: Power: 7 Damage: 2 Ability: Critical: -2 Damage min 1

Notes: I was debating if I wanted to make Umbridge a GHEIST or a Upper, so I decided that GHEIST fit her personality more. My only fear is that she is OP and too much like Brimstone (who is extremely powerful).
1957/2500
Sunday 02/12/2012, 00:48

@Hutson
Considering her ability only kicks in if your losing and only reduces 2, I'd say it's fair.

@Ghelas
Cool. He/It's clearly weaker than Spyke. 7/5 with roughly -3 Power, Min 4 compared to that 7/7 -4 Power, Min 4 monster. No worries of being OP there. Storywise, I am suprised by the idea of the fungi being sapient. My original idea was for it to be a mysterious force, but the Ld revealing more about the underground clan is really nice. I like how you kept the mechanisms involved.

Ford (Indiana Jones and the Ant Cart?)
3* Construct
7/3
+3 Life

The Pan to Axle's Cutey.

The famed adventurer and archeologist, Prof. Henrison Ford, entered the Construct's worksite to investigate their strange ways. After several hours of presumed exploring and fighting, he emerged driving an ant-pulled cart with his whip. Rumors have it that he's now deep undercover in the clan, but it's not like anyone can just go up and ask him.

(I like Indy to much to just straight out have him be under mind-control.)
1958/2500
Sunday 02/12/2012, 07:15

Goldburg
4* Freaks
8/2
Defeat: -3 Opp Life, Min 0
Come and see Goldburg and his amazing contraption. Be amazed by it's many fast moving parts in their domino-style interactions. Just be sure not to touch it while he's setting it up; that would be very unpleasent.

Etcher
4* Sahkrom
7/3
Copy: Opp Ability
This unnamed artist is a lucky soul. Not many humans survive entering 18-dimensional space and even fewer return coherent. He now spends his time drawing the mind-breaking scenery, having forgotten his past life.

Vango
3* Berzerk
6/3 Stop Opp Ability and Bonus (With it's own bonus, it has the same stats as Leviatonn.)
He loved her so, but she rejected him. He showered her in wonderful gifts, but she wouldn't accept them. She took a trip so far, but he followed. He searched the city for her, but finally relented. The motel would do for one night's rest. No, this is wrong. What did he do to deserve this? He gave her everything and she threw it all away! How dare she do such a thing. He would paint the town red then she will see. She'll realize her mistake.

Raffaello
4* La Junta
5/4 Support: -1 Opp Power, Min 1
Back in high school, Myke and Raffaello were bitter rivals. Everything was a contest, a competition, a war. After graduation, the two of them simply faded from each others lives, but when Raffaello found out that Myke had joined La Junta, he jumped at the chance to meet his old rival and prove himself the better man.
1959/2500
Scrumpox - Senior English
Monday 03/12/2012, 02:05

Philth
Skeelz
Level 2
8/5
Ability: Backlash: Poison 2, Min 0.
1960/2500
Monday 03/12/2012, 02:35

Philth is way too strong. 8/5 2* with no penalty if played on the final turn.

« Previous12...193194195196197198...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals