If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...196197198199200201...249250Next »

1981/2500
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/12/2012, 03:36

If that was an ability that card would be like 100K because especially if it the character was in the Uppers, Montana, Sakrohm, Junkz, Sentinel, and Rescue! That's a big difference
1982/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 07/12/2012, 05:29

Yeah, like I said a mighty wall, but one that could only do 5 damage with fury and most people are just going to throw a DR or SoB at it or Tank the hit and not waste pillz. Against non-attack clans, this card has a hard time winning. The only two clans it can really hit hard are Frozn (revenge required) and Vortex (where you throw it away for more pillz). Everyone else either faces a 6 power with no attack advantage or the previously stated low-damage wal. That's why I put it in La Junta. As far I'm concerned, this ability is only for clans that have a weak bonus, like Skeelz. In fact, the only reason I didn't put it there is because that would remove it's (entirely intentional) weakness to SoA.

In short, the clans can stop this card with:
Power/Attack clans: DR, SoB, SoA.
Damage/Life effect clans: Higher power, attack abilities, SoA.
Frozn: DR, SoA, prayer.
Pussycats: Life effects, Poison, Heal, SoA.
Vortex: Lose the round on purpose.
SoA/B clans + Skeelz: Anything at all. There is no danger in this arrangement.
1983/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 07/12/2012, 05:36

@DoomBug:

Huh, interesting concept...
The way I see it is that it's a situationally game-breaking card, but it would be incredibly weak in most situations. 6 power means it would get destroyed more often than not when it had +damage bonuses (although it would still be a very scary card, the impact it had on a match would be comparable to Kenny Cr.) A wall with huge attack manip and low damage might help you win 3 rounds... If it weren't in La Junta. Does a free 3-damage win against attack or power manip clans really justify filling a 5* slot?

I see it as a card that carries both huge risks and huge rewards. 9 games out of 10 it would be either useless or some degree of underpowered for a 5*. 1 game out of 10 it would completely crush your opponent. Ultimately, it would be a risky novelty that wouldn't get much ELO play once people realized all of its weaknesses -- kind of like Lost Hog.
1984/2500
RIVAL-bossman - Senior English
Friday 07/12/2012, 05:50

Id like to see another damage reducer for the Uppers and this one should be Uppers best DR

4 star
Lady Glitt (basically a fusion of Lady and Gina Glitt)

6 power (but 7 would be AMAZING )
6 damage

Ability : - 4 opp. damage, min. 1
1985/2500
Friday 07/12/2012, 22:46

With Gina Glitt, Lady, Maurice, Burt, and Jody, I think it's safe to say that Uppers don't need another DR, especially one that good.

Khan (Hero of the Downtrodden)
5* Leader
5/8 Team: Reverse Stats
Translation: Power = Damage, Damage = Power
Ex: Gina Glitt becomes 8/1.
This ability only affects your cards. Not very helpful and risky at best. A gimmick card.
1986/2500
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:47

Piranas

3*

Claw

(Rare)

7/3

defeat: +2 pillz

Claw was a Spanish Nobleman before he joined Bloodh's crew. Reffered to by the artifact on his hand he looted while in Madrid, Claw absalutely despises ugly people, he would love nothing more than to see them all drown in a pool of thier own blood. So why would he join forces with a bunch of homely pirates? To get a read for how hard it will be to purge humanity and make it almost as beautiful as him!

I know he should probably be in Uppers, but then my favourite clan doesnt get a card based on street fighter.
1987/2500
RIVAL-bossman - Senior English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 22:11

The best 4 star damage reducer for Uppers

Power: 3 ( 7 power would be great and would not overpower GraksmxxT)
Damage: 6

Bonus: -10 opp. attack, min. 3
Ability: -4 opp. damage, min. 1
1988/2500
Sunday 09/12/2012, 23:13

Maize
3* Freaks
8/3
Copy: Opp Bonus

Bomb-Bomb
2* La Junta
8/2
Defeat: -1 Opp Pillz, Min 1
Slightly better Wardog.

Katz
4* La Junta
5/1
Support: +1 Power and Damage
Compare Isatis and Chiro.

Leaf
5* Piranas
8/8
Backlash: -2 Pillz, Min 2

Dr Salt
4* All Stars
7/4
-3 Opp Life, Min 2
1989/2500
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/12/2012, 09:51

Maloney
Berzerk
5* 8/6 Protection: Power and Damage (Virtual 8/8 with bonus. Fixit's a virtual 9/8 with Bangers bonus, so maybe not so OP)

The dark horse finalist in that year's Clint Factor, Maloney's temper and social issues meant he'd had to stay in a different motel to the other contestants, with the production team unwisely choosing the Red One. One gas attack later and the Berzerk have become Maloney's new audience and fanbase. Well, not so much for his singing, but they're sure as hell not complaining about his fighting!

(Those in the UK may get who this is based on, lol. His little temper tantrum getting him kicked off the final performance was perfect inspiration XD)
1990/2500
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 00:43

Bomb-Bomb
2* La Junta
8/2
Defeat: -1 Opp Pillz, Min 1
Slightly better Wardog.

OP, can hit for 4 damage or make you overpill. Although not uber-gamebreaking he'll see a lot of ELO bans (Although Junta needs somthing to bring them back lol)

Katz
4* La Junta
5/1
Support: +1 Power and Damage
Compare Isatis and Chiro.

Isatis is better since she has +1 damage and is more solid, being a 5/8 vs. SOA.

At max, Chiro has 1 more damage, albiet 1 less power, but keeps an 8 power vs. SOA

« Previous12...196197198199200201...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals