If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...219220221222223224...249250Next »

2211/2500
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Saturday 23/02/2013, 04:13

Declan
Junkz
5*
5/8
Support: +3 attack

Dequan
Junkz
2*
4/4
Support: -1 power min 4

Derwin
Junkz
3*
5/5
Courage: +3 power

Devin
Junkz
4*
8/4
Stop: +4 damage
2212/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 20:58

Aralis (people say Ulu Watu need to be better as regards damage, here is a solution)
5* Ulu Watu
7/8 Ability: Protectionamage

Unknown (secret of room 13 has attack manip? That's what Berzerk need more of I think)
3* Berzerk
7/5 Ability: Courage: -13 Opp Attack, Min 2.

Darkling
3* Nightmare
8/3 Ability: Revenge: Damage+4

Bladebeard (Improved mini Uchtul anyone?)
4* Piranas
8/7 Ability: Backlash: - 3 Life, Min 0.

Pyrrhus (after the king of Epirus. Stats reflective of the name too.)
3* La Junta
8/5 Ability: Backlash: -4 Pillz, Min 4.
2213/2500
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 23:20

@Spikey 13
I think you need to raise all of your star levels by one... aka, all of your characters seem OP (Aralis would be fine with 1-2 less damage/power though)
2214/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 25/02/2013, 12:14

+1 what hutson is saying.
Well Aralis is pretty good as is tho imho.

liking the Junkz love, treedroid. Though they still somewhat pale in comparison to their Sentinel counterparts (Declan and Dequin)

Nomrod
Junkz
4*
6/7
atk +6
2215/2500
Monday 25/02/2013, 22:04

@ hutson and mah
Admission: Unknown is OP, I should have made it 4 dam. Darkling you can argue is OP (though I think it's borderline)
Question: how do you find a card which removes 4 of it's own pillz OP? Bladebeard is only a bit better than the rubbish Uchtul, removing 3 of his own life to Min 0! How can you complain? Remember, if a card has Backlash, it needs awesome stats to justify it. I've yet to see a backlash card I'd use.
My turn: @ mah Nomrod is more OP than Rowdy, with 7 damage, despite lower attack manip.
@ hutson Declan seems fine, better than Sammy imo. Dequan = Junkz Tobbie - fine. Derwin looks to be BORDERLINE OP. Devin - OP, compare with Zhang. Fairer ability Stop: Dam+3?

Damask
Vortex 5*
8/5 Ability: Activate: Bonus
This card gains 2 Pillz out of 3 used win or lose, except winning against SOA.

Jawz (Shark which appears on Piranas finishing move.)
Piranas 4*
3/7 Ability: Support: -5 Opp Attack, Min 13.
Can't see this as OP, with 3 base power and a min of 13 to the ability on a 4*. Just sayin. SOA kills him.

Norrin (after the Silver Surfer)
Ulu Watu 4*
5/6 Ability: - 11 Opp Attack, Min 3. (Support: +3 Min)
Min of 6 with no fellow clan members, 9 with two, 12 with three and 15 with four. Credit to TDB for inspiring that ability.

Anyone saying this next is OP, it is just a CONCEPT to suggest how to give incentive to play Rescue in split decks.

Loner
Rescue 2*
4/5 Ability: - 4 Opp Power, Min 2. (Support: +1 Min)
In mono, the Min is 6!
2216/2500
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 01:09

@ Spikie
I will admit that I tend to under power cards, but let me go through my line of thought:
Aralis: 8 unreducable damage with 7-9 power. I personally see this as OP when combined. I would be ok with 6/7 damage, but not 8.
Unknown: Maby I play Rescue too much, but 7/5 is only a 3 starred card if it has a crappy/'low' ability (Ex Harold). -13 min 2 is not a small ability... even if it is couraged.
Darkling: I cringe at the 8 power and potential 7 damage... a conditional 8/7 is not a three stared card.
Bladebeard: He is not overpowered... as a 5 star. In my view, removing the 1 damage is not much. Add in the fact you also removed two of the self inflected life, and he may be more powerful than Uchtul.
Pyrrhus: I am probably wrong, but I just don't like 8/5 stats on a 3 starred cared (once again, see Darkling). While you do have the backlash, just wait for the last turn, or play all but 4 pillz and you easily get around it.

Also, Loner is extremely similar to Lothar (in fact, you may have based it on him). The problem with Loner is that his ability conflicts with his bonus too much. Sure, you could play him alone (in which his min actually becomes 3), but he is a virtually unsupported 4 star who will get mauled by All Stars, GHEIST, and Roots. (Not to mention every other power reducer with low min). Plus, Rescue works with Rescue. Unless you can get 4 Rescue cards that don't depend on their bonus, this just will not work.
2217/2500
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 15:26

GHEIST: 2*: 7/2
Ability: -2 opp. power min. 5
Bonus: SOA
Why? GHEIST need more solid cards and walls, so why not.

Vortex: 3*: 5/6
Ability: +4 Pillz
Bonus: Defeat: Recover 2 out of 3 Pillz
Why? It would seem really interesting because the fact that you gain pillz either way, but is very unstable if this card loses Bonus or Ability. Just needs to be implemented

Roots: 5*: 8/6
Ability: Courage: +1 power and damage
Bonus: SOA
Why? Roots 5* line up all suck, so lets make it OP by adding in a monster
2218/2500
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 21:03

@AsianRepublic
Your GHEIST 2* seems OP, compare with Graff? The Vortex 3* seems fair, good for mind games but weak at round winning. Cool Roots idea, I agree about Roots 5*s.
@ hutson
Thanks for that. No hard feelings eh? I don't agree with all your reasons, but I like to understand people's thought process. Observe though that some releases lately (eg Madelone, Malicia, Sabia,) have been quite OP, and there seems to be an trend for upgrading the strength of new releases. Perhaps OPness is the UR future? My flaw is I have ideas expecting future releases will be borderline OP. You seem to claim Rescue couldn't have a split deck niche. However, if you have a 4 Rescue/4 other clan deck, there will be times that a card like Loner would be in an ideal situation with 2/3 fellows making him like a higher damage Tobbie, so he's usable the way I intended. Also, now you've made the claim, I feel challenged to have ideas proving you wrong. It'd need new ability scripts though...

George (after Galapagos tortoise LONESOME George)
Rescue 3*
7/4 Ability: Bonusless: Attack + 13
Usable as a splash. Better as the only Rescue in the hand than in mono!

Joseph (From a musical- "Children of Israel are never ALONE..."
Rescue 4*
8/5 Ability: Support: -4 Attack, Min 9. (The Ability REDUCES Joseph's OWN ATTACK by 4 for each Rescue in the hand)
In mono or alone, 8/5 OWN Attack -4, unless meeting SOA. With one other Rescue, he's 8/5 -2 OWN ATTACK, two others -3.
Best with one fellow Rescue
2219/2500
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 22:41

@Spikey
I wasn't aware their were any hard feelings to begin with... (the downside of the internet I guess).
I'm not saying that Rescue cannot be in a split deck, I am saying that it will be hard to find such a split deck. My reasoning is that Rescue's bonus is maximized in mono. To compensate for their huge bonus, Rescue seems to have lower power (5-7 instead 6-. That said, their lower power makes their bonus almost necessary. The only surefire way to make a great Rescue half deck is if you have 4 Rescue Cards that have a high enough power not to need their bonus, but a perfect ability where they are not OP or useless when in Mono. I think you are getting closer with George, but what is stopping him from being in any other clan (like Leader or Skillz?). Anyways, this is my thoughts on the task. Good luck!

Also, I would like to note that the Support condition includes the card itself (but you seem to already know that), so be careful when making self hurting support cards. (basically, Joseph always has a -4 attack on him... I don't like that)
2220/2500
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 23:01

Name: Harriet
Clan: Rescue
Description: Wither kidnapped by the GHEIST, 'conscripted' by the La Junta, taken by the Montana, or stolen by the Nightmare for Ghumbo's next meal, the citizens of Clint City go missing go missing quite frequently. Luckily the Harriet is looking out for those people. She uses her skills of persuasion to infiltrate the other clans, and smuggles prisoners out.

Level 1: Power: 3 Damage: 1
Level 2: Power: 4 Damage 3
Level 3: Power: 6 Damage: 3 Ability: Copy Opp. Bonus

Based off of Harriet Tubman (American Hero who helped slaves escape from the South before/during the American Civil War).

Name: Jason
Clan: Rescue
Description: A former La Junta, Jason quit after getting in an argument with Bryan about health insurance (yes, Bryan was surprised too). After months of begging, Kerry finally allowed Jason to join Rescue as a mechanic. But a La Junta at heart, he likes to install rocket launchers on Rescue's vehicles when ever Kerry isn't looking.

Level 2: 2/4
Level 3: 5/4
Level 4: 7/5 ability: Defeat: -2 opp pillz, min 3

« Previous12...219220221222223224...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals