If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...222223224225226227...249250Next »

2241/2500
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 10:27

Hmm ... I can't play this game
2242/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 18/03/2013, 22:57

@ MihoAnsatsu you're guess is correct.

Why not lets have a review of some of peoples ideas, it seems a shame to ignore them before submitting my own latest...
Mikayla- seems a little weak imo, can't see it being used over Sasha, Redra, Belle or Liam. Perhaps a poor man's Redra?
Cass- Petra for Sentinels- love it!
Vahd- Mantiz for the Sentinels. Not sure this is needed when they already have Jakson...
Till- Very OP. If it had 5 base power it would be vulnerable to SOA at least. With 7 has too few weaknesses.
Peter: Skeelz need strong abilities and stats to make up for that bonus so seems fair...
Rock: Extremely OP. Look at Carter and see my point.
Level 75 Leader: Not sure about this one. OP in the presence of Berzerk and a few other cases, a tad weak otherwise.

Now for my latest...
Jack
Sentinel 4*
4/7 Ability: Courage: -6 Opp Power, Min 4.
Kind of replacing Dragan Cr (Cr) and Copper (elo banned)

Henry
Skeelz 2* (special skill: when angry turns into a theropod type dinosaur)
4/4 Ability: Revenge: Pow. and Dam. +3.

Bulk Banna
Berzerk 5*
6/5 Ability: Revenge: Pow. and Dam. + 4.
Useless 5/5 -2 life with no revenge. With revenge, becomes a terrifying 10/9! (to all OH/KO haters, the bonus has min 2)

Nunavik (check out Ayzkub Bio)
Frozn 5*
3/8 Ability: -2 Opp Pow. and Dam, Min 2.
This card is about as opposite a Frozn card could be from Ayzkub- 5* not 2, low power/high damage, reducer not increaser... Is a potential OH/KO with revenge+fury.
2243/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 01:27

Why would we need Jack to replace those two cards when there's Harvey?
2244/2500
---SiM-HoA--- - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 01:18

Bulk Banna and Henry are incredibly OP...a 7/7 2* with revenge? That's just absurd...I mean Bulk Banna I guess wouldn't be too bad considering SoA messes him up completely, but a potential 10/11 nuke in elo? THAT is foolish... Regardless,

Serve
Uppers
2*
3/5 -4 Opponent attack min 1

Manimal (Parody of Kenneth Faried)
Bangers
8/5 Damage and Power +1 The Bangers don't have an 8 Power Card yet and I feel as though they deserve one. Hikiyousan can reach 10/7, so an 11/6 wouldn't be much different (OP) IMO

Mick (Parody of Mick Foley, who was often in steel cage matches during his wrestling career)
All Stars
4*
3/7 Power = Power Opponent Incredibly susceptible to SoA and low-power reducers (such as Robb Cr or Caelus Cr) He copies your opponents power, and throws them down (almost like two people climbing the Cell in a steel cage match, and someone comes from behind and rips the top guy down and goes ahead of them)
2245/2500
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/03/2013, 19:19

Foster
Berzerk
Bio: "Keep it all in and be a good little Clintizen"; that was Foster's mantra and for the most part it worked. But after getting screwed-over in divorce court, fired from his job and losing his house so Zlatar could build a new country club, it all blew up. Now with a little red make-up, he make himself look like a Berzerk and have an excuse for violence that even unnerves them.

1*: 1/2 (A man resembling Michael Douglas from Falling Down is busy putting red make-up on.)
2*: 6/2 (Now all red, Foster is putting on some yellow contacts.)
3*: 7/4 (Heal 1, max 10) (With an evil and insane look in his eyes, Foster holds a bat in his hands. Just ready to bludgeon the player.)

Kai
Clan: Frozn
Bio: Everything used to be so beautiful, but those monsters had to take it away. The others try their best with their ice guns and diplomacy, but nothing to mend Kai's broken heart for all she could see was the ugliness and cruelty of the outside world. One day a mysterious voice told her how she could "make it all better" if she gave it her soul. Now everything will be cold and pretty again even if everything else to die.
Look: A beautiful human dressed like a queen in white with jewelry and a staff made of ice.

4*: 7/4 (Poison 2, min 2)
2246/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 01:13

Grouchy M-RX
3* Computists
6/5
Ability: Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz out of 3
Bonus: Conf.: +2 Life and Pillz

Laughter is the opiate of the masses, yes? A few silly words can change the hearts and minds of the public. It is this logic that places the fake-mustache-wearing, chain-smoking, comedy android into the spotlight. A little showrobotship and the audience is putty in it's claws.

Line N
5* Computists
7/6
Ability: Stop Opp Ability
Bonus: Conf: +2 Life and Pillz

Originally a minor service droid, Line N developed an unfortunate glitch and would have been recycled if it weren't for the rhythm of its spasms having a hypnotic effect on certain biological life-forms. Now equipped with a voice-box and an array of instruments, it wages a glorious musical war against capitalism.

JOE Steelman
2* Computists
6/2
Ability: -3 Opp Damage, Min 2
Bonus: Etc.

A humble secretary droid, and not a spybot for our glorious Leader, JOE Steelman is an example citizen. It does not attempt to consume more rations then it is waged, it does not leave its workplace until it has completed its functions, and it does not spread negative rumors about the Computist party.

Zan.GIF
4*
7/5
Ability: Protection: Power
Bonus: Etc.

Computist wrestling is always number one. The reason is clear: when Zan.GIF performs a spinning compile-screwdriver on a squishy capitalist, they always suffer real Computist damage. And if they try to deter it with projectiles? Well, he'll just banish those flat!
2247/2500
hugon96 - Guru - Piratas do Atlântico Júnior Português
Saturday 23/03/2013, 02:17

Hi there, how about these:

New clan idea: Slummys (the poor people that used to live in the streets of Clint City were united by an ex member of the government tired of the city's indiference to such misery. That guy is known as Mr. Slomp, Dorian's uncle. After realising they could demand their rights, they started to create chaos through the city.

Bonus: Block power and attack (this means that your attack can't be lowered and your opponent's attack can't be increased by any abilities/bonuses if this bonus is active - same for power.)

Mr. Slomp - (R) 2 stars The Leader of the Slummys left the Polit after seeing they didn't care about the poorest at all. Since they hado no clan to defend them, he decided to be one of them, live on the streets, earn their trust and represent them in their revolution - the Slummy's rise from the alleys and are ready to make their point.
P-8 D-4 Block damages

Clintzeeker - (U) 2 stars While he was just Merlo Sirava, nobody noticed him outside the city bank waiting for a generous and wealthy man to drop a coin. But now that he's adopted his new identity, the Clintzeeker will give them all the coins they need - right in the face.
P-6 D-2 Support: -3 attck opp. min 1

Chip - (U) 3 stars Chip used to be an undercover agent of the Sentinel on the streets, in order to find a very important drug dealer. However, when he realised his own clan wouldn't "Protect and serve" those in need, decided to took the matter into his own punch.
P-7 D-4 Stop: SOA
2248/2500
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 08:08

Protection: power does seem interesting, could even go for protection: power and damage even (to allow for lower base stats compared to the former). However, imho protection (or block) attack would probably be untenable

computists seem fun, and i love the references

Kai seems good
Foster could go heal 1 max. 11 or 12 imho, 'cos he's a tad "meh' if you compare him to other heal 3* and the fact that heal 1 tends to go for 2* cards. So i would propose to allow him to heal for a little bit higher so that he gets to fill that niche of slow heal but higher max.

i like serve and mick. Manimal is also quite acceptable considering how Hax that piratechickwhatshername is (and, to some extent, her Miss version)...

nunavik is OK
bulk banna and henry is kinda OP. perhaps +2 for henry and reworking banna so that he doesn't too easily 2HKO with Eloxia and that -1 life min. 0 2* Nightmare whatshisname? Max 8 power for lose-2HKO potential imho

Jack is interesting. I would say that he's good - a real low power reducer in similar to Sliman, Herman, gringo, Sol Hona. Lots of ways to get past him, but he still has a niche he can fill, I like it.
2249/2500
hugon96 - Guru - Piratas do Atlântico Júnior Português
Saturday 23/03/2013, 15:26

Hi there, i was just trying to make them stable against all clans: they can ruin cards like Mona and the montanas, saks and Uppers (Uppers are getting too strong in elo, with good SOB Hefty and ok SOA (Rubie), along with DR attackers. The Slummys become very vulnerable to DR. and all sorts of pillz and life manipulation. Maybe if it was only Block: attack, and some good raw stats (8 powered 2*, some walls with "stop" powers to prevent from GHEIST / Roots) it would be more balanced.
2250/2500
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 06:49

I think The Lost or Les Misérables would be better names for the clan. It gives them a sense mystery and references their own sad state.

@ mahawirasd: Thanks for the advice, I'll go change Foster's heal limit to 12. I'm glad you liked Kai as well.The more I think about it, she starts out as a teenaged Eskimo girl who has tears running down her face as she looks out at "ugliness" around her at level 1.
2: Kai's on her knees and turns her tear-soaked face to see a sinister-look artifact floating in front of her.
3: Seizing the artifact, she lets out a scream as ice-blue ribbons of energy jab into her body.
4: Her transformation complete, and older Kai is in a long, elegant black dress with Yeti fur trim and adorned with ice blue diamonds (with a crown made of the same stuff). Her skin, eyes and hair are now pure white. Now completely insane Kai, laughs wickedly as her artifact summons sheering, cold winds.

« Previous12...222223224225226227...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals