(EVENT) DESTINY 2.0

(EVENT) DESTINY 2.0
Saturday 10/09/2011, 05:24
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
(EVENT) DESTINY 2.0
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Saturday 10/09/2011, 05:24

Hey everyone! For those of you unfamiliar with me my name is CC and I am the creator of a circuit of events dubbed the CC Circuit. You can find more information about it or sign up for my newsletter in the free event in my profile!

Destiny is a format I created quite a while ago, originally for its own event, and I've since used it for a stage or two in several other events. It has unique rules and has been popular within my regular playerbase. It is one of my most requested formats overall and it has now gotten to the point where I've decided to make a second event dedicated exclusively to the new and improved version of the format.

Here are the basic rules-

-3 combinations of 2 clans, chosen at random.

-Deck swap in between games is allowed and encouraged.

-Multi-stage event. New clan combinations after each stage.

The format is both unique and skill intensive and really rewards deckbuilding skills and creativity. You may end up with some pretty strange combinations, which is half the fun of it.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to message me privately. I'd also happily provide a link to the original event, though as I stated above this one is an improved version with some changes for the better from the old format.

I'd really appreciate it if you rated the event green. This would help me out a lot.

Finally, the link-

DESTINY 2.0

Join up and face your DESTINY!

2/3
Nakedsquirrel - Titan English
Sunday 11/09/2011

Great event and the best event creator out there
3/3
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Sunday 11/09/2011, 02:25

Very kind words... I sincerely appreciate it my friend. It is you, and people like you, who keep me playing this game and creating events. Everything I do is for you guys! I'm so glad you enjoy my events!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals