Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)

Monday 03/10/2011, 11:20
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 03/10/2011, 11:20

This news archive lists Staff mb (Message Board) posts & events that have appeared on the public UR news feed

User Guidelines:
- Each event is listed in chronolgical order, descending from the past to most recent.
- Multiple events that happened on the same day are separated by number
- The first line shows the title of the event.
- The next lines show a summary. (The 1st few lines of the event)
- The last line is a link/URL to the full story. (IF a URL exists)
- The URL gives additional insight because the info in the discussions usually clarify anything seemingly unclear by the staff.
- Unfortunately, the Staff mb doesn't have an archive of everything that happened on the public news feed
(I.E. Some character & CR release stories are missing)
- I only included events that affected UR internationally, hence "UR International News"
(I.E. Character stories, new features, CR stories, comic releases, etc)
- I did not include: technical bugs/upgrades, new payment options, staff promotions, scam warnings, country exclusive events, etc

I used my best judgement on what to publicly reveal. But worry not! I keep a personal copy of the RAW, uneditted archive from the EN staff board & public news just in case major edits/additions are needed for future UR Int'l News Archive drafts.

News Archive Timeline Format:
Day/Month/Year
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

121/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/10/2011, 12:02

I sincerely hope you all have enjoyed this new edition of my "UR timeline series."
This thread will be closed in order to keep it clean and more easily viewable by the public.
Thank you mods & admin for bearing with me and working with me to post this grand thread!!!

I would like to welcome further corrections, suggestions and even additions to this 1st draft of the News Archive, via PM or via the link shown below

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1857386&subject_page=0

If possible, please also send proof/evidence supporting your claim, whether it is an official staff thread or a screen snapshot.
Thanks again all.

Enjoy!

~MasterfuI~

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals