Free Avatars

Free Avatars
Thursday 21/06/2012, 16:32
hopefo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Free Avatars
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITEEnglish - Thursday 21/06/2012, 16:32

So I am pretty bored right now, and I have decided to do some free avatars to get my name out there. The first five people with get their avatar for free, and rest of the people will get there's half off until Friday. And after that the avatars will be 25% off for the rest of June. Also if you purchase 5 avatars that entitles you to one free avatar. Also to the moderator or admin checking over this, I am doing this because I wish to take a break from the game and want to still do something fun and cool related to this awesome game. If you are interested you can just message me or post here, the 5 free avatars are for the first 5 people to message me.

2/3
BlackMagic_UM - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 20:32

Ummm, you got no comments, so i'm first! if youre still up for it id like one with Kenny Cr and Caelus Cr, and try to make it look cool with a blend of something like your avatar on caelus's side and fire on kenny's side, its quite specific, but it looks like youre good pm me for anything like yes no, or complications, or even just to say hi!
3/3
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 10/12/2012, 07:26

This is from 6 months ago and his profile states for a small fee. he also says the deal is only through june, nice thought but my guess is no replies cause everyone sent a PM in hopes to have theirs be one of the first

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals