Discover Deathmatch Standard!

Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02

From now on, you can play Deathmatch mode in Standard format; the rules and wins will be the same as in Extended format (to find out more about Standard format, click here). And, given the low number of players in Extended 25, we have decided to remove it from the list of formats available in Deathmatch mode. Finally, we have also decided to ban Ambre in Standard format and this will apply to all the different game modes. Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

91/108
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 29/06/2012, 08:32

Is it just me or are Eklore, Morphun and Bridget splashed into certain clans getting more common in the Standard rooms? I like to reiterate myself from earlier: Just Ambre? People are just going to resort to the other Leaders, who, though weaker, are just every bit as potent as Ambre. (Well except Vholt, and maybe Ashigaru and Timber.)

Oh well, at least the staff actually listened gave those who wanted Ambre out what they wanted right? *shrug* And with Ambre gone, there's some added diversity in the decks now.... Diversity in Leaders used that is.
92/108
Quinnfr - Hero - SAM Deutsch
Friday 29/06/2012, 13:30

Extended DM is back.
93/108
(13) - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 29/06/2012, 20:12

What is so bad about going against better cards and decks? I get so tired of people complaining about the so called better cards. I love going up against the Big 5 and higher level players. I learn when I play against better decks and players and I don't cry when I lose a match. They are really dumbing down this game because the whiners can't handle loosing.

Maybe this post will be allowed. My last two never showed up. Very disappointing.
94/108
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 01:45

I do appreciate the gameplay/balance tweaks the UR staff has been working on, but I think that at this point, it's an overall lack of polish that's more problematic. Information about the game and new changes should be easier to access, staff should make more of an effort to communicate with the players, etc. Even though I applaud many of the new changes, it's always disheartening that when the game developers speak on the forums, it's almost always to inform us about some choices that they're making (shouldn't there be a "patch notes" page or something?) or to defend the choices they've already made.

I'm not sure what's happening with the DM, but (forgive me for sounding so critical) it all seems a little bit unprofessional! Why not ask the players whether they value a room or not before removing it? Okay, I suppose what's done is done -- but then it comes back without so much as an announcement. Is it a bug? Did the developers relent and decide there's no harm in keeping it open? At this point, I have no clue, and as a player who expects some consistency from this game, it makes me frustrated.

And how about the video ads? Does anyone watch them now that the rewards are so marginal? I would love to see a "treasure chest" system that randomly rewards clintz or 1 credit, and maybe even has a tiny chance of awarding a low-value rare card or several credits at once for a video ad! I'm sure UR is missing out on a lot of potential revenue here.
95/108
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 03:17

Wow and once again not a single official of the game can be bothered to respond to everyone on this board
96/108
Saturday 30/06/2012, 05:20

@(13) I guess you're probably somewhat responding to my post yes? Well, just for the record, I'm more of pointing out that things aren't really changing just because one powerful card has been banned out of the format, Despite what some of the people glad for the change seem to think.

But that's not to say I'm not against the Ambre banning in standard, it's a nice perk for playing a the format. And let's face it, Ambbre can be frustrating when fighting her 4 out 5 of all your matches in extended DT.
97/108
WP_Retin - Veteran - War Party English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 15:57

Bad Move.
98/108
Sunday 01/07/2012, 17:07

Excuse the double post but correction - on the second paragraph meant: But that's not to say I'm against the banning of Ambre in standard. Everything else I said still stands.
99/108
URGHOST - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Monday 02/07/2012, 19:25

I dont use Ambre but the banning of cards is why I stop playing as much as I did in the past. I dont even spend money on this game anymore becuase this is way out of hand for me with this ban bull. I know about 100 to 120 player's that have just simple said good by to this game becuase they are feed up with sinking cash into it an the next week having to do the same becuase the cards they buy get banned and cannot be used! well good luck with this new kind of ban and I hope player's that spend money on this game realize they are just flushing it down the drain for cards that will be usless soon.
PEACE OUT
100/108
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 03/07/2012, 02:49

Dude, they've only banned one card. One overpowered, overplayed card that is the reason some people hate T2.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals