The Beat in your Blood

The Beat in your Blood
Friday 13/07/2012, 11:08
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
The Beat in your Blood
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/07/2012, 11:08

From the depths of the sewers, Mok can hear an almighty din from up above.  It’s Fizzle who, with her electromagnetic pulse glove, has animated all the acoustic appliances she can lay her hands on, plunging the city into a torrent of supersonic sound waves. The atmosphere is so charged that Beeboy just can’t stop himself from boogying on down, amazing the crowds with his Clashes, Flashkicks and Handspins, and challenging Shifou to a Breakdancing showdown. Will the old master take up the challenge or will he just give him an almighty headkicking?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/59
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 13/07/2012, 19:38

Hmm..
Mok: he is an ok card, potentially 8/4. 8 power is very rare in GHEIST deck so he is welcomed
however, like tititoro said, Z3r0 D34d is better than him
Z3r0 D34d is solid and very flexible, while Mok needs a revenge.

Fizzle: hmm.. 8/4 -3 opp damage min 2. I don't know why people like her?
I think many people forgot about Lolly.. 7/3 -2 opp damage min 1
I think Lolly is better if you need a DR
I HATE low damage cards at 4 stars (yes I hate Gibson) to add she is a DR..
maybe people think, 8/4 and DR, looks big, but it is a good time to throw away my bad card
if you use her for attacking those 4 damage is not sufficient to make you win the game
I would go for Rowdy, Qubik and eebbiza as my 4 stars card

making her 8/5 and she is mini graks, I prefer to make her as 7/5 -3 opp damage min 2..

Shifou: 8/3 SOB
nice, he is monstrous, he would by my second or third choice
my first choice would be Zhu Tang (since he can do a lot of life gap), and then Nakata, Ralph or Shifou.
my main concern is that the deck becomes lack of damage
most of the 3 stars now has 5 damage, yes, very low for + damage deck
you will get into trouble if you fight against SOB clan (Shifou helps to minimise this problem though)

Beeboy: wow, nice card. this card is the star of this release
he is better than Bodenpower
very solid and definitely a staple in Bangers deck (T1 or T2)
I think he is a staple in Bangers half (while Shann takes the spot in mono Bangers)
22/59
SmartTroll - Veteran English
Friday 13/07/2012, 20:00

So far, no Frozn release... AGAIN
23/59
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 13/07/2012, 20:54

Mok is okay. On one hand, he is Revenge Noodile Cr, which is great. On the other hand, he's just as unstable vs an opponent's SoA clan as the rest of GHEIST's 2*s.

Fizzle is great. She is a card that it simply makes no sense to pill against. If you throw away a bad card in response to her attacking, and your opponent used 1-2 pills, your opponent is still at a big advantage... So what do you do? Waste a DR on her? Doesn't seem practical. Pill against her? There's no guarantee you'll win unless you pill a bit high, and then, your damage gets DRed... And you're screwed if your opponent only played 1 pill. She may not be high-damage, but she is an excellent card to use for 1st turn mind games.

Shifou is excellent. He is obviously going to be best friends with Futoshi Ld, making FPC very SoB-resistant... And his stats are quite nice.

Beeboy disappointed me by not wearing a bee costume in even one of his evolutions. However, I don't think I even need to list the reasons why he is an excellent card. Maybe we'll see more Bangers in ELO now that they have such an amazing 5*.

But, yeah. Where are all the Frozn? They're already becoming a formidable clan, but with just 13 cards, the options are rather limited... Those who never bothered to get Tiwi Ld and/or don't have the funds for Kalidra still don't have a lot of reasons to run them.

Anyway, very good release aside from that!
24/59
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/07/2012, 21:14

SmartTroll:
It's Friday the 13th, unlucky day seeing that the new Frozn were caught in an avalanche and thus couldn't be here. It'll take about... 2 to 4 weeks to get them dug up. Besides, they aren't exactly struggling as it is.
25/59
UPPERSGOD - Master - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 13/07/2012, 21:35

The Beat In Your Blood [Fizzle, Beeboy, Mok, & Shifou] |New Characters Review| By CAPT-USA
---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKOstPBu7tM
26/59
numbaro - Imperator - The Cheesefinger Legion English
Friday 13/07/2012, 22:18

Wait why is there no common card this week
27/59
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/07/2012, 23:23

Say, there's no artist mentioned for most of the cards; how come?
28/59
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/07/2012, 23:49

@yaoi
Easy enough, new artists.
29/59
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/07/2012, 00:14

@Tanto89, I can think of a couple reasons that makes Fizzle useful. 8 power, DR, and attack boost will make her powerful regardless of how many pillz she uses... So likewise, she is an excellent bluff. Since she is a 4*, I think that she may be some extra DR support for type extended survivor, so if you want yet another clan with 2 good DR, heres one with pillz support. Their weakness is low damage, and not as good DR as Sakrohm or the chloes(which the chloe's have low power).

Although, I just think Fizzle was meant to provide DR in standard, since Lolly, Veenyle Cr, and Peeler have already cycled out...
30/59
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 14/07/2012, 00:57

Im baaaaaack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yCG6bezAzM

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals