Bartender, another bottle!

Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35

Nights at Spycee's shack rarely end before dawn. It’s the perfect place for pirates wanting to revel and brawl to their heart’s content, washed down with vast quantities of rum. But the place is only still standing thanks to Bonnie Ld’s skills at deftly serving parched pirates before they want to start tearing the place down and at calming them down with a knife held to the throat when they do...
Bonnie Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before September 23rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous1234567Next »

21/63
BroadwayBound - Legend - Pacific Rim English
Friday 20/07/2012, 19:52

Dudley Ld was released pretty recently...I don't think we are going to see his return for awhile folks..
22/63
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 20/07/2012, 19:53

I have taken pills with Hawkins and added with Bonnie still 0/50
23/63
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/07/2012, 20:00

What if we have to complete this mission set anyway, regardless if we have the card or not. I've tried just about everything with Piranas not involving specific cards, so...
24/63
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Friday 20/07/2012, 22:33

It may unlock only after the mission set. When Andy Ld was released, Release Your Power didn't make the Skeelz set not say Full on the side and the counter wasn't shown. With The Most Dangerous Waitress is has made the Piranas set not say full on the side and the counter is shown, and I haven't done a mission yet in the new mission set.
25/63
chenkz - Legend - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 20/07/2012, 22:39

I already complete the mission set, n tried the usual ways with/without Bonnie Ld

maybe it's brand new mission with new ways of achieving it? lil frustrated though
26/63
Friday 20/07/2012, 22:52

Bingo!! just as i thought.. Win 50 Pillz in Survivor Mode..

Lucky on the 1st try.. i choose Survival first rather than Deathmatch
27/63
Friday 20/07/2012, 22:56

Sorry for the double post.. i gain pillz again but it won't add to the mission..

so it must be: Win 50 pillz with 1 character of the Piranas clan in Survivor Mode

Thanks
28/63
Friday 20/07/2012, 23:12

Sorry again -_-"

after some trial and (my) error.. it's final then..

The world's most dangerous waitress: Win 50 Pillz With Bonnie Ld in Survivor Mode

so using Bonnie Ld is really necessary
29/63
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 00:20

Second mission is a serious time sink. Someone earlier suggested 2 hours. I bet it will be at least double that for most people.
30/63
Fergotractor - Master English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 02:49

Have to agree with comment number 10. Artwork Looks AMAZING!!

Please UR is there anyway we can get pictures like that used in banners? on the whole artwork is getting better and better.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals