Penalty characers

Penalty characers
Thursday 13/09/2012, 14:54
wabbitSNL - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Penalty characers
wabbitSNL - Master English - Thursday 13/09/2012, 14:54

Why are so many of you ppl using Hugo and Elkore considering the 10pts penalty per game for using them?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
TheSidesho - Titan - Self-Medicating Rascals English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 15:06

Some (like myself) just didnt know HOW big a penalty you received... I always wondered how I could go an entire tourney with maybe only one or two losses and still end up sooooo far behind the leaders
12/17
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 16:46

@aaa I totally agree with you. Deathwatch and survivor are the gong show, muscle flexing, show me your op, formats. I would love if they were also the only place for leaders. It bothers me that room is left in dt for people who are unaware of the point system to screw with people who are working hard to win. It's not like if you get screwed in a tournament you can just hit up the next one and try again. That may have been your entire gaming time for the night. It's an hour long, with an hour in between! Get unblockable Leader abilities out of dt. (Ha, or make Leader abilities stop if your Leader loses. Now that would be entertaining.)
13/17
Red Rob - Moderator - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 11/10/2012, 20:14

What a great idea would be is that you get a bonus if you play against penalty characters. If you are playing for a good DT score it is pretty irritating if you end up against decks with Ambre, Caelus Cr and Kolos etc. With a bonus for playing against this cards it would lower the pain for playing against them, just a thought
14/17
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 12/10/2012, 07:54

Because nothing screams VICTORY! Like a Pussycats/Vholt deck....
15/17
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/10/2012, 12:40

@Red Rob
I like the idea!
16/17
MobiusWyrm - Colossus - Second 2 None English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 14:57

@ Mr Intelijent that made me laugh.

Usually when I play against Leader decks, I let them know that the Leader gives them a -10 points. They may not care, but I like to think that some are ignorant of the penalty, so I enlighten them.

I would like to see the penalty list updated. Almost all the characters on the penalty list are ELO banned, the ones that aren't were just released from the ELO banned list, like Sledg.
17/17
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 23:25

Missions, playing for top 150, playing for top 1/3, playing for 50 clints, playing because you just got the Leader and dont have many card options.... all reasonable explanations

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals