Purchase of expired missions
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 10:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Purchase of expired missions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 16/10/2012, 10:21

Hello all,

Since the release of the temporary New Blood and LD missions, a lot of you asked if it was possible to put back the missions you’ve missed so as to gain the mission points.

To answer to this demand, we will allow you to reactivate the expired missions for a price in credits. However, the development didn’t start yet therefore it is not possible to give you another release date than «as soon as it’ll be finished» but you can tell us what you think about this feature.

I’ll explain what we want to do:
It’ll be simple. First, we will add a «Expired mission» tab next to the «Missions completed» one on your mission page.
In this tab you’ll be able to see the list of expired mission and reactivate them for a price equal to the number of mission points they give, divided by 10 and rounded up.

For example: a mission giving 10 points will cost 1 credit, a mission giving 40 points will cost 4 credits. A mission giving 5 points will cost 1 credit (because it’s rounded up).

This system will give the possibility to gain the mission points BUT NOT the mission prizes. To win the LD character you still have to complete the missions before the deadline.

This system will allow you to reactivate all missions you didn’t unlock in time before the deadline, no exception.

Have fun!
« Previous12345Next »

41/47
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 02:46

Battery

should up the credit amount needed and give us a chance for lds
42/47
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 03:09

No! it should not work on LD's.. take note that LDs are like seasonal quest and the 2 months duration of each LD mission is enough to complete that quest plus the 10credits reward for those who have the LD cards deserves it.
43/47
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 11:52

This feature was never ment to be a way to get Lds any time you wanted for a few credits. The LDs will allways be legendary because you have to get them during the time period.

The unlocking missions is for players who want to complete all missions and get mission points.
44/47
KR8NUX - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 22:28

I dont get it.
Why dont you just let the LDs unlock UR staff ?
More people will then be excited to buy credits for REAL MONEY then, leading to more earnings for you, and its a win win situation either way.
To make things even, you can keep these missions priced a bit high, so most it wont become an easy option to get an LD, only those REALLY wanting the card would try.
Say, to get Futoshi Ld, a good legendary card, a player should have to spend somewhere around 120-150 credits. So that will make only those who really want the card to spend their hard earned( or bought) credits.
45/47
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 30/11/2012, 06:19

Why would you pay 100 credits for a card that will eventually return for free? This expired mission purchase option is purely for mission points. That was the SOLE reason it was implimented, but the staff was nice enough to give a little clintz reward to it. This wasn't about money; it was about completionists getting a chance at missions they've missed.

If you want Futoshi Ld, you will have to earn him the same way everyone else did, by waiting for his return (I would wager 4 or 5 months) and completing the missions of that release. That's why he's a legendary card, one-of-a-kind and (comparitively) difficult to obtain.
46/47
joachim.rigets - Master - UndertakeR TeaM English
Friday 21/02, 10:28

So i wont get Lois Ld if i reactivate wonder kitty's victory?
47/47
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 21/02, 11:36

You won't

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals