The Rhythm of the Night

The Rhythm of the Night
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
The Rhythm of the Night
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15

For miles around, an almighty din can be heard from downtown Clint City; Lady’s concert is in full swing and the atmosphere's electric. Thanks to Mylka’s ice generator, the singer's transformed the stage into a giant igloo and although the audience is half-frozen, they love it. In fact, the evening would have been an all-out triumph if Leela hadn’t decided to sabotage the show of the singer, who is none other than one of the little vixens behind her accident. Panic and chaos ensued and Belle, who had gone to the concert to spy on Liam, then lost him in the crowd. And nothing could make her madder than that!Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

41/60
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 22:52

@CK-shawn If Lady isn't a Lady Gaga parody then what the literal hell.
42/60
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Monday 05/11/2012, 07:18

I was thinking in a bad way not a Lady Gaga Reference
like i was sad
it was a sidenote
43/60
Monday 05/11/2012, 07:25

I hate Lady Gaga and i was hoping to get away from seeing any references relating to her what so ever
44/60
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/11/2012, 17:52

Sadly you haven't
45/60
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Monday 05/11/2012, 18:25

At least we don't have a Michael Jackson Reference.

*Shudder*
46/60
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/11/2012, 20:19

@Crypto
Yet at least.
47/60
Monday 05/11/2012, 23:00

Haha very funny still it sucks that they had to make a stupid reference like that
it's worse that Izsobahd
48/60
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Monday 05/11/2012, 23:10

*Shudder again*
49/60
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 14:22

Let me change the subject:
Berzerk needs at least ONE DR and no, Defeat + 2 or +3 life doesn't count
50/60
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:17

Many interesting topics were mentioned here, lets comment them a bit.

A Berzerk damage reducer... they can be happy to have Lola. Look at Piranas, they have no playable reducer nor a +Life card at all! Stop complaining, since Lola is an awesome card. Many clans need playable reducers, especially for ELO. Piranas, Berzerk, Vortex, Freaks, Uppers, Fang Pi Clang, Frozn... They all have no reliable reducer for ELO. They cant just pop out of the ground, we gotta wait.

People we dont wanna see here on UR, there are many... Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson are just two of them, but if they appear, they will be how the most want to see them. That means Michael Jackson would be noone to make fun of, Justin Bieber most likely would be ridiculous. Lady Gaga is famous and an awesome singer, that makes her worth of an insane but strong Uppers character.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals