What is best?!

What is best?!
Saturday 01/12/2012, 21:17
Genron - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
What is best?!
Genron - Senior English - Saturday 01/12/2012, 21:17

I have been arguing with myself which Clan is the best for me. What clans are you wondering?
They're, the magnificent Fang Pi Clang and Vortex. Now some of you people may thing, those are okay clans. But for me I think they're right for me. But I don't know which one is the best for me. Now right now I have a Vortex deck, 8 characters of course. Those characters are, whom you may are wondering are id_perso:796, id_perso:767, id_perso:758, id_perso:788, id_perso:1036, id_perso:764, d_perso=900, and id_perso:933

Now you may be wondering,"Wow, this noob has good cards?!". Don't worry, I know how to use these cards at their full potential, and I think through in a game. Now what I need help is deciding which clan should I use. I, myself, use pills quite much. So with a Vortex help I can regain quite a lot of pills if I screw up or lose to a match. But I still always tend to aim for a K.O. Which is what I always do. Now since Fang Pi Clang has some reasonably amazing characters, and their clan bonus is pretty beast. I was deciding to go with them. But I don't know what to do while I still have my Vortex.

So yeah in a short summary, which clan is perfect/best for me?!

2/6
Genron - Senior English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 00:04

Woops, I messed up on the cards. This is my first time posting so yeah. The cards are C Beast, C Wing, Deea, Lovhak, Naele, Oflgn, Sekutor, and X-0DUS.
3/6
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 00:24

First bit of advice: calm down. Calm people win more games.

Second bit of advice: When you are building an ELO deck, try to build a deck that doesn't have a lot of huge weaknesses. Mono Vortex is regarded as bad because almost all Vortex cards are painfully weak vs SoA clans, which are prominent in ELO. SoA takes the "Beast" right out of C Beast. Naele becomes an unimpressive 8/5. (By the way, all you have to do to link to a character is type their name...)

Mono Fang Pi Clang are regarded as shaky, because they have relatively little in the way of mitigating cards. Kusuri's defeat ability is the closest they have to an ELO-playable DR, and the only SoA is the painfully outdated Kati. That means winning games with mono FPC calls for knocking out your opponent's strongest cards while landing at least one of your own -- doable, but no easy feat...

Consider building a dual-deck that doesn't get auto-countered by a particular clan or setup. Experiment a lot. But, for a super easy starter deck, try a mono Jungo this week and see where that gets you. Askai, Troompah, and Buba are obvious choices. Their abilities will help pull you through in a match where you overpill a little. If you have trouble with SoA clans, consider throwing in a good Stop card.
4/6
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 00:42

Why don't you just use a half-Vortex, half-FPC deck?
btw, you don't have to link the characters, just type their name and they're automatically linked.
5/6
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 14:23

Yah dual decks good but look at good synergy for bonus. fpc are quite solid works quite well with anything.
6/6
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 03/12/2012, 18:51

In my experience, using both clans in the same deck is great. I really like the FPC and Vortex combo, you should try it!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals