Changes to characters banned in ELO

Wednesday 19/12/2012, 11:00
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Yookie (Roots)
- Olga (Freaks)
- Askai (Jungo)
- Azel (Nightmare)
- Muze (Pussycats)
- Robb Cr (All Stars)
- Kalindra (Frozn)
- Dolly (GHEIST)

edited by Espectroscuro Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

31/114
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 03:07

Oh yeah and way to cripple Roots now all they have is that 50/50 madness tree higher
32/114
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 03:41

Just ban the whole All Stars clan already and get it over with >_>
33/114
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 06:00

Huh. this was a veeeeeery interesting ban to elo.

it seems the staff has finally realized that to affect the game they need to target the lower stars as well as the higher stars and by that i mean not just the op 2* (Bonnie Ld, Lehane, Gil)

Roots will be fine they have too many 3 stars anyways. they even have another dr in Jeena they wont hurt very much for this ban.
im sad to see Olga go, and because the Freaks are a weaker clan this will probably hurt them a lot. it also hurts since none of the other 3 stars pack quite the punch that Olga does.
Askai kinda had the ban coming for a while now, i mean a 5 star with the life gap and attack manipulation of Avola without the mono restriction? well deserved ban.
Azel? well Azel should probably be the one to go since she is the most powerful (Greem, Gretchen, and Eggman) 4* poisoner/healer.
Muze is kinda off the wall but i understand it a little. that 7 power is weak and she hates SoA, but her DR and poison made for a great bluff and even more so with the addition of Clover
And finally Robb Cr. he was unstoppable in many cases, and strong in all the rest. Plus the All Stars have Saki now anyways so he wont really be missed.

lots of poisoners and heavy hitters this ban. I wonder what the staff is going to do to fill some gaps, the biggest one being that 4 star spot in the Nightmare. Kenny Cr isnt available to most, and Magenta russell and Azgroth all have giant flaws that makes them unusable IMHO
34/114
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 06:19

'Just ban the whole All Stars clan already and get it over with >_>'

All Stars have 2 banned characters, GHEIST have 4, Rescue have 4 and Junkz, Nightmare, Piranas, Sakrohm and Sentinels have 3 banned characters. You act like All Stars are destroyed but lets be realistic here they have remained fairly untouched since the Elo Ban Changes came.
35/114
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 07:28

Lol u keep quiet and let me vent! BLUE DRESS says i can
36/114
Tankeur77 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 09:13

No Greem
37/114
xXKENT99RUSXx - Senior Русский
Thursday 20/12/2012, 12:39

Ban Beeboy and kalindra better :<
UNBAN MY Azel AND Muze
38/114
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 17:49

Olga? Seriously? Not Bogdan, but Olga? Yeah, sure, why not. It's only a 20k clintz difference. Thanks for making my Freaks deck completely useless now. I highly doubt Grudj would make a good replacement for Olga. Couldn't Bogdan and Olga just play tag so neither were ever available at the same time?

I can understand the rest for they're somewhat OP and very easily replaced(except maybe Askai but screw him). Tho' why ban Robb Cr(a well deserved ban may I add) but not Blaaster Cr?
39/114
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 18:56

Here's my version:

Ban list:
Beeboy - just way to powerful
Kalindra - you dont even have to play a pill, then furry her in the last turn and win. Obv UR staff is blind
Bogdan - Should've gone instead of Olga
Yookie - Pretty powerful since release
Askai - Has been really OP for far to long and deserves this
Azel - Good ban, but now there's a 4 star gap in the Nightmare
Muze - The UR staff seem to have a vendetta on poison this time around, but I guess this is okay.
Marina - The REAL reason the all star do so well, I feel they've made a mistake banning Robb Cr.
Bristone - Shes a real pain, even worse then Yookie
Eebiza - Junks are rarely played, and this girl is pretty powerful when they come up

Coming off the Ban list:
Arno - for Yookie
Arkn - for Bristone
Striker - for Marina
Rowdy - Eebiza
Wee Lee - Just so we see some versatility in clans and not a Jungo or Banger every other time.
40/114
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 19:26

I think this is one banning I can agree with, it will lower the use of Pussycats and Jungo a bit
But Robb Cr?! Really?

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals