Clint City wakes up worried, in anticipation of terrible catastrophes for a day marked out by the sign of the Apocalypse. Everyone lies in fear of a GHEIST attack, a new Kolos or even a new Vortex weapon. A violent tremor is felt and a guttural growl rumbles its way through the streets. Everyone holds their breath. The tremor gets dangerously close...
It’s Dudley Ld clinging onto his stomach and roaring like a brute.
HE’S BACK AND HE’S HUNGRY !
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 24th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
I don't mind the 70 KO's....it might take longer than usual but its not difficult due to the fact that there are some pretty hardcore Nightmare characters....also while doing them and you dont KO at least you can rack up some other missions...I already finished 2 missions not related to the LD
And anyway the first mission should take you about 30 mins to an hour to do at the most
(1) A Ticket for Candy Jack Land Inflict 50 Damage with the Nightmare 5PTS 150 Clintz
(2) Win 70 fights through knock-outs Win 70 fights though knock-outs 10PTS 200 BP
(3) The Iced Mirrors Win 20 Life Points in deathmatch mode 15PTS 15 Tickets
(4) The Chocolate Fountain Inflict 80 Poison Damages 20PTS 2 Credits
(5) The Sugar Castle Win 50 fights by using at least 2 Nightmare 25PTS Dudley Ld/10 Credits