All stars+fpc tips please

All Stars+fpc tips please
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 14:13
0 KILLIC - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
All stars+fpc tips please
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 01/01/2013, 14:13

eloeloeloweloveelo heres the deck would love to hear any comments and rate green please

2/6
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 17:27

Commented on the preset, but trade Yoshida for Tsubame.
Too much -2 Opp Power, min X, and the All Star power works much better. Mix in Tsubame, and you get higher damage with a better guarantee of KOing your opponent.
3/6
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 17:34

Bad deck idea. on paper it seems good but you lack SoA that is very obvious..... you HAVE to take out one of those clans or you are forced to use Kati or Cesare or Alexei... which are pretty bad cards :S
4/6
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 02:01

@flashback : im still saving up for Tsubame. how about swapping Yoshida with Kuei?
@the oracle : well is soa really necessary?
5/6
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 05:24

I disagree with the one saying Alexei is bad. It has 1 less damage than Striker, and Striker is staff banned. I don't think 1 less damage turns a card from ban worthy to useless.
Yeah, you might want at least 1 SOA for your deck, even though decks with 0 SOA are pretty doable and playable. But, you know, said SOA can stop deadly poisons like Azel's and Muze's, let alone super annoying DRs like Clover, Uranus or maybe the brand new Zornado. Not to mention -/+ life abilities, pill abilities and more. The point of SOA is that, well, it stops the opponent's ability, giving you an edge if your bonus is good. And Alexei's is.
6/6
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 05:54

OK I take back saying Alexei is a BAD card, but there are better options for SOA out there. well you can you him, but personally I always choose a clan in a half deck with a good SoA card. just to name a few: Jean, Rubie, Elvis, the new Angelo.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals