Monday 07/01/2013, 01:43
-Crzthn- - Imperator Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
Public Presets To Elo.....
-Crzthn- - Imperator - Colombian Legend'sEspañol - Monday 07/01/2013, 01:43

What is the deck of you Use???

this my'!! deleted this is very nice to play in Elo..... coment

What's The Nice Deck's To Played This Week !???
« Previous12345Next »

41/46
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 08/02/2013, 16:11

Instead of FPC + GHEIST, why not something like this?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2531531

And if I had Marlysa Cr I would replace either Shifou or Zhu Tang and upgrade Diana to Leela or Lena.
42/46
SexFuker - Senior English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 18:24

This is how I understand it:

4/4 splits is when you want the bonuses to have synergy with eachother,

ie. stop opp ability and stop opp bonus
-2 damage reduction and revenge
defeat: recover 2 pills and revenge

mono decks is when you want to utilize cards with support skills

5/3 split is when you are going for more card power rather than clan synergy
43/46
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Saturday 09/02/2013, 21:01

Hi! i agree with kitsune. What dou you think about this preset? it works wonders for me deleted
44/46
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 02:46

@luv2fk - exactly, but you will never make big scores with pure power.

@DB-Stillborn - That is a poor 5/3 split, both clans work best with their bonus, If you were to keep the 5/3 split I would change the clans to Berzerk/Junkz (Berzerk having the 3 cards).
45/46
The Ideal - Master English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 11:41

I think you're missing the point of the 5/3 split

For most people 4/4 and 8/8 are the only deck splits they will use, a few might use 7/1 but thats a bit uncommon, Theres nothing bad about the 4/4 split but a problem with 4/4 split is that you end up with 3/1 hands quite often and one card is without their bonus. While this is solved with going mono not every clan has the cards to make mono efficient. This is where the 5/3 split comes in, some clans are more dependent on their bonus than others. For example drawing a 3/1 and having a freakz card without bonus is pretty bad, on the other hand drawing a 3/1 with a Skeelz not having a bonus and its not as big of an issue. Going 5/3 helps eliminate some of the rng of drawing your hand. By going 5 cards of a clan that is very reliant on their bonus, like freakz and Uppers, and going 3 cards of a clan who can live without their bonus, like Skeelz and Pussycats, you can tweak the numbers in your favor. This doesnt mean that 5/3 is the better split, the 4/4 split is better for most clans but the 5/3 does have a purpose and it does its job. As for the deck kitsune posted i would say the 5/3 split is better because both Zhu Tang and Shifou are very reliant on their bonus to do their job. Zhu Tang without his bonus is a mediocre 3 star, same could be said for Shifou. Anyways didnt intend this to be a wall of text so ill stop now
46/46
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 11/02/2013, 08:44

Going with Uppers+Vortex this week, so far 10-1 with this:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2533411

I think T Gaank tops Kazayan, and makes Dorian nuts.

Dorian, Nellie, Oxen, T Gaank and Neloe are core to the preset. I can't see X-0DUS being more useful than Rubie. The only 2 characters that I might change are Samantha and Cyb Lhia. I like Samantha for this week as it seems SOB will be quite good. Cyb Lhia is akward to draw with Oxen and occasionally Samantha as well but really in all cases (vs SOA, vs SOB, or vs neither) I'd rather have her than C Wing. If I pull a Bublgmm I might replace Cyb Lhia with him. Changing for Wendel or Jose Star to open up Deea instead of Cyb Lhia is also an option.

I've seen some interesting Uppers + Pussycats this week as well.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals