Underrated cards

Underrated cards
Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
78 messages
Underrated cards
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51

Sorry started this one before but dont want to bring it up. please keep to ELO specific!

Ill start us off:

Spudd: sorry this guy gets like no attention at all. i know 4 damage may seem painful at times.... but look not all card have to be oh yah big power big damage now go die! this card is a great wall great ability + bonus synergy. one more thing i would like to mention is the low minimum on this guy, that 1 pill can change a game at times.

Ward hg: way overlooked due to fierce competition. honestly, at least half the time I would prefer this card to Cyb Lhia, since he is not limited to turn 1. look at all his counterparts, Laura is 3 stars, Lilou has 7 power, Luba has 1 more star AND 1 less damage.

Bloodh: how often do you see a card with 9 life gap capability WITH protection. people say Piranas is all about pillz manip and Bloodh doesnt fit into the theme blahblah bad card. I say no, leave him to last round and you will not regret having him in your deck.

Liam: only viable SoA for Skeelz, and very splashable in decks actually. often overlooked by Redra and Sasha, but I would recommend try to have all 3 in your deck.
« Previous12345678Next »

2/78
Tsuda_hkg - Guru - HKG English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 18:31

Boohma: good in non SOA week, 7 life gap have great synergy with the +20 atk, beat 8 power until the 4th or 5th pill. High risk, high return.

Azgroth: Nightmare have many high life gap cards. A low pill win with Karrion / Cutey / Magenta and having Azgroth in your hand is often enough to win the game for you. Mawpin and Edwin are also good walls but they fail against ability SOA.
3/78
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 19:41

Gertjan...o wait.

All seriousness -

All of La Junta mono

Haze

Louise

Norman

Enzo

Mira

Oren

Mikkal

Annuqa

Haaken

Sahbrink
4/78
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 20:37

5/78
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 20:38

Joana: Despite being a CoP, her bonus eliminates any problems that will normally arise. Plus, she is one of the few Rescue who can face against 8 powered cards equally. Her only weaknesses deal with a power manip with SoB (which many other cards are weak too).

Wesley: One of the two Rescue power reducers (the other one is Lothar, and is good but not for elo in my opinion). When activated, his ability the opponent's power gets reduced to 4. It will take them 3 pills just to overcome Rescue's bonus! Even when his power is reduced (by say Randy or Nellie), Wesley can be a challenge to face.
6/78
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 21:13

One of my favorite underrated cards is Niva. She really makes some great plays
7/78
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 23:21

I think most characters that don't get a lot of play have notable flaws but still...

Peeler
Taham

(these two are better 5* Junkz than either Haze or Fuzz). Peeler is by far the most underused character in ELO.

Corvus (his flexibility of being either wall or bomb is something that Skeelz really need)

Harrow Ld (much more relevant now because he can answer copy bonus... especially as an answer to an opposing Saki)

Lena

Buck (still the most dangerous 4* Ulu, you don't want to give opponents the option of using SOA as a DR. Actually he is quite similar to Vermyn N: 5/7, same bonus, both top abilities)

Oflgn (so ridiculous now that he can teamup with T Gaank)

Owen (the min. 2 is ridiculous)

Samantha (Lea's good enough to ban?)
8/78
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 14/01/2013, 07:57

Samantha is pretty bad.. seriously. look at Flanagan

Owen has a crappy bonus, and Glenn is not even used when she is more stable and a better bonus.

Oflgn has 7 power... prone to SoA, can be good in right hands but WAY too shaky

Buck is prone to SoA and SoB, SoA/SoB + attack manip outright makes him seem useless

Lena is used quite a bit

Harrow Ld is killed by SoB

dunno about Corvus

as for Junkz NO Fuzz is defs top card....
9/78
0_Kiki - Titan - REDEMPTION English
Monday 14/01/2013, 09:52

Imo you are really underrating Buck, sure SOA and SOB hurt him but neither of those things destroy his ability to win a round and inflict his 7 damage.
10/78
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Monday 14/01/2013, 11:04

Lehane, Flanagan, Lea and Samantha belong in the same category of cards. Obviously Lehane is exceptional and Samantha has the lowest power of the bunch, but Samantha is also in a more dangerous clan than Flanagan. Like Lea sneaks through because no one wants to waste pills beating her against Rescue, most of the time people wont waste pills on Samantha against Uppers either. She's just as annoying as Wendel, perhaps even moreso (better against All Stars), yet Wendel gets played way more. On a 2*, SOB is better than conditional SOA.

Glenn is pretty amazing but she can't KO, when Uppers has plenty of 4*s and 5*s that can KO. So she is almost never going to be held last. Owen, on the other hand, has a lower min., which makes a big difference and can often be held later because of his clan. Sentinels plays with DR characters anyway and Sentinel DRs are slightly better than the Uppers DRs. You are right that they are very similar characters. They are also both high quality 5* characters. But Owen is in a better suited clan.

Oflgn: So you think he should be an 8/5? He may be prone to SOA, but T Gaank is not.

Buck: So you have Douglas or Nanook if they come in with SOA/ SOB. Besides, even against SOA I'd rather be a 7/7 than Numar's 10/4 or Eddie's 10/3. Don't let SOA be used as DR.

Lena: I see Diana, Ditha, Charlie or even Louise played way more often than Lena.

Peeler/ Taham: Have you even tried them before?

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals