Underrated cards

Underrated cards
Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
78 messages
Underrated cards
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51

Sorry started this one before but dont want to bring it up. please keep to ELO specific!

Ill start us off:

Spudd: sorry this guy gets like no attention at all. i know 4 damage may seem painful at times.... but look not all card have to be oh yah big power big damage now go die! this card is a great wall great ability + bonus synergy. one more thing i would like to mention is the low minimum on this guy, that 1 pill can change a game at times.

Ward hg: way overlooked due to fierce competition. honestly, at least half the time I would prefer this card to Cyb Lhia, since he is not limited to turn 1. look at all his counterparts, Laura is 3 stars, Lilou has 7 power, Luba has 1 more star AND 1 less damage.

Bloodh: how often do you see a card with 9 life gap capability WITH protection. people say Piranas is all about pillz manip and Bloodh doesnt fit into the theme blahblah bad card. I say no, leave him to last round and you will not regret having him in your deck.

Liam: only viable SoA for Skeelz, and very splashable in decks actually. often overlooked by Redra and Sasha, but I would recommend try to have all 3 in your deck.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/78
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 28/01/2013, 16:22

Another card that is great is Nyema, now that the 3 god 5*s of Jungo are all banned kinda ridiculous does Ongh really deserve it that bad? well hes solid but definitely can be worked around. 8/10 is amazing, insane nuke if you keep her till last rounds.

Elke: best 2*s for GHEIST. nice stats nice ability, just great card.
42/78
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Monday 28/01/2013, 23:39

Elke: How is she underrated? She is the #2 most played GHEIST 2* after Z3r0.

Nyema: She takes too much pill investment. She used to be one of the best Jungo, but she no longer fits their strategy. Jungo's archetypes are efficient fighters such as Rodney, Boomah, Radek and Mindy, reducers such as Pegh and Niva, and damaging walls such as Buba, Benicio and Ongh. Nyema doesn't have any combat abilities so she isn't a wall. She has below average base stats (7/3). Do any Jungo with +damage abilities get played? Not for a long time.
43/78
Tuesday 29/01/2013, 05:36

Nahema lol crap sorry lol similar names. Nyema is crap.
44/78
Tuesday 29/01/2013, 07:42

Well, Nahema is kind of predictable, vulnerable to SOA, and they've got Troompah and Ongh. Really, if Troompah and Ongh are both banned, you shouldn't insist on playing Jungo. Take a hint and experiment with another clan.
45/78
Tuesday 29/01/2013, 11:58

Nahema is not predictable, you simply have not tried her. 10 damage, leave her till the end. trust me its a pain in the butt.
46/78
Tuesday 29/01/2013, 14:40

That line doesn't work on me... I've basically tried everything before! Yes, that includes Nahema. But this is a moot point. Jungo have a 5* similar but significantly stronger than Nahema in Troompah. It is not worth running Nahema in weeks that Troompah is banned. Nahema has a lot of weaknesses- actually the same as Ed 12. You don't see Ed 12 played right? Nahema is not underrated. She isn't terrible, and if you see comments on Nahema, you'll see that many people think she is a pretty good character. But she doesn't get played in ELO because Jungo had Askai and Ongh and now have Troompah. Nahema is a pretty good 5* character in a clan that has some of the best 5* characters. No one is saying she sucks. So it's hard to say that she's underrated.
47/78
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 29/01/2013, 20:35

Nahema is really pretty good. I do like Nyema, though, especially with a Vortex half. Low-star LPD and Vortex go very well together, and Nyema's power makes her a bit more solid than Dolly.
48/78
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 07:32

Ongh, Troompah and Askai are all banned as of now. Nahema is STRICTLY better than Ed 12, if you havent realized, 1 damage is a lot.
49/78
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 08:27

And again, you don't always have to use Jungo every week! Troompah is *a lot* better than Nahema.
50/78
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 08:36

Buck is just really, really good. Honestly, compare him to Ayah.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals