Pilzken

Pilzken
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:13
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Pilzken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 11/02/2013, 17:13

Mm... interesting card. looks very good on paper, kinda wish i looked at what the event was asking for. but it was so confusing.... read it like 10 times still not sure what I was supposed to do lol. oh well... here goes the review

on paper, 7/8 -4 power min. 5? thats kinda op! no doubt this could kill a LOT of Bangers and Ulu Watu. (talking mono environment)

lets compare to counterpart: Yoshida (leaving out Kerozinn Cr since different base stats). basically, Yoshida is better vs. 5-6 power, while Pilzken is better vs. 8 and up. I would say Pilzken is better overall, but Yoshida can be in half decks. i wouldnt recommend Pilzken in halfs.

in terms of competition, the only ones that are really threatening are emeth and Naginata (sorry Ray is just bad). emeth is elo banned, and Naginata: well.... would love to use both, but that would mean giving up on the pretty decent 4*s. if you like coin tossing, go for Naginata, if solid, go for Pilzken.

as for weaknesses, there are actually quite a lot:

1. protection: power
2. attack + power manip: Nellie, Herman, Prince Jr, Mona, Dreen, Tobbie, Havok, Haze
3. SoA, really this is the main one, and still a sustaining problem for La Junta. power/ attack manipulation on top of that would be a pain.
4. power reducers with lower min: Edwin, Trish, Dean etc.

this guy is an even match against most attack manipulations and All Stars.

Final rating: 9/10 Dont really know what to think of this guy, what do you guys think?
« Previous123Next »

21/22
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 10:26

The OP wanted a character for Junta like Dr Falkenstein or Stompah. There is already such a character. Gatline. I'm not saying Gatline is a good character. I was assuming the OP was asking for a character with a design similar to Dr Falkenstein or Stompah, not for a character that is simply above curve.
22/22
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 12:22

Huge disappointment

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals