That New Piranas card!

That New Piranas card!
Friday 22/02/2013, 17:03
Saintrl - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
That New Piranas card!
Saintrl - Master - BroniesEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 17:03

I gotta say, I am personally a fan of Morgane. On paper she fills in that hole left by the permabanning of Bonnie Ld,

Anyone else tried her out in decks yet? Here's my shot at using her.

ELO Buccaneers of Foresight

2/8
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 22/02/2013, 18:03

Ector is the better 3 for your deck
3/8
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Friday 22/02/2013, 19:16

@Joinone No it ain't sir. What cards you pick is completely up to preference and playstyle. I for one like havinge a constant flow of pill advantage in the game. I am plenty confident in this deck's ability to dish out damage if you at look at the Vortex half. In addition Morgane is a punishing way to call out bluffs as well as getting pill advantage if you're wrong. I don't think Ector can do that.

P.S. I like how she has the same stats as Scubb; this finally lets me drop him so I can play a half-deck for the first time in a long time with Piranas.
4/8
Saturday 23/02/2013, 05:09

Fair. just watch out for damage reducers
5/8
Saturday 23/02/2013, 05:58

@Joinone Cyb Lia and X-0DUS makes short work of those.
6/8
Saturday 23/02/2013, 22:38

I got really bored and made a hilarious version of the deck. I got upset when I couldn't make Deae always work so I made this for fun. Surprisingly it is working out pretty well for me.

preset=2541628
7/8
Sunday 24/02/2013, 08:19

Remember the DR thing I told you?
8/8
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 19:43

I made another mono-Piranas deck since I got stuck at 1200 ELO. Kept running into Avola spam and GHEIST.

There are alot of preference cards in here but I wanted to keep the power on the high side.
deleted

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals