[LFG] Returning player looking for small, active guild

Tuesday 12/03/2013, 00:15
-Argos-ZS - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 12/03/2013, 00:15

...though those last two qualifiers might be a little contradictory.

I want a guild active enough that people are on the forums daily and there's a living community. However, I don't want one of the massive status-symbol guilds. I'm also personally a fan of guilds that are either qualifiers for larger guilds or just starter guilds in the first place, as I love to help newbies out.

That might sound really demanding, but past the fact that I want a guild, I'm open to just about anyone.

Thanks,
-Argos

2/8
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 01:39

Ever heard of night school?
3/8
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 03:23

@Myeltd - Night school is a bit bigger than what I'm looking for. Also, it seriously bothers me that they use fortnight (meaning two weeks time, also a unit) for the number twenty. But mostly they're just bigger than what I'm looking for
4/8
(TRK) A713N - Titan - The Rising Kings English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 07:55

The Rising Kings are exactly what you are looking for I believe. We have been top 10 for a while now. we are a new guild. (few weeks old)
5/8
lemiho19 - Master - night school English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 14:56

Thanks for trying to help us Myeltd =)
6/8
Stadik - Guru - [+] Urban Assault Squad [+] English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 19:27

Hey there I'm also a returning player and I'm trying to start up my guild again. Right now I have a whole bunch of in actives that's been players since 08 as like I am so I'm slowly clearing them out. And it would be an honer to have u to help me get my guild up and running again. I don't expect much just to be fun, friendly and active
7/8
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 19:50

Come give Open Casket another try
8/8
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 20:31

Thank you everyone, my only regret is that I can't be in every guild.
As I've applied to War Party which contacted me through PM, I'm closing the subject.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals