3/17 week summary

3/17 week summary
Sunday 24/03/2013, 20:40
Ambre1134 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
3/17 week summary
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked soulsEnglish - Sunday 24/03/2013, 20:40

A whole lot of Montana this week. Pussycats were popularly used to support the Freaks clan, because Clover and Bogdan were unbanned. All Stars was popular because of Saki, Junkz were popular because of Qubik

Plz comment!

2/6
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Monday 25/03/2013, 08:36

This isn't a summary, this is a overview of what cards weren't banned that usually are.
3/6
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 00:24

I'm going to continue it.

I didn't like this week much, because Poison and block wasn't really my style. Roots wasn't possible to play this week, because their key cards were banned. I decided on All Stars and Jungo.

First, I put in the characters that I obviously needed. Saki, Marina, Jean, Pegh, Ongh

I saw that I need 9 stars to fill so I decided on Scopica, Randy, and Nathan.

I did a 5-4-3-3-3-3-2-2 for this week. 3 2*s against Montana or Freaks is unbearable. Randy could give me an edge against Grudj, Saki could give me an advantage against most Freaks and Montana, Nathan could give me an edge against Pussycats, Junkz, and Montana.

I also made sure that I had enough damage to counter Freaks and enough DR to counter the atk manip clans. All Stars in general have an advantage against Freaks because All Stars are awesome round-winners. (Specifically Saki and Randy)

I chose Randy/Nathan over Karen because many key cards of the Roots were banned. Leviatonn significantly weakened the GHEIST.
4/6
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 03:44

This week is Mokra week. You need at least something to deal with Mokra and Uranus
5/6
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 08:10

Heh, funny you say that Ambre. I made 1400 and I have to disagree with almost everything you just said. If there were many poison cards and DR's as you say, then why did you run a low damage half with a + life half? Makes absolute no sense.
6/6
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:03

@Comeatme

When I'm against Freaks, I usually depend on the All Stars to win the round . I would pill Saki or Randy to the point where it doesn't make sense for the opponent to pill more. I almost always overpill the first round against Freaks and DR and get a win in for the rest.

@Joinone

This was for the last week

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals