Wednesday 27/03/2013, 10:33
GWNGeneralZod - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Sakrohm/Nightmare Deck in Progress
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White NorthEnglish - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 10:33

Funny deck name to follow.
deleted

Please provide feedback and suggestions.

2/5
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 14:55

Sorry i dont like this at all.

ok ill go in a list

1. you are just in general using the crappy cards of both clans, Embolt is non existent in competitive play, same for russell and Orlok is very rare
2. No SoAs, sorry always a big big flaw.
3. bad raw power in general

a much better deck would be.

Petra Mokra Murray Uranus Artus Edwin Pan Cutey
3/5
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 12:08

I would appreciate if you don't provide feedback on my decks anymore, Oracle.
As of lately, your feedback on the forums has been brash, repetitive and has had no consideration to the theme or style or the presented decks.
I didn't ask for a cookie cutter rebuild. I know I don't have SoA. You didn't consider the point of the deck in the first place, which was to make use of Karrion.
Again, I don't wish to see your opinions on my presets.
4/5
superblue32 - Senior English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 15:09

Whats the point of posting a deck asking for feedback if you don't like what people say. Overall I would agree with Orcales choices.

If you are building a deck around Karrion (which you didn't say) that is fine but what happens if you don't draw him. If you look at the worst hand draw of your deck it is lacking in a lot of ways. You have to many Dr and defeat cards and little damage.

If you draw a hand with Karrion it will be the only card people have to worry about and easy to counter. Putting in + life cards like Murry or Waiki have a lot more synergy. Currently you won't be able to beat solid decks with this deck beyond using Karrion to 50/50 your way to 1200. I would do the following

Russel > Pan
Orlok > Edwin or Cutey ( depends on style)
Embolt > Murray
5/5
superblue32 - Senior English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 15:12

Whats the point of posting a deck asking for feedback if you don't like what people say. Overall I would agree with Orcales choices.

If you are building a deck around Karrion (which you didn't say) that is fine but what happens if you don't draw him. If you look at the worst hand draw of your deck it is lacking in a lot of ways. You have to many Dr and defeat cards and little damage.

If you draw a hand with Karrion it will be the only card people have to worry about and easy to counter. Putting in + life cards like Murry or Waiki have a lot more synergy. Currently you won't be able to beat solid decks with this deck beyond using Karrion to 50/50 your way to 1200. I would do the following

Russel > Pan
Orlok > Edwin or Cutey
Embolt > Murray

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals