Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 00:23

I have an iphone 6 and the urban rivals app wont connect to my current facebook account
then on my laptop it wont allow me to fight at all

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 19:13

Welp, thought I might as well introduce myself:
Greetings everyone, some of you may have ran into me if you play T1 (I just played the full hour), and I hope I surprised a few of you by not being as Willy nilly with pills as you might have assumed based on my level. Well the primary reason for that is because yes, I am not actually new and I actually played this game quite a lot in the past (I believe 2008-2010?). The game was a lot more active back then, and I never placed well in tournaments on account of me not knowing what I was doing. That's why you see me hanging around in the top 50 of the recent T1 tournament (I'm amazed I can do this well with starter cards +1 addition!)

Just wanted to introduce myself and do a bit of light bragging.

Oh and btw, is there any way you can prevent a character from leveling up? Because currently, my deck uses a level 2 Sting and she's quite appreciated for letting me play T1 by replacing a Level 3 character and if she levels up, I'll have to bring back the awful level 3 Pirana that I replaced her with.

Also can anyone tell me if alternate accounts are allowed? Because the game isn't very populated, I can only play against players on my level at a certain time of day. Because of that, I've been playing T1 a lot, and it's hurt my record probably more than it should, given I'm still using the starter deck bar one character. I'd like to start anew with another account when I buy multiple Armageddon packs for this reason.

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 19:19

Smurfs are not permitted... But, if you don't tell, I won't, and noone will.

There's no way to lock XP as of now.

Also... Welcome back. I'M YOUR QUEEN AND YOU MUST CHERISH ME!

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 19:44

This isn't really a smurf, I completely forgot the Username AND Email (Maybe) of my old account. I sent a message to the support team just now and I'm hoping I get it back. It had a horrendous win/loss record, but I had a lot of good Piranas there.

Also thank you for your welcome smiley

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 20:21

*my Queen.

You forgot that part.

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 21:00

Lol i have no queen only friends.

an welcome back. an win loss don't matter really its a game. that is doing fine now just has to get better.
an it is.

an if you get smiley of playing just play on forum's smiley
that reading every page you see some player's start up fun to watch. we a a few of them around. i think i'm one of them smiley

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 21:01

I dislike you sometimes jerr my boy.

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 21:15

Hi my name is knowledgeloa but most call me coolloa

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 22:37

I "know" it, she "knows" it, everyone "knows" it.

Cancel
Friday 13/01, 22:38

Hey Nitro... "coolloa" down a bit!

Cancel

Answer to this subject