[RECR] Lost Direction Mission Seekers

Monday 27/02/2012, 20:43

Why join us as opposed to any of the other guilds out there ?
- Most guilds pressure you into activity, we believe that although it is good for the guild status and therefore makes for easy recruitment, it is unfair to pressure an individual, it is after all a game that is supposed to be fun!
- International. We proudly have players from different countries and appreciate the diversity. As long as you speak and understand English you're more than welcome here.
- Active message boards is a goal. We talk and work as a team. We aim to have market threads, competitive threads, casual threads and many other subjects are encouraged.
- Free lotteries are posted occasionally on our message board to encourage participation.
- Family atmosphere. Everyone is encouraged to get to know everyone, everyone helps everyone, and we have players of all ages and backgrounds. Lost Direction Mission Seekers strives to be unlike any other guild.

Apply today! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1541718

Tuesday 28/02/2012, 19:11

I am loving this guild and would reccommend to all

Tuesday 28/02/2012, 20:04

Join, its a great guild!

Wednesday 29/02/2012, 12:10

A guild can only be as good as its founder and admin, I am impressed with your dedication and thank you for your ongoing support.
your guild is also outstanding and it is a pleasure to be affiliated with you.

Wednesday 29/02/2012, 17:46

Thankyou, but I belive the guild members have a big part to play. They make it possible to level quickly, give help and advice, and just to chat to make a nice environment. at the alliance, we have at least 10 members online at prime times (4.30pm-10.00pm) on weekdays and most times on weekends. This make for a great time!

Thursday 01/03/2012, 09:37

This is a very good guild I would recommend to anyone, my deck is much stronger than it would otherwise be due to card i have won and advice i have recd.

Friday 02/03/2012, 09:14

I have learnt a lot in this guild, I reccomend

Saturday 03/03/2012, 18:26

Also looking to recruit good Admin in addition to members

Tuesday 06/03/2012, 11:02

The search for new family members continues.
please apply

Wednesday 07/03/2012, 13:32

Would love to get to know more new members, please join us

Reply to this subject