Urban Rivals Beta FTW!

Urban Rivals Beta FTW!
Friday 13/08/2010, 21:07
owButtacup Ld - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Urban Rivals Beta FTW!
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLDEnglish - Friday 13/08/2010, 21:07

Has anybody seen the new beta? You can access when it asks you to join a room, hover over to the game version and voila! you're there! From my experience, it's like the ipod version on steroids. The free pill is there, you can see your opponent's avatar, etc. The only difference I see is the new U.R. block advert in the beginning and new battle animations. Well the projectiles. Some minor glitches like when i had Dreen and i used 2 pillz, it says I have 25 attack. The beta also tells you how much time you have to make your move. The beta also lags in some parts but it's a beta after all.

Anyways, does anybody like the beta? Thanks for posting mods.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 04/01/2011, 23:56

1. Seems to lose the network more often.

2. It take ages to load all avatars in big rooms like DT (with slow connection) and while its loading you cant do NOTHING but stare the darkened screen. Thats huge flaw.

3. After fight starts you need to "Click to begin battle" - This is totally pointless since I have already clicked an option to start fight! Why I need to click again? ClickClickClickClickClick GIMMEMYFIGHT THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!! (And no, you cant skip this screen quicly, you need to wait for the animations to finish AAAAAAARRRGGGH.)
22/23
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Wednesday 05/01/2011, 00:54

Lol this is a bit necro becuz this is like so last year. on the other hand, beta finally became complete about 4 months after it was released.
23/23
Mcsneaky - Guru - Moogle Mafia English
Wednesday 05/01/2011, 01:25

I hate it - fights take way too long now! Added extra click to enter fight is lame.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals