offline UM_b0-ss Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Monday 08/01, 09:00

Hi guys
whats in your opinion the top 10 most op cards for survivor T2 ?
i will start with my top 10 ( i will not include any leaders or nemo cr )
10 - Kalindra cr ( can make insane life gap in survior mode and if you got the right hand with DR then you get an ez win )
9- Maana Cercei ( awesome wall that can get you the final hit with an ability that help you get a plan B incase something goes wrong smiley )
8- Quetzal ( awesome stats with great attack manip. that keep getting better... )
7- Jackie cr ( same thing with quetzal but i put it here because of the SOA that can work nice against DRs
6- Guru cr ( one of the best walls and finishers in the game ! )
5- Dj korr cr ( 8/8 with a nice damage reducing ability )
4- Behemoth ( the highest stats in the game and a great ability that works insanely good in survivor mode where the pillz/life manip. abilites are famous )
3- Serafina ( can get you back to life even after A KO and a base stats of 8/8 ...very annoying card to face in survivor )
2- Ymirah ( the most dominant card in the game )
1- Graks cr ( simply the best , it can be used for basically everything and just having it in your hand can give you a huge chance of winning )

offline Anthony X 777 Imperator Elysium Aether
Wednesday 21/02, 16:45

Huh, no love for Zaveli? :o

offline UltimateTop7415 Guru E X C A L I B U R
Wednesday 21/02, 16:58

He's aight weak to power man up attack man up SOA amd sob though

offline batdut5 Colossus Open Casket
Wednesday 21/02, 17:32

What about Judge Lynch and Marshall

Wednesday 21/02, 17:59

Marshal. 0 exp 590 K max 2
Serafina 0 exp max 2
Behemoth 0 exp evals for the rest will be made as the offers are made

Wednesday 21/02, 18:04

Lmao sorry thought this was my auction thread

available Izy7 Mediator Open Casket
Tuesday 27/02, 17:21

Fisty Cent is my top3 for sure. Gets more valuable when you are getting less pilz.

offline XC_Anonymous Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 03/03, 12:07

Graks cr and Jackie Cr have to be the most used characters in survivor, their clan synergy in higher levels of survivor work perfectly. Guru Cr would be up there if more people owned him

Wednesday 14/03, 00:02

I follow this thread via pm and that was hilarious some disgruntled player got banned and made a million accounts and blew this thread up with all sorts of explitives , wonder how often this insurance happens but its super immature thanks staff from hiding this from little ones smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.