offline UM_b0-ss Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Monday 08/01, 09:00

Hi guys
whats in your opinion the top 10 most op cards for survivor T2 ?
i will start with my top 10 ( i will not include any leaders or nemo cr )
10 - Kalindra cr ( can make insane life gap in survior mode and if you got the right hand with DR then you get an ez win )
9- Maana Cercei ( awesome wall that can get you the final hit with an ability that help you get a plan B incase something goes wrong smiley )
8- Quetzal ( awesome stats with great attack manip. that keep getting better... )
7- Jackie cr ( same thing with quetzal but i put it here because of the SOA that can work nice against DRs
6- Guru cr ( one of the best walls and finishers in the game ! )
5- Dj korr cr ( 8/8 with a nice damage reducing ability )
4- Behemoth ( the highest stats in the game and a great ability that works insanely good in survivor mode where the pillz/life manip. abilites are famous )
3- Serafina ( can get you back to life even after A KO and a base stats of 8/8 ...very annoying card to face in survivor )
2- Ymirah ( the most dominant card in the game )
1- Graks cr ( simply the best , it can be used for basically everything and just having it in your hand can give you a huge chance of winning )

Saturday 31/03, 21:35

The list i made was for T2 so i didnt include cards like Lyse Teria Cr , Judge Lynch or Uranus
but if we are talking about T1 Lyse Teria Cr is definitely top 3 if not top 1

offline RAMZYXUK Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 05/04, 05:05

You seem to have forgotten globumm

Thursday 05/04, 08:04

Same reasson for Lyse Teria Cr just because he is a 2* so i didnt want to include him in a T2 list, i might do T1 in future smiley

offline hobodobo Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Sunday 08/04, 16:44

The new card @Maximus Maximus is OP

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.