Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11563 subjects - 73198 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...155156157158159160...578579Next »       search the message board

Thursday 07/10/10

2 messages
English king of jungo - subject is closed
Im just looking for a small english speaking guild that is active and can level up decently quick that is active on the message board please p.m. if u wanna have me thank you
1 message
English DzRT T3RR0R - subject is closed
Come join the Underworld Demon Elite!! Its a new Guild so that means I need new members!!!! Any level can join and with your help we can make this Guild one of the strongest there is. I want this guild to be known for its fairness and its strength. I want people to recognize the Guild as one of the best. But this is only possible if you JOIN ASAP!!! Join the Guild and show that you have the Burning Will!!

11 messages
English ath-duarte - subject is closed
I seek a guild active on the play and the forum.

I am an active French player, level 48, creator of lottery and competition.

I seek a guild in order to be able to make me friends and to improve my English.

thank you with the regulators

Wednesday 06/10/10

4 messages
English Ultimate_Evil - subject is closed
Are you losing just about every battle? I can help. Need help getting stronger? I can help. Want power? Do destroy other people under your thumb? Then the Guild of Evil is calling you. We, at the guild, will make sure to be tough on you, yet help you along the way. If you feel the need to be a bit bad... join me here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=785719
And remember... STAY EVIL!
Tuesday 05/10/10

1 message
English Ragmaan - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114427

Do you want to join a guild so people stop pestering you? Do you want to maintain an ambivalent state? Would you rather just have a guild that you can be impartial with and not have people you don't know bemoan their troubles to you? Look no further! Don't worry, I promise you don't have to care.

Join now if you are in the mood, I guess.
2 messages
English Chilled Guy - subject is closed
Just keeping this as short as possible,
Join; The New Evolution Guild
This guild is for everyone from all around the world and it is mainly just a guild for learning and helping. This guild will help you to become your best.....So JOIN TODAY

Kind Regards
Chilled Guy
3 messages
English soultec - subject is closed
Im new 2 the game , tring 2 find a guild that can help along with Urban Rivals.i got the basices of the battles but dont understand the tornaments and what not yet . i i'm looking to play . so im here if ur looking for recruits
1 message
English master_yoko_0 - subject is closed
We are here to rid the world of all of her demons!!!!
discounts on all of the double characters i get!!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114362
1 message
English chriscapone - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1113629

I am looking to build an elite group of executioners. People with not only skill, but the will to carry out that last fatal blow.

I just want people to have fun in this guild but at the same time be excellent gamers. If you feel you can fit this role please join. Please be active. And go forth and execute to the best of your abilities
Monday 04/10/10

22 messages
English PrairieStorm - subject is closed
I want to join a guild of at least 200 members,that have events where I can get more female cards.
13 messages
English irishko21 - subject is closed
Hi, I am new to Urban-rivals and just learning the basics on deck creating and batteling, i would appreciate learning from experienced players in order to develop better skills. I would be interested in joining a Canadian guild that consists of a few experienced players. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
16 messages
English MABanator - subject is closed
We our a guild with one goal, world domination but that takes time so right now were just hanging out on Urban Rivals having fun. We currently have 7 members We accept all Americans that's right there is no minimum level so join us now!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=905368
Sunday 03/10/10

47 messages
English PriMinizZztA - subject is closed
People player:8159646 and I are gonna raise a guild wich specializes in Trading, Pfull creation
and making Clints , now we both have our own respectable guilds Spaghetti Tricolore and
Urban Holland Elite so we will share leadership and keep TrAitorzZz up and running that way ,
though we for sure need people manning the station and keeping business topics up to date
and fuel our aims in this , it is to be a free place in UR were the best mechanisms
and tips involving trading on the forums ( EN. IT. FR.) the market and pfullproduction will be shared ,
only way to get a pass is if you are from a befriended guild (will follow in the guild description soon)
with a vow from your leadership to get to study here,
( we dont want our knowledge given to people with bad habits )
OR known by either Mercante or me Personally , if you dont know us no problem you can get to know us
PM us

Since we are excellent traders we have a couple things in common : Humor , social skills , market insight
money energy and enthousiasm commercial insight , but mostly the ability to share

Now if you feel like taking some time off and study with permission from your own guild OR you wanna join our guild for a longer time, we are looking for students and for admins also to man the guild permanently
start will be first of Oktober PM me for getting the first places and be clear about your wishes , short or long stay etc. since we are intent on building a longlasting guild,
TrAitorzZz
3 messages
English Sh 4ne - subject is closed
Looking for a guild, that's it really.
5 messages
English owButtacup Ld - subject is closed

Sup,

Im XC-Manager, or cross country manager, not E X C A L I B U R -manager.

I'm here to look for recruits for a growing guild.

Our guild is founded by SirElric, and famous filipino player in the message baords.

If you have a sense of pride for the Filipino Flag, join us.

Any level welcome.

We're currently at 34th at the filipino guild rank.

If you wanna become admin talk to us since we can't play that often.

So join K-Stars to day, or Katipunan ng mga Pinoy.
4 messages
English wurmz - subject is closed
Newborn ," target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_, need players to survive.
Two more to go and we're safe.
No such vision or mission as world dominating or role playing,
we just here to have fun and create a better community.

Anyone from any country able to communicate in English are welcomed,
No level requirement, active player is preferred.
9 messages
English XC-BkHaNz - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1047828
Add on to the Board when created and if needed!
Hello all i am Tu-Bkhanz co-founder of Ex guild NEW MOON and Loyal Admin Of The Unforgetables. We are a high British Ranked Guild but open to any country originated and love to Interact with Others. We are Currently Levels 41+ and are ranked 7th in the British Rankings and Are Highly Active and Usually Astounding in ELO when Participated. We Have minimum of 2 events per Month Of which Have Great Prizes. We also have very talented Players of whcih can make Awesome Display Pictures For Free If Good Friends Or Guild Mates. Look at mine made within the guild!
So, if you are looking for a good positive attempt of A Guild i recommend The Unforgetables!
Thanks Tu-Bkhanz
156 messages
English elchew_OC - subject is closed
Open Casket, is this the right guild for you? Take the Open Casket test to find out!
(Y = yes, N = no)

Do you look for a guild which has friendly people who help you out all the time? Y / N

Are you a fun loving person who likes to play guild games, waste time talking about random stuff in the guild message boards and get involved in guild competitions? Y / N

Have you ever felt that you wanted to join a guild with a lot of members where there is non-stop fun? Y / N

If a person gets roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris would the person instantly die? Y / N

Do you do any -or all- or the following: touch electric fences, play with loaded mousetraps or put pencils in your ears just out of curiosity to see what happens? Y / N

Score: One point for each 'Yes' answer
3-5: You are completely what we are looking for, Open Casket is the perfect guild for you!
1-2: You obviously have some potential, so Open Casket is still the perfect guild for you!
0: You may not think we are the right guild for you, but Open Casket is still the perfect guild for you!

BUT!
You must be either:
Lv 35+
Reached 1300 ELO
Reached over 9 in survivor

And must have all of these:
A fair player
Follow the game rules
Active regularly in the message boards

Dont miss out on this rare chance to join a guild where the word ' boring' is not in our dictionary! Open Casket

**If you apply and dont meet the requirements then you are just wasting your time
Saturday 02/10/10

285 messages
English M e R L i N - subject is closed
E X C A L I B U R
No.1 in UK.
No.1 among English speaking ELO guilds.
Speak English, ELO 1400+ in the Halls of Fame? At least Level 50?
Wanna progress in ELO?
Then Excalibur is where you should be!
******Important Note: Strictly no spam permitted. Only Excalibur members or prospective applicants/visitors need comment in our thread.
We boasts 50+ members who are ELO1400+, and 5 who are 1500+.
We have perhaps the liveliest board in Urban Rivals, with great minds interacting for one and only pursuit, ELO excellence. Main features of our board are a dedicated ELO Helpline, ELO deck building tutoring, and dedicated economy thread that gives you sound investment advice.
Our members don't just play ELO, we make a good fortune on the side as well!
We are Excalibur.
Why not walk in and see what is going on?
Our allied guild URBAN MADNESS
2 messages
English M-Chief 117 - subject is closed
Thanks for clicking our link,so your asking yourself..why should i join SO? well,Spartan Omega is a guild that will never die and will always be here, its members are asked to be loyal and stick together to raise its stats and rep.

[HISTORY] Spartan Omega was created by a player named Master Chief and was founded on Astro Empires,Spartan Omega history runs back 2-3 years and will continue for however long its legacy will be carried to whatever game you travel to.

[REQUIRMENTS] there is non really, just be active and work to make the guilds averages better and keep its name alive.

[SO] Spartan Omega" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_[SO] Spartan Omega

« Previous12...155156157158159160...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals