Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11687 subjects - 75252 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...155156157158159160...584585Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 03/11/10

2 messages
English Cashtrion_HoA - subject is closed
Hello, I am a level 37 with the startegy of a 73. I am a Freaks expert and I play daily. I am also looking for a new guild. I have made my own guild (That failed) and was an admin in the Wolf Pac. I am looking for a guild that has these requirements:
-At least 20 members
-At least all a level 15
-Active
-I want to be an Admin
-I need to be an Admin
-I will not sabotage any info or any members
-I want to join a guild that is respected and has respect

THANKS MODERATORS/ADMINS
2 messages
English AusRule14 - subject is closed
This is a guild for all of your Aussies and New Zealanders out there. At the moment we have only 5 members but we are hoping to increase it dramatically. We have guild events and also a mini market!

1 message
English - L - subject is closed
If you like Junkz, strategy ideas, deck building ideas, or just the name =P
join the guild you wont be sorry
" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_
1 message
English HuRl3r - subject is closed
The Legion of Honor Guild which is a brand new guild is for new player by new players... If you want to grow as a person and player visit the link and we'll talk shortly!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1148607
5 messages
English damonp - subject is closed
Need a lot more members please!
2 messages
English Reaper57589 - subject is closed
Hello... again I forgot to post the link to the guild so here it is! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=743914
Again first 5 people of at least level 10 shall get the remaining admin spots until the guild gets active again thank you that is all!
3 messages
English CivicChris - subject is closed
I want to get a guild that will get me a good connection............. Well heres 5 facts about me
1. Guy
2. Active
3. Elo Good
4. Random
5. Potato chips make fat cells expand
thats for reading
4 messages
English -yuuko- - subject is closed
Looking for a very fun and active guild that I can temporarily join for a while
Tuesday 02/11/10

9 messages
English Ace Seacrest - subject is closed
Well hello there fellow ladies(yes, it's for ladies). Welcome to the wonderful world of Urban Rivals. As you might see, there are thousands of guilds in this ever-changing and unpredictable era, housing almost each of the insurmountable number of enthusiastic players. And to introduce, the Single Ladiez is just one of those guilds.

To be straightforward about the guild's rationale is "The enforcement of the balance of the two genders and the denial of the sexists". Despite our main principle though, as the guild name suggests, it is only for women.

For all of you who are supportive about our purpose, then join us in our intricate crusade! Every single Lady counts. The requirements are:

• ♀
• Active
• Loyal
• Educated with a lady's proper etiquette

Upon joining the guild, be wary of the fact that we would be training you on how to be a proper Lady, although you should consider the fact that this guild is not purely based on training. We will also hold guild tournaments once or twice a month to refresh everyone's mentality and ability. Here in this guild your stories would be welcomed open arms, and lasting symphony and coherence would be expected.

I do hope you pretty ladies out there find time to join the sophisticated guild: !" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_!
3 messages
English rab11 - subject is closed
Anyone? I contribute of BP on weekends and slow times at work
33 messages
English SoPunny-Zack - subject is closed

Requirements:
Lvl 10+ (will rise quick)
Preferable ELO, not a must
Must have a green/gold smiley
MUST speak English
Have FUN! xD Cheesy.

Description:
As they emerged from a realm of complete corruptness, they found themselves drooling not for blood, no, but for souls. With Earth not the slightest aware of there presence, they begin picking of civilisation, one by one, in a specific city...Clint City.

Join up for awesomeness!
3 messages
English VinCenTaZzZ - subject is closed

This guild is for the people who are free of fear in battle,
when push comes to shove will you pull your enemy out of comission.
No one is impossible to beat, if you get the right skills you can do anything.
Knowledge is power, and you have the key to this knowledge in commission.
Join and make friends, come join the future of UR.
Vince Solar helped to make this guild
In alliance with Mirror Bound
REQUIREMENTS:
-Level 25 and up
-Must be active in the guild message board
-Must make 6k bps month
-Must be respectful
-If you haven't visited the game for more than 60 days you will most likely be removed.
1 message
English stofio - subject is closed
Hey urbanites

Falasteen is a newly formed guild, we are all about peace.

To join, i ask that you are an active player.

Im new to the game (and addicted), Lets learn collectively and grow together

Peace & Love

Stofio
Falasteen
131 messages
English MaCar21 - subject is closed
(This the winning recruitment thread from Wezleh-LW)

Hey peeps. We're , and we are always striving for the top, our goal is to be one of the best guilds out there. If you want to up your game and have fun, join us!!!!!!

What we can offer you:
- We can help you with your deck
- Got questions?? Ask us!! We always have a lively guild chat and forum
- Struggling?? We will play you, point out your mistakes, and provide helpful suggestions for you to improve
- Guild events = awesome... enough said
- We've got MANY giveaways EVERY week (Guess the Card and Player of the Week, just to name a few)
- We're just a fun, active, and Chill guild!
- By the way, we're also random... PIE

Requirements:
- You must speak english (although I don't think you'd be reading this post if you didn't know english)
- We would like you to add "LW" to your name
- Stay above 1000 in elo every week
- Our level requirement is 20
- Gain atleast 500 battlepoints a week
- Be active!!
- Respect is a must, we do not take kindly to disrespect. Joking around is fine

So, if you meet our requirements then join us now!! There's never a bad time to join the ranks to join Little Weapons. Like we said, we're aiming for the top. So... the question is, will you be one of us, or be sitting on the sideline when Little Weapons causes a BIGGGGGG BANG!!!!

2 messages
English 5entinel12x - subject is closed
I'm 5entinel12x, I've been playing this game on and off (mostly because of inability to get online at the time) and am looking for a guild that is for the most part active in the guild forum. I'm not discriminating against recently started guilds, I understand how it is. I'm mostly just looking for a group of people who takes the enjoyment of the game ahead of competitive play (though I enjoy the game either way...).
5 messages
English agmoney - subject is closed
HI, i am a newcomer to clint city and am somewhat mired by the search of a guild, with so many to choose from I don't know which one is right for me, but i know that i am looking for a very active guild who is willing to help me, so i can try to help them.

I think i am picking up this game pretty quickly, and am enjoying it

thanks, ag$
Monday 01/11/10

3 messages
English iRAWkDaWorld - subject is closed
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.:MANGEKYOU FLAME™:.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am the avenger, My dream is to destroy a certain someone. My dream is slowly burning, everyday I get weaker and weaker and the weak got stronger and stronger but now I've learnt greater skills. To get what he has I need to train like hell, break rules and even destroy lives. To achieve this, I just need one thing...YOU. Join me if you are Lvl 30+ And for every person you get to join you recieve 40 credits within 31 days. Seek ALL Survive ALL Destroy ALL Guild Rivals: High Definition ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1145126
6 messages
English Lazulie - subject is closed
Hello to whoever may be reading this...

I hope we can be friends?

As you can see, I'm fairly new to this game and I am not that familiar to it. I hope you won't be having prejudice about this, but, can somebody tell me more about clans? I seem to be on the positive for the Pussycats(I called them so because of the pink cat-like logo on my opponent's card), though I'm not so sure about it. Any help?

1 message
English 0G-BooM-N - subject is closed
Just pm me..
im not much active at weekdays coz of school, but im active on weekends..
2 messages
English Uranji - subject is closed
G.O.D.H.Q (Guardians of Darkness Headquarters) is a guild of friends (black knights) that take up the duties to protect the Dark Lords from the tyranny of the heroic (white knights). Pillaging an murdering woman and children that cross there path. Reeking havoc within the halls of the kingdom torturing every King that lays beneath there horses. Waiting for the Dark Lords to bless them with immortality and abilities beyond belief.

Requirements:
There is no requirements its a everyone welcome guild all you have to do is message me

« Previous12...155156157158159160...584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals