Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11744 subjects - 75894 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...155156157158159160...587588Next »       search the message board

Thursday 18/11/10

1 message
English ZBombman - subject is closed
Read these stories first before reading this.
Vansaar - http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=0&id_subject=1625417
Hugo - http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=0&id_subject=1470527
Dawn of the Leaders - http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=2&id_subject=1625453

Dawn of the Leaders: Vickie

Vickie was raised in a small farm. However, when you find out she's the Don's mother's niece's second cousin by marriage's god-daughter, it all becomes clear to her that she can become somebody. After she was sought out by Don, she joined the Montana clan and immediately became one of the most feared in the clan. She met Lyse Teria who was also equally respected and feared in the clan. Lyse Teria was from an ordinary family but does not have any family connections with Don. However, Don had always treated Lyse Teria as if she is his daughter. Vickie was close to Lyse Teria as the time passes seeing her as her equal. Until one day when she received news that Lyse Teria died in a mission. She couldn’t believe the news and asked Don what was the mission about in order to obtain clues for what had happened to Lyse Teria. But she was shocked that Don was not interested in it and stated that Lyse Teria was a disposal. By that time, Vickie then realized that Don does not care what happens to the people around him even though the person is very close.
11 messages
English NvM - subject is closed
If your an active member and want to make lots of friends and develop as a player then DvF [A]cadamy is the guild for you.
There are no minimum requirements all we ask is;
Be Active
Be Friendly
And help us grow as an acadamy!

Looking forward to meeting all of you !!

NvM
5 messages
English OC-Vanity - subject is closed
Haha after defecting from Open casket I wanted to make a new guild to pass down my knowledge and abilities as a player to any guild members, I also want to help with money issues with my guildmates and to generally just be a very relaxed guild. I really want this to be successful and for that to happen I need dedicated guild members.
Wednesday 17/11/10

2 messages
English Kottonmouth89 - subject is closed
We are looking for active people that wanna have fun in a guild we are open to all levels but there are two rules to follow
1. the first rule is at least one post a day
2. is have fun

if you are interested just click here
1 message
English Hinokami - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1164015

If you seek knowledge and power above all else join project phoenix, the next urban rivals legend.

level 15+ only please. must be active.

recruit your friends, make new ones, and share battle winning strategies each other.

if we all help each other, winning big in tournaments, ect. benefits all as we can fund collections and stronger decks
5 messages
English spitz the god - subject is closed
THE VOLTS are now recruiting. Anime lovers please feel free to join. I love talking anime with people. with so much anime in my collection there is few i have seen :3 This guild is still new and has few members, however i really hope that it can flourish. Hope to see you all in the guild
1 message
English shinigami taii - subject is closed
Looking for an awesome guild with members who are NOT afraid to help each other out? Then Join The Society of the Crimson Sword. We mix two of the most awesome things, Great friends and NINJAS! yes we are a society of NINJAS! If you are interested just check us out!!! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1131779
2 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
£"Π

Blackhand is a development clan we assist each other.
There are weekly giveaways and all cards are worth more than 159
so 50 clintz is a bargain. You pick wich clan your card comes if you win. GUARANTEED 2 WINNERS WEEKLY!
CHECK US OUT AT " target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id
Tuesday 16/11/10

5 messages
English K2Nate - subject is closed
So i tried it once before a long time ago, not sure why i didn't get in to it.

Been playing all night tonight, loads of fun =) 23 wins out of 28 fights.

I was wondering though, Is there any way i can sell my cards to someone other than Kate? I'm almost lvl 10 and it doesn't look like i'll be able to earn enough credits to buy from the shop(Or will i soon?). Anyways i can't afford to buy creds so i was just wondering how i could start selling if possible?

Nice to meet you all =).
7 messages
English Arethea - subject is closed
We accept everyone and anyone new who is willing to learn and become great. We also accept everyone and anyone knows the game well and is willing to help and just hang out. And we, last but not least, accept anyone who is in between No limits on level. We only need that you are active in message board and in the game itself. AND that you are friendly and nice. We will throw events, contests, lottos to improve our bonding of the artists.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1157250

If you want to be awesome and want to become one of Clintz's City greatest future guild, join now! If you have any questions, just message the guild Leader and the lead Chaos Artist, me
Sunday 14/11/10

1 message
English Elentier - subject is closed
Hello.I am pleased that you have looked at this topic.This is for AUSTRALIANS only who are willing to have fun.we can do private sales and im usually always in the guild chat.I would like some experienced members aswell so the newbies arent completely clueless.We accept all levels. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1160946
1 message
B"H
Strength through unity! In guild contests and giveaways!
Cards winners pick clan type. FREE just join Blackhand t participate!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1160950
1 message
B"H
Join Blackhand now!
Weekly giveaways, winners choose clan type!
We're about helping lowers levels get strong!
All are welcome!
www.urban-rivals/guild/?id
Saturday 13/11/10

4 messages
English chadclarke - subject is closed
Hello i am ChadClarke i am a Fang Pi Clang User and i am currently looking for a guild i will prefer a clan which had some type of aim or req.I will love to join a Fang Pi Clang.
22 messages
English VinCenTaZzZ - subject is closed
All members must be lv30 to join from now on, and all members must be lv 30 by November 15th.
Requirements:
-Atleast lv30(some can be 25 and up if they have a special reason)
-Must be respectful
-Plays Elo
-Must make 5,000 battle points a month
-ACTIVE in guild message board
If you still want to join but dont meet the requirements please join Mirror Bound University and prepare there for Mirror Bound.

We all have our own abilities, stories and backgrounds, our story including us are a shard of glass, being collected and collected until it is Mirror Bound, we cant move back we only move forward. Nothing can stop us, our determinition drives our devotion for talent and peace.

We are an American Elo guild that tries to get even stronger in more battle areas as well as Elo. We are the determined souls that want desperately to build up there abilities in EVERY direction.We arent strictly a Elo guild. Giving up is impossible because our eyes have only determination in them, that never fades even on the darkest of days.

Great guild alliances with:
The Union of guilds started by PriMinizZztA AKA the founder of the number 1 guild in the Netherlands called TrAitorzZz
We are forming a Union of Guilds our Allies are:
TrAitorzZz#Masters of Battle#2 Furious#Time Conquers All#The Unknown's#Red Army#Hell's Knights Join the Union NOW.

Destruction Manifesto founded by {DM}Cordova
Bliss founded by Jin Kisaragi
チョコレートムースのフェローシップ founded by Rage
1 message
English stemon1980 - subject is closed
My guild is a break from the norm I feel that missions are a great way to past the time in Urban Rivals I know there is players out there like me so join up today and lets get the mission points racking up

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1159221

thanks in advance for clicking my link
Friday 12/11/10

3 messages
English Thymos - subject is closed
Still lookin for new members, no level restriction, just need high fair play rating and must know what they are doing.
2 messages
£"Π
Join THE DALEKS!
Weely prizes! Giveaways and more.
First trade Guild and then your enemies. All accepted!
All requests to join accepted!
Thursday 11/11/10

2 messages
English WP_Half Wtz - subject is closed
Hi im level 11 and i think i have won more fights than i have lost.

Im going to be quite active and im looking for a guild to help me out

Please message me if your interested in me
10 messages
English zharaa - subject is closed
Iam a 26 yo girl so I would like a mature(r) guild. Im lvl 15 now and Im realy getting into the game. My best win was agenst a lvl 102
But id like a fine group of people to help me to the next lvl

« Previous12...155156157158159160...587588Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals