Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11713 subjects - 75575 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...155156157158159160...585586Next »       search the message board

Sunday 07/11/10

23 messages
English Chainsawhead - subject is closed
Tired of joining guilds and finding out they're as active as the local graveyard? Want to be among fellow strategists? Want a reason to check your guild's message board? Well, look no further, The Harbingers of Ares are here, and ready to battle all guilds who think they're funner than us! What other guild has events, contests, and as many opportunities to improve your collection and become a MASTER OF WAR?

We're currently looking for:

-Level 35+
-Must be ACTIVE! How else would you participate and win in our FABULOUS contests?
-And last but not least, must be able to have FUN!

Send me a message or one of our admins to get started on your training to become a HARBINGER OF ARES!
4 messages
English suggsie baby - subject is closed
Hi guys (and girls) my name's Joe, I used to play a fair bit of urban rivals before a career change left me unable to do so.
Im now however pleased to say that Im back =) so naturally im looking for a fun group of active people to enjoy the game with.
I mainly play T2 survivor and use the deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1050246
Look forward to hearing from you all =)
Thanks
5 messages
English xxGrReapeRxx - subject is closed
I am shopping around for a guild that is a lil more active then my current choice. I play elo, horrible at it, but i play. I can be found mainly in t2 deathmatch and survivor. If anyones intrested let me know what u offer and if u r active
18 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
Join ! in the

Mp Obladi-_,Vlad-_ for questions about the team .
this is a guild elo.

Thanks mod
2 messages
English IM_Futura - subject is closed

This guild is for the people who are free of fear in battle,
when push comes to shove will you pull your enemy out of comission.
No one is impossible to beat, if you get the right skills you can do anything.
Knowledge is power, and you have the key to this knowledge in commission.
Join and make friends, come join the future of UR.
Vince Solar helped to make this guild
In alliance with Mirror Bound
REQUIREMENTS:
-Level 30 and up
-Must be active in the guild message board
-Must make at least 1000 bps month(unless theres a good excuse =P)
-Must be respectful
-If you haven't visited the game for more than 60 days you will most likely be removed.
2 messages
English Pinoy1423 - subject is closed
Hi .. i need a guild

Im 14 yrs old
Im Filiipino
im elo and type 2 player
i use different clans
7 messages
English xNipple - subject is closed
The guild i am in at the moment isnt very active, nor is it very well-known. anyways, i want to join a guild with many active members and a good reputation, and also dont mind the fact that im level 14 (for now, anyways). i am very active, chatty and hav a great deck for my level

here is the link to the preset i use atm(not my own creation):
Bangers Only
also, here is a link to my best win with the deck:* screenshot):
http://img705.imageshack.us/i/ur2.png/

i wil regularly use the forums of the guild, attend events and tournies that dont cross over with school times, and generally help out friendly people and the guild with game tips and advice. i am english and can't speak other languages well, so wud want a fully-english guild. hope u can help a fellow player out
6 messages
English Tyler Derden - subject is closed
Hey i go by the name tyer derden and i have created a new guild called "open for business" to help spreat the growth and knowledge to the best way to have fun and get better at this game. the best way i know how to do this is through the help from other players that want to co-op together to help each other out. if this sounds like something that you are interested click on the below like and join up.

hope to hear from any and all players intersted soon

Open For Business
7 messages
English WP_Woey - subject is closed
HI! Im a relatively new player and im wanting a guild. Im Level 18. heres some things about me:

-Im 18 Years Old
-I LOVE Jungo Cards
-I am willing to spend real money to get where I want to go (spent £15 on cards today)
-I am British (Scottish if you must know)
-I'll admit, I do have quite a bit of money on this game (Clintz)

Thanks. If you need to more anything more about me: ASK!
Saturday 06/11/10

1 message
English Dkizzle - subject is closed
Its a new guild only a few members of RL friends but looking to make some new ones. Real laid back will take any lvl with no Requirements but that you can crack a joke in guild chat everyonce in a wile...working to get all the stuff that these big guilds r posting will start guild tourneys and give aways soon as we got enuf people..andget few lvls higher are selfs ...mostly english speaking but long as i can get the punch line yer good with me ...google translator = win...lol...http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1148234
10 messages
English HonorGuard - subject is closed
Well anyways, I'm looking for a decent (as in not noobish but rather well organized) guild. I don't specialize in any mode, I just win everything I play. If any guilds are recruiting, leave a message here. Also I may have exaggerated a little bit
25 messages
English HiFromBuddha - subject is closed
Heavenly Heights is a great guild for beginners, from our newsletters to our card giveaways.
Heavenly Heights is recruiting and we hope get more members as fast as possible.

BUT! You need to be:

*Active
*At least level 10
*Try to have a good fair play rating

So Join Heavenly Heights
2 messages
English The Flash - subject is closed
academy of rejects

We are an active , growing guild with 19 members.If you speak english that would be nice.We are very active on the message bord and have an event in progress.We also have a thread and we say #'s and whoever get's to a certain # will receive a card.Also join if you like anime , but you don't have to.So join academy of rejects today!
6 messages
Português BusterGendo - subject is closed
Just started playing the game (Lv 17). Looking for a guild to learn more and improve in the game.
Also, just released my first Public Preset -> http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1590533
Check it out and leave your thougths.
Thanks
3 messages
English - L - subject is closed
If you like Junkz, strategy ideas, deck building ideas, or just the name =P
join the guild you wont be sorry Junkz Junkiez~
2 messages
English John.Mcclure - subject is closed
Hi all i am John from the USA im looking for a guild to join
2 messages
English Gene Genie - subject is closed
What time does UR run on, what time does ELO end. I'm in Eastern Time zone USA, what time GMT does it go off. What time is the latest my ELO wins will count?
1 message
English barrette2 - subject is closed
We are a new guild searching for members in admin ! It's all about the market, sell your cards there, exchange and buy! Weekly tournaments are organized and a new debate is created monthly. I am trying to create a fun friendly enviroment.

Of course the is critiria :
level 30 +
active on the guild forum

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1151491
1 message
English The Flash - subject is closed
Join the academy of rejects today!
We currently have 18 members and an event in progress.
If you like to have fun this is the guild for you!

« Previous12...155156157158159160...585586Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals