Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11743 subjects - 75880 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...541542543544545546...587588Next »       search the message board

Saturday 10/03/07

5 messages
English alexxeno - subject is closed
Children of chaos Come and joinyour brothers and sisters in this fun free guild!
Thursday 08/03/07

2 messages
English princesy - subject is closed
A new guild is seeking new members. We are all about playing the bad clans in this game, Join on up it'll be a devlish good time I promise.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7414
1 message
English Tzleou - subject is closed
Hi.

I'm currently looking for a fun guild that I can play with.

I get on for a few hours a day mon-fri, you can look at my profile for more info

Yarrrr
17 messages
English harvstar12 - subject is closed
Hi everone im looking for players over level 20
hi level 20s come join my guild called superstars
we are gonna be the best in urban rivals soo come and join
my guild just postulate to my guild and if youre over 20
welcome in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 message
English Dark Destiny - subject is closed
Hello with all, Since yesterday evening and from now on during all the month to come, a new guild, although still unknown factor, recruits new members, I named Ultima' S Legacy. With all the interested candidates, will be accepted only the players regular, impassioned, and despizing of a great mind of fair play. De facto, the desired levels begin starting from level 15. Thank you for your comprehension. Cordially, Dark Destiny. Here the bond for those which would be interested http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7393
Wednesday 07/03/07

3 messages
English Collector_HM - subject is closed
Some1 please create a tournament in the other room its being a long time since there was a new one
7 messages
English CN-Onigg - subject is closed
Is there any chinese players?
i wanna find someone can be my guider.
Tuesday 06/03/07

2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
When are the next Montana cards coming out? i'm really hoping to improve my Montana deck..
2 messages
English psycho666 - subject is closed
Im recruiting 4 retaliation all welcome
2 messages
English psycho666 - subject is closed
Looking for anyone who wants to join
1 message
English Eldimari - subject is closed
The new guild Il Gioco Di Vincere is now recruiting

if you are interested plz send me a message or go to the guild link or u can just post a reply here

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7254
2 messages
English Eldimari - subject is closed
A new guild SCORN is now recruiting all who would like to join are welcome plz post here or send me in game mail

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7248
Monday 05/03/07

1 message
English Leylak - subject is closed
To have FUN!! novice level 9 female here looking for some friends to level up with. friends who aren't necessarily bent on the "Morphun" fix would be exceptionally awesome!! LOL..

36 going on 26 ... female.. over the rainbow..

i'd like to join a guild too... but.. i don't think i'd ever be as good as you'd need me to be.. and i wish you the best.

well.. take care all would ya. feel free to drop me a line.
2 messages
English Satime - subject is closed
Hi everyone, we're a new guild and we're looking for active members, who will help us to move up in the ranks. We offer a friendly atmosphere, help if needed and constant progress If you're interested, and would like to apply, here is the link:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7190 Sea in the YAMAIKA
2 messages
English Kukhue - subject is closed
Halla er du ute etter en god Norsk guild, da behøver du ikke lete lenger....
sjekk ut Treastread på guild siden eller bare bruk linken på profilen min...
Alle velkommene...

Hvis du har noe problemer kan du legge det inn her...
Eller sende Meg en melding...

Lev Vell
Kukhue.
1 message
English philk - subject is closed
Hye allyou warhammer and warhammer 40k players i have just made guild it is for anyone so come on join
8 messages
English zidancr - subject is closed
Actually i dont have any idea how to make a new guild, that's y im asking. anyone who could anwer it correctly?please im sure there were people who knows how to do it.
1 message
Português Ximano - subject is closed
Se es portugues entra na nossa guilt o nome é United States of DD estamos a tua espera.....se entrares poderas ser ajudado por o admistrado principal....para entrar so presisas de ter vontade de jogar
estamos a tua espera

se precisares de ajuda contacta o admistrador principal ximano-EVO...ajudaremos os novos principiantes
Saturday 03/03/07

1 message
English Clivus - subject is closed
Hi everyone, we're a new guild and we're looking for active members, who will help us to move up in the ranks. We offer a friendly atmosphere, help if needed and constant progress If you're interested, and would like to apply, here is the link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=7116 See you in Kamehameha!
1 message
English harvstar12 - subject is closed
Hi everone i want pepole to join my frindly kind playful guild called

megastars1000 we hope some players join

« Previous12...541542543544545546...587588Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals