Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11558 subjects - 73109 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...565566567568569570...577578Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 09/08/06

3 messages
English Coolhand_EVO - subject is closed
I changed my name to <evo-evo-evo> and it is undefined. I can't change my name now and I can't play. Please help. Thank you.
4 messages
English evo-weskull - subject is closed
There should a separate room or like a section so that you can use 1 character for training, then the battles will be short. (And it is not available during tournys)
5 messages
English santazxcre - subject is closed
I can find how to create my deck for the battle like the old urbanrivals place help plz
3 messages
I need help... i cannot sell my cards on the market, do you need to do something before u can sell on the market???
7 messages
English Jason*** - subject is closed
How do i get credits without buying them
1 message
English LoD-ElScumo - subject is closed
Join the Legion of Doom. Help each other get cards, train with other members, talk with other members, etc. Aid the legion of doom in our ultimate goal to destroy and rise over all other guilds. chaos and destruction
1 message
English LoD-ElScumo - subject is closed
The ultimate guild is finally here

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=976

join in the goal for ultimate destruction
8 messages
English Doktor - subject is closed
Hi how is it going all of you hot guys, i am look for a love anyone intrested?
Tuesday 08/08/06

1 message
English Starfish - subject is closed
Join my worriors! Message me for more info and battle tactics... Will succeed!!!
x
3 messages
You should recieve more points & clints for finishing a battle with pillz left over.
6 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello everyone,

Here are the prizes for the August ELO tournament:

1 : Kiki - Armanda - Ndololo
2 - 5 : General - Lyse Teria
6 - 10 : Berserkgirl
11 - 25 : 1 random rare

The list of prizes on the website will update shortly.
3 messages
English Tyberriuss - subject is closed
When I try to buy cards from the market I get the mesage ,, Unable to buy this card because we could not identify you "

What should I do?
1 message
English Nico Robin - subject is closed
Join the most carefree, fun, thrill, challenge seeking crew on site! Recruiting anime characters of all kinds now. Real name characters get better guild benefits (if released any) so hurry! Yattaaa!
sigining off
~The Going Merry~ Guild
1 message
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
On your player information along with your level and currently battle points, is it possible to have the following listed as well:
Your current monthly overall ranking
Your current monthly national ranking
Your current monthly battle points
1 message
English crowley098 - subject is closed
What's up with people disappearing in the middle of battle, in a turn before K.O. They don't even show up in the players search afterwards.

Are they changing their names? I hope their smileys still change, It ruined my winning streak, and is just plain annoying.
Monday 07/08/06

6 messages
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
Any chance someone could implement a %u2018tag%u2019 system so you could add and remove tags in front of behind of your name. For instance:

Clan/Gang/Guild Tag %u2013 A tag would be added before your name (with a space between it and your name) if you are in a group. These tags would be set by the group Leader. Suggested length would be a maximum of five letters/symbols/numbers.

EVO Tag %u2013 Each player would have an option to turn on/off their EVO tag for when they want to play EVO matches with other people. This would go after the name (separated by a space between the name and the tag) and simply read EVO.
6 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
Cards that haven't been leveled up should have a higher chance of being chosen so that they can level up faster
3 messages
Will it disappear? I'm scared of removing my cards, need to know what happens.
1 message
English wazza_muzza - subject is closed
Anyone want an extra member?
3 messages
I've been sitting here for 10 minutes, and baptiesteboss won't move, I'm winning too. I think he wants me to surrender. How can I get out of the game, I want to fight players!

« Previous12...565566567568569570...577578Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals