Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13680 subjects - 145087 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...613614615616617618...683684Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 05/02/08

4 messages
English TNT_Shadow - last answer from TNT_Shadow, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 21:18.
Hey this is temperiory Bangers deck is it alright

Bangers24*
B Ball
BB Cool G
Blaaster
Bodenpower
Graff
Laetitia
Platoona

Leader 5*
Hugo

plzz help me if its not good
thanx from OCA_Shadow
8 messages
English Alxh - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 21:00.
For those people that have trouble deciding on a Leader, I've made an interesting discovery.
Since having more than one Leader on the team cancels the effects, it's easy to think that you shouldn't put more than one Leader in your team. But actually, I've calculated differently.

70 possible teams can be made from a deck of 8 cards.

If you have one Leader in your deck, 35 teams (i.e. half) can be made that include the Leader.

If you have two leaders, then 15 teams can be made with no leaders, and 15 with both.
That leaves 40 teams with only one Leader.
3 messages
English abposse - last answer from DerMagus, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 18:13.
I like to know what is the way to fight the Uppers for example if I face these cards:

Jackie (R)
Dorian (U)
Zatman (U)
Rubie or Beetenka

no Nightmare cause it's always seems the way to defeat any clans.
5 messages
English Diaboliz3r - last answer from Diaboliz3r, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 11:18.
Lets say i have the ability: power = power opp

and the opponent has the ability +2 power, or -2 opp power

wats the resultant power i would get?
does my ability comes before or after the opponent's power modifier takes into effect?
6 messages
English SinisterDexter - last answer from excelsiorloy, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 02:20.
I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but I keep having an issue where I get a pop-up box telling me "A Script In This Movie Is Casuing Flash To Run Slowly" and asks if I want to abort the script. No matter what I do the window freezes and I have to open a new one. I have downloaded the latest version of flash and IE and it's still happening. Any ideas? Is this a known issue?
2 messages
English HaveOne WMD - last answer from Tanto89, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 01:59.
Here's my ELO deck for the week. Any suggestions?

Nightmare/Sakrohm

Kenny
Kolos
Timmy
Sheitane

Corrina
Lunatik
Caciope
Uranus
4 messages
English jojotheone - last answer from Tanto89, Tuesday 05/02/2008, 01:37.
Is there a way to look at a character card to see the different levels before purchasing. For example say there is a level 1 character that has a three level potential with an ability at level 3. Is there a way to look at the level three version so that I can see what the ability is before buy it on the market.

Thanks
Monday 04/02/08

23 messages
English scpenname - last answer from Anger_HM, Monday 04/02/2008, 22:02.
Any ideas for a good pure La Junta deck with the new cards out now? Or would it be too weak for ELO still?
5 messages
English Death Walker - last answer from 0-FS WMD, Monday 04/02/2008, 17:44.
Which clan that have +X Pillz by turn ability ?
2 messages
English SP0NG3 B0B - last answer from von Hohenheim, Monday 04/02/2008, 16:29.
What is strike back ?
poison??
8 messages
English excelsiorloy - last answer from excelsiorloy, Monday 04/02/2008, 14:02.
Well im new to the game (jsut started last week) and i have been wondering what u would consider a blocker
12 messages
English 0- invoker - last answer from Gryazzie, Monday 04/02/2008, 13:02.
Which is more stronger ?? Graff or blaaster.. this question bothers me most.. help me guys tnx
4 messages
English xcalibar - last answer from Zhupons, Monday 04/02/2008, 11:02.
Hi I'm new to this game.. I have around 220 clitz and i was wondering how i could boost my deck ? I have not bought anything new yet, so any comments would be nice.

Thanks
3 messages
English abposse - last answer from Zhupons, Monday 04/02/2008, 10:58.
I'm wondering if this type of combination is alright to use together?

If so what do you recomend for type 1?

I know that Methane and Leviatonn are the staple for a GHEIST but I don't have either of them.
5 messages
English Ninja-zero - last answer from Zhupons, Monday 04/02/2008, 10:57.
I was wondering what the best pure Montana clan would be and the best Montana-Ulu Watu hybrid would be for type 2 and elo
1 message
Hi,

Through some random pack grabs, I've wound up with more than a few cards from off-clans than I'd like, so at the very least I'm levelling them up for resale. Sometimes, with a 4* or 5* card, an earlier evolution is worth more on market sale than the higher evolutions.

I can understand this in some cases, Copper, Vladimir, and Tafa gain their abilities at less than full evolution (The latter two being completely sold out at their mature level), making them more suitable for T1 play, but Peeler is confusing the hell out of me: 5* card, gaining ability at 5*, but devalues fairly badly when he hits 5*. I know from experience it takes a fair amount of time level from 4~5, so why accept anything less than fully-evolved if it means someone else has done all the work for you?

So what's the reason behind some cards devaluing at higher levels when that's when they mature?
3 messages
English skev - last answer from SP0NG3 B0B, Monday 04/02/2008, 06:50.
I need help buildin a strong deck tht will get me good points in a tornament (not ten points per fight even though i win)...

any suggestions
Sunday 03/02/08

4 messages
English Diaboliz3r - last answer from Diaboliz3r, Sunday 03/02/2008, 21:41.
Wat does SOB n SOA means?
5 messages
English PYROpunk - last answer from excelsiorloy, Sunday 03/02/2008, 21:19.
I have 11 stars left. What Rescue cards should i use? (4 spaces available in my deck)
4 messages
English excelsiorloy - last answer from excelsiorloy, Sunday 03/02/2008, 20:56.
Can i get some help making a combination deck of either 2 of these 3 clans

« Previous12...613614615616617618...683684Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals