Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13704 subjects - 146261 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...634635636637638639...685686Next »       search the message board

Thursday 22/11/07

6 messages
English beton - subject is closed
I want to know if both the of the leader's ability is active like: two ambres would that mean there would be courageower+6?
10 messages
English jebidiah - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:21.
Was rank 1 in tournament for like, 1 hour, then i had like 4 timewasters in a row tht took up nearly 20 mins between them -_- btw im lvl 12 and really annoyed!
11 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:19.
Let's compare Corrina with Keanew for a second.
If you do the math, Corrina has 2 attack advantage over Keanew and both are 6 attck / 4 dmg.
Keanew is a common and Corrina is a .. what ? rare ?
From the second I saw this card I knew that Corrina 's rareness was heavy overrated. But only now I descovered the simularity with Keanew and once again it made me think
When they banned my favo card GraksmxxT, they had to come up with some new Sakrohm cards fast. If you look at Corrina it looks as if they tried to aplease the community with the arrival of a new rare card instead of adding a dull common (what it actually is) . Am I wrong to think this ?
10 messages
English von Hohenheim - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:08.
What do you think is the best clan combination for ELO? Post your reasons as well because I'm thinking of changing my deck completely cus it's just not working for me right now.
9 messages
English xiv - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:00.
This is my current deck
all-stars
Flo-2
Amelia-3
Marina-4
Striker-4
Bangers
Graff-2
Saddy-3
Juicy Lord-3
Vermyn N-4

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED
7 messages
English nickname3 - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 18:48.
Im not sure
9 messages
English XC 1984 - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 16:39.
When im playin elo i find it impossible to beat those annoying Rescue with there annoying support. is there any weakness to them plz help
Tuesday 20/11/07

10 messages
Deutsch DerMagus - last answer from DerMagus, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 16:35.
I did 5 fights (know it exactly), I had more than 1000 points - yet I did not receive any credits. Is something wrong with the allocation algorithm? [I played just and exactly the 5 games, therefore I cannot be found in the histories tables]. I even made a cross-out list for the 5 games and double-checked with my battle history as I always do. Human error on my side is de facto out (although I obviously cannot prove that).
12 messages
English LOAMarickEVO - last answer from LOAMarickEVO, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 01:14.
I saw someone ask a similar question about a La Junta/Sentinel deck (mine is Fang Pi, same bonus)and you all seemed to have answers, so here goes.

Here's my existing deck: Kati(U), Sakazuki(C), Windy Mor (U), Xia Leming (U), Carlos (C), Havok (R), Rebecca (C), Zdrone (U).

All but Kati and Havok are maxed (So I'm at 24 stars). When Kati and Havok are both maxed, I'll be at 26 stars. So I need advice. Any suggestions? The deck seems to do pretty well, but would La Junta be better than Fang Pi?
Monday 19/11/07

9 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 19/11/2007, 18:40.
Need help for my sentinels deck..
Ambre (R)

Klaus (C)
Luis (C)
Miranda (U)
William (C)
Carlos (C)
Skiner (C)
Rebecca (C)

Vansaar(use it when i want to level up my cards)
another thing which clan is best paired with sentinels and give the cardname too..elo and daily tourny use..
thanks in advance
5 messages
English 0 Mr Holmes - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 19/11/2007, 02:08.
What will you choose:
lamar
Striker
Marina
Flo
1. Gaia
Nanook
Warren
gabriel
or
2. Zatman
Samantha
Rubie
Gina Glitt/Bob Joby??
Sunday 18/11/07

3 messages
English Mindless Mind - subject is closed
Hey guys, what do you think, is actual system of daily tournaments fair, or it does not have balance and gives higher chances to some battle styles and tactics? are you happy with tournaments?

I would like to know your opinion, therefore I am not gonna influence you with my own, I will write it later...
3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - last answer from Jerre Muesli, Sunday 18/11/2007, 11:52.
One sentence = Elo is 25 stars,i think the decks you can just count the cards to fit in,very basic.Why need a help when you can teach yourself

PS:IT's SPAMMING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY
9 messages
English WedgeWarrior2 - last answer from Carnage34, Sunday 18/11/2007, 11:05.
What's the best and CHEAPEST and I MEAN CCHHEEAAPPEESSTT deck I can buy and afford for a level 12 like me
any suggestions??? i wil try them. Tnx!!!!
You can also help my cousin
xmagnus
he's also making an Uppers deck

4 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Sunday 18/11/2007, 04:29.
Need help for my sentinels deck..
Ambre

Klaus
Luis
Miranda
William
Carlos
Skiner
Rebecca
another thing which clan is best paired with sentinels and give the cardname too..elo anddaily tourny use..
thanks in advance
Saturday 17/11/07

3 messages
Deutsch DerMagus - last answer from Force Majeure, Saturday 17/11/2007, 15:37.
I blacklisted a player (for spamming me with guild invitations) but still he sends more and more messages to me. The blacklist feature seesm to do nothing but add an X in front of his name in rooms. Please check this!
16 messages
English -Falchion- - subject is closed
I was pretty much leading a tourny with about 10 minutes to go, and then some guy challenged me and i went first, and he didnt respond for 2-3 minutes, and no timeout came. So i open a new window and entered one of the rooms where i was visible to challenge, but when i went to challenge, no challenges went or came through for the rest of the 10mins left and that cost me two places - i dropped from 1st to 3rd, and that lost me a possible win

Is this a bug or something? Because ive experienced it before but just not in tournys
2 messages
English von Hohenheim - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 17/11/2007, 02:36.
These are the cards that I currently have. I haven't really decided on what clans to use yet, but I need one that has cheap cards. Many thanks in advance.

Alexei
Ashley
Dan
Fifty
MC Decay
Willy
Mini Mosu
Sakazuki
Windy Mor
Bristone
Dr Saw
Igniss
Gibson
Amiral Py
Jane Ramba
Myke
Niki
Morphun
Angelina
Simon
Wanda
Lunatik
TrinmkkT
Venus
Amy
Carlos
Copper
Josh
Klaus
Skiner
Zlatar

All cards are maxed.
11 messages
English CooKIESnCreaM - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 17/11/2007, 02:18.
What would be good for a allstars-Bangers deck? or allstars-Ulu Watu?
i have
lamar
Striker
Marina
Flo
what do you suggest Bangers or uluwatu?
and write your suggetions please!
Friday 16/11/07

6 messages
English LoA Rockem - last answer from Gus Lee, Friday 16/11/2007, 15:42.
Doesn't work? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

« Previous12...634635636637638639...685686Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals