Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13825 subjects - 151449 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...642643644645646647...691692Next »       search the message board

Monday 12/11/07

2 messages
ελληνικά walawelo1 - last answer from walawelo1, Monday 12/11/2007, 20:39.
Hi guys am a new noob (lvl16) and am trying to build a good Bangers deck with my limited budget and i think i ev done quite good so far and hey i know that it isnt that good clan but they r the coolest (i hate Uppers and cant aforred Rescue) and my current deck is :
Bodenpower
Bodenpower
Laetitia
Vermyn N
Vansaar
and the cards i want to replace are
Meyen
Brutox
Venus
and i save the money to buy what i bought 5 clintz over 5 clints over 5 clintz
p.s i just found out that vansaars ability is useless and ill try to replace him soon
so please help me buy the right Bangers cards to support my current deck
8 messages
English Wandmorrison - last answer from Anger_HM, Monday 12/11/2007, 20:08.
Currently I am using Bangers / Sentinel those were the best clans i started with.

Bangers
BB Cool G (C) 3*
Fitfty (U) 5*
Kevin (C) 3*
Platoona (C) 4*

Sentinel
Aurelia (C) 2*
Josh (U) 3*
Rebecca (C) 2*
Skinner (C) 3*

I also have
Acid DC (C) 1*
Brandon (C) 3*
Crystal (U) 3*
Kawan (U) 3*
Malmoth (U) 3*

Aldo (C) 3*
Pino (C) 2*
Simon (C) 1*
Zodiac (C)1*

And a few other random common cards
15 messages
English daveyjones - last answer from Anger_HM, Monday 12/11/2007, 04:50.
Hello guys , well i've been playing this game for 1 day now and im level 12 and im selling all my cards for the total of 34k Clintz.Can you help me with which cards to buy with them to make a good deck that will be good later also when i switch to this ELO system ? Thanks in advance!
Sunday 11/11/07

2 messages
English LoA_Royal11 - last answer from LoA_Royal11, Sunday 11/11/2007, 22:26.
I am deciding to build with Uppers, then maybe add another group to it or should i just go pure??
7 messages
English XC 1984 - last answer from (-M-), Sunday 11/11/2007, 19:29.
Basically any ideas for a pure elo deck
6 messages
English GEC_Xmagnus - last answer from Grixxxle, Sunday 11/11/2007, 15:12.
4 messages
English LOA_Burrito - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 11/11/2007, 15:09.
Havok (R)
Miranda (U)
Aurelia (C)
Rebecca (C)
Vermyn N (U)
Saddy (R)
Juicy Lord (U)
Graff (R)

please feel free to comment and or improve
5 messages
English LOA_Burrito - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 11/11/2007, 14:55.
6 messages
English GEC_Xmagnus - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 11/11/2007, 14:42.
Here is my collection

Pussycats
Svelthlana
Emma
Gwen
Noon Stevens

All Stars
Dan
Lewis
Amelia
Flo

Uppers
Zatman
Samantha
Beetenka
Frankie Hi

Roots
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile
Shakra

i have 306 clintz
and 13 credits
any other clan to use???
other than the 4 above???
tnx
Saturday 10/11/07

2 messages
English GEC_Xmagnus - subject is closed
What is that green circle when im in a battle
when it is my enemies turn???
9 messages
English Ekador - last answer from 0UC-DarkEagle, Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:29.
In my collection it shows that all my cards have bonuses but in games they dont, how do i put their bonus into effect during games
5 messages
English I Shot Tupac - last answer from LOA_Burrito, Saturday 10/11/2007, 05:42.
Do Leader effects like Morphun(sp?) and Bridget activate every turn, or every other turn?

as in, will i recieve a total of +4 pills/life per mathch, or just 2
6 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Gryazzie, Saturday 10/11/2007, 00:03.
How isit?
Bangers*12
Vermyn N *4
Saddy *3
Juicy Lord *3
Graff *2
Ulu Watu*13
Gaia*3
Lulabee*5
Ice Jim *3
Gabrille *2
Friday 09/11/07

1 message
Well i'm planning to make All Stars/Uppers combo..so please help if you have suggestion
All Stars
Striker
Marina
Flo
Amelia

Uppers
Dorian
Zatman
Zlatar
Frankie Hi..
i didn't count the star point but i think this is a good deck..any suggestion?daily tourny use only
3 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from Anger_HM, Friday 09/11/2007, 21:17.
Rules for Level Up
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 3 fully evolved character(s).

what is level up ?every time we win our card will level up?
6 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Angel-tai EVO, Friday 09/11/2007, 21:17.
When i was in battle..wham! i can only see 1 of my cards...1!! OF MY CARDS!..i dunno is that a bug anot.......but man its like

original: 1 card 2card 3 card 4card

1 card 2 card 3 card 4 card
but this:1card

1 card

its like all 4 cards stack up together forming a "4 card decK"..help me...been on and on..LOSING ELO POINTS!
2 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
The Lost Warehouse has changed a lot since the original rules of EVO and the Lost Warehouse went up. So now I offer you the updated unofficial rules. While I am an Admin these rules are not enforced by the Devs. They are merely guildlines.

1) EVO is still not an enforced method of play. EVO has been falling by the wayside in the Lost Warehouse rooms more and more. However it is still a viable and recommended (by me) method of play. The rules for it have changed slightly with the new(ish) xp policies. Actually they're old, it's just been a while since I updated this.

1a) How to be a better EVO (and by extension Lost Warehouse player).

EVO is a simple method of play. On your turn you play a character with 6 pillz. On your opponent's turn, you play a character with 0 Pillz. You don't KO your opponent before round 4. (No really.. you don't.)

1b) Benefiting your opponent (and by extension yourself) through EVO. Pay attention to Star counts. If your opponent plays a high star card, play your lowest star card. If your opponent plays a high star card, play your lowest star card. While this should seem like common sense, you'd be amazed at how often it doesn't happen.
The bigger the star spread, the more XP BOTH of you get. As XP is determined as if the lowest star beat the highest star, and then some XP is added on top of that because it's fun. (No really it is.. trust me).

(continued)
5 messages
English Angel-tai EVO - last answer from Angel-tai EVO, Friday 09/11/2007, 16:00.
I use a combination of Pussycats and Ulu Watu, along with Ambre. But I only use people with 7 or 8 power so taking away power or attack really won't phase the end result. Tanaereva with courage power +3 and clan bonus. What else can you ask for? I personally think this is a great deck style meant for maximizing your power and minimizing damage done to you. Charlie, Clara, Emma, Yayoi or the other new pussycat, Hikiyousan, Tanaereva, Nanook, Lulabee, and Ambre. I think that makes for a pretty hard hitting deck.
8 messages
English CooKIESnCreaM - last answer from CooKIESnCreaM, Friday 09/11/2007, 13:20.
Ok what do you suggest i se in a La Junta and Uppers deck please? i need it 4 my elo
4 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from Gryazzie, Friday 09/11/2007, 10:36.
Well i would need a help on my deck..i got beaten 10-20% forusing this deck in elo n daily tourny:-
Alexei
Amelia
Dan
Flo
Striker
Noon Steevens
Gwen
Flyer

my collection;-
Lihoi Chun
Otome
Gibson
Alice
Emma
svelthana
Wanda
Larry
Ingsthra
Venus
Klaus
Luis
Ice Jim
Warren

help needed..thanksin advance..

« Previous12...642643644645646647...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals