Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13815 subjects - 149046 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...642643644645646647...690691Next »       search the message board

Saturday 10/11/07

9 messages
English Ekador - last answer from 0UC-DarkEagle, Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:29.
In my collection it shows that all my cards have bonuses but in games they dont, how do i put their bonus into effect during games
5 messages
English I Shot Tupac - last answer from LOA_Burrito, Saturday 10/11/2007, 05:42.
Do Leader effects like Morphun(sp?) and Bridget activate every turn, or every other turn?

as in, will i recieve a total of +4 pills/life per mathch, or just 2
6 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Gryazzie, Saturday 10/11/2007, 00:03.
How isit?
Bangers*12
Vermyn N *4
Saddy *3
Juicy Lord *3
Graff *2
Ulu Watu*13
Gaia*3
Lulabee*5
Ice Jim *3
Gabrille *2
Friday 09/11/07

1 message
Well i'm planning to make All Stars/Uppers combo..so please help if you have suggestion
All Stars
Striker
Marina
Flo
Amelia

Uppers
Dorian
Zatman
Zlatar
Frankie Hi..
i didn't count the star point but i think this is a good deck..any suggestion?daily tourny use only
3 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from Anger_HM, Friday 09/11/2007, 21:17.
Rules for Level Up
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 3 fully evolved character(s).

what is level up ?every time we win our card will level up?
6 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Angel-tai EVO, Friday 09/11/2007, 21:17.
When i was in battle..wham! i can only see 1 of my cards...1!! OF MY CARDS!..i dunno is that a bug anot.......but man its like

original: 1 card 2card 3 card 4card

1 card 2 card 3 card 4 card
but this:1card

1 card

its like all 4 cards stack up together forming a "4 card decK"..help me...been on and on..LOSING ELO POINTS!
2 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
The Lost Warehouse has changed a lot since the original rules of EVO and the Lost Warehouse went up. So now I offer you the updated unofficial rules. While I am an Admin these rules are not enforced by the Devs. They are merely guildlines.

1) EVO is still not an enforced method of play. EVO has been falling by the wayside in the Lost Warehouse rooms more and more. However it is still a viable and recommended (by me) method of play. The rules for it have changed slightly with the new(ish) xp policies. Actually they're old, it's just been a while since I updated this.

1a) How to be a better EVO (and by extension Lost Warehouse player).

EVO is a simple method of play. On your turn you play a character with 6 pillz. On your opponent's turn, you play a character with 0 Pillz. You don't KO your opponent before round 4. (No really.. you don't.)

1b) Benefiting your opponent (and by extension yourself) through EVO. Pay attention to Star counts. If your opponent plays a high star card, play your lowest star card. If your opponent plays a high star card, play your lowest star card. While this should seem like common sense, you'd be amazed at how often it doesn't happen.
The bigger the star spread, the more XP BOTH of you get. As XP is determined as if the lowest star beat the highest star, and then some XP is added on top of that because it's fun. (No really it is.. trust me).

(continued)
5 messages
English Angel-tai EVO - last answer from Angel-tai EVO, Friday 09/11/2007, 16:00.
I use a combination of Pussycats and Ulu Watu, along with Ambre. But I only use people with 7 or 8 power so taking away power or attack really won't phase the end result. Tanaereva with courage power +3 and clan bonus. What else can you ask for? I personally think this is a great deck style meant for maximizing your power and minimizing damage done to you. Charlie, Clara, Emma, Yayoi or the other new pussycat, Hikiyousan, Tanaereva, Nanook, Lulabee, and Ambre. I think that makes for a pretty hard hitting deck.
8 messages
English CooKIESnCreaM - last answer from CooKIESnCreaM, Friday 09/11/2007, 13:20.
Ok what do you suggest i se in a La Junta and Uppers deck please? i need it 4 my elo
4 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from Gryazzie, Friday 09/11/2007, 10:36.
Well i would need a help on my deck..i got beaten 10-20% forusing this deck in elo n daily tourny:-
Alexei
Amelia
Dan
Flo
Striker
Noon Steevens
Gwen
Flyer

my collection;-
Lihoi Chun
Otome
Gibson
Alice
Emma
svelthana
Wanda
Larry
Ingsthra
Venus
Klaus
Luis
Ice Jim
Warren

help needed..thanksin advance..
5 messages
English The-Girl-eVo - last answer from The-Girl-eVo, Friday 09/11/2007, 05:21.
Now i have 937 391 ctz... How do i get money? Maybe i need to buy [Aldebaran Cr] and maxed him? Please help. what i need to do. I have 50 Miss Twice Cr maybe they will help?
14 messages
English 0 Mr Holmes - last answer from 0bby, Friday 09/11/2007, 03:08.
What is the most balanced and strongestdeck you wish to have and beleive that will be unbeatable...
Thursday 08/11/07

8 messages
English KAJAY - last answer from The-Girl-eVo, Thursday 08/11/2007, 19:54.
Xia lemnig lv 3 (deck Fang Pi Clang ) all atk 36 VS Flyer lv3 (deck Junkz) all atk 30
why i lost
Wednesday 07/11/07

11 messages
English LOA kpb130 - last answer from Grixxxle, Wednesday 07/11/2007, 21:58.
Does any1 no if there are any 2 star char who add to ur life when they do damage outside of the Nightmare clan and which ones
7 messages
English OTZ - last answer from Memento Mori, Wednesday 07/11/2007, 12:14.
In ELO deck, you will use level one or two or three???
3 messages
English neji_hyuuga - last answer from Memento Mori, Wednesday 07/11/2007, 11:10.
What is angelina's ability?
she is a Montana
Tuesday 06/11/07

5 messages
English LilKing - last answer from Darko EVO, Tuesday 06/11/2007, 16:23.
My current elo deck is

Gibson
Bruce
Wardog
Elly Mae
Noodile
Ratanah
Jeff
Nanook

If you to help me out that will be great i also have all the Pussycats except the CR'S
Monday 05/11/07

2 messages
English HAN Pussycat - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 05/11/2007, 22:45.
I think that in Urban Rivals should be room or battle format where the more stars your deck have the better is for you.
The best cards are usually with five stars and they are the most expensive... Why they are so the less needed?? I think thats the good idea it would be the room where you can show how good cards you have... Whats your opinion?????
5 messages
ελληνικά walawelo1 - last answer from Memento Mori, Monday 05/11/2007, 17:44.
Guys am new to this game but , am a math guy , i just love math and so i caculate befor the battel and after and still unlogic stuff happen , why would a charecter who after calculating has bigger power , bigger attack and bigger damage (includes the bills , bounses , ablitys ) lose againes the charecter that is less in every thing
some one hit me on the head and tell me how does it work
21 messages
English HAN Pussycat - last answer from Hobbitusz, Monday 05/11/2007, 14:56.

« Previous12...642643644645646647...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals