Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13482 subjects - 141842 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...642643644645646647...674675Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 28/08/07

9 messages
English Oldrepublican - last answer from Warr kid, Tuesday 28/08/2007, 10:05.
I love the Nightmare clan and have alot of cards in it but i having troble figuring out what clan i should use with them.

1 Geist/Roots+Nightmare would get rid of all effects + Hugo would boost their attack so they ahve a great chance of winning

2Nightmare+Junta/fang pi would have high damage and with health stealing capabilties

3Nightmare+Uppers/sacrom/montannah would lower my pill usage and would be great for bluffs

ps. what is ombres ability?
5 messages
English Seetan Fox - last answer from Gone4eva, Tuesday 28/08/2007, 05:44.
8 messages
English 0-kaizer13 - last answer from Gone4eva, Tuesday 28/08/2007, 05:42.
I wrote about this earlier in Sven's ELO deck guide, but since there is no answer so far. I'm making my own topic
My collection is Uppers, All Stars, Bangers, and La Junta.

I'm using Sven's La Junta-Uppers deck right now, it's very good and produce a lot of battle points for me. But I need alternatives, so I got two combinations so far.. AllStars-Uppers and Bangers-Uppers
AllStars (13)
Alexei - 4
Amelia - 3
Flo - 2
Striker - 4

and Uppers (12)
Samantha - 2
Beetenka - 4
Rubie - 3
Zatman - 3
-------- or ---------
Bangers (12)
Vermyn N - 4
Juicy Lord - 3
Saddy - 3
Graff - 2

and Uppers (13)
Dorian - 5
Samantha - 2
Zatman - 3
Rubie - 3

The first deck main power is the Stop Opp Ability and Stop Opp Bonus, while the second deck still got Stop Opp Bonus but with the extra help of damage reduction from Vermyn N and Juicy Lord.. Also, the second deck got Dorian as the finisher (+fury damage).

Which one is better? or should I make modifications?
I'm planning to collect 1 more clan, GHEIST or Nightmare.. Which one is better to combine with my current deck?
19 messages
English Mindless Mind - last answer from Gone4eva, Tuesday 28/08/2007, 05:36.
Hey rivals,

what new abilities would you make in the game? Here are 2 my suggestions:
1. Steal Opp Pillz
2. Distraction (-Opp Power, -Opp Damage)

M!ndle$$ M!nd
Sunday 26/08/07

25 messages
English Timez - last answer from XC Bangor, Sunday 26/08/2007, 22:01.
I'm like Ulu Watu coz it have very powerfull card and its cool and hot!
Saturday 25/08/07

8 messages
English Apollo SAW - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 25/08/2007, 12:32.
Can anyone please tell me the abilities of

Juicy Lord
Saddy

Both of Bangers clan.

I have enough Clintz to buy one, but not both. So I just want to know their abilities to make a decision of which one to buy.

Thnx
29 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from Gone4eva, Saturday 25/08/2007, 10:27.
I want a fast damage deck and want suggestions for affordable (500ctz Mark) high damage cards
Friday 24/08/07

3 messages
English floren - last answer from UR-JMB, Friday 24/08/2007, 15:05.
What is THE BEST CARD on Nightmare clan since i got 2 card
- K Cube
- Kenny

and does it work with clan upper, Roots or Sakrohm
3 messages
English Oldrepublican - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 24/08/2007, 14:56.
Ok heres my idea for an elo dek
Timber-5
Hel-2
Mojo-3
kenny-4
and then i also need 4 more cards from junta or fangpi
which clan should i use
8 messages
English Symbolic - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 24/08/2007, 14:50.
Ok well I plan on changing my deck around and I think I am going to use a Sentinel/ Uppers build. Now the big thing I need to know is what level 5 Sentinel I should pick?
Copper, Chloe, or Havok...

The build I will be using is something like this:

Dragan Cr
Copper /Chloe/ Havok
Luis/ Skiner
Aurelia

Zatman
Rubie
Samantha
Franki Hi

Any help would be great, thanks.
Wednesday 22/08/07

27 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - last answer from Darko EVO, Wednesday 22/08/2007, 23:48.
"Also, to maintain balance in ELO, GraksmxxT will be banned from that mode as of next Monday. He (it?) can be played as normal in all other modes."

Noooooooooooooo
r.i.p my everlasting elo-friend
15 messages
English GatoMuerto - last answer from 0Vman LoA, Wednesday 22/08/2007, 16:58.
I broke down. I bought creds and then packs. Just racked up enough tourn plays to pay for another pack, and now I am wondering what is the best method for "buying in"? For the 20C packs, it is obvious that you are attempting to buy the packs that correspond to the clan you want, but what is the real spread on rare/unc/com? 1/3/8?

Additionally, just wondering if it is better to buy "Full Deck" packs (guaranteed 5-star, which are usually worth at least 1k), or you have a better payoff long-term with the smaller 20C packs. I've gotten a couple bad and a couple good with the 20Cs, but my last one was rather... disheartening.

I play(ed) MtG, so I am used to packs with 1R,3U,11C. Does the 50C packs have a different collation from the 20C, or is the collation the same, with the inclusion of an "additional" 5-star char?
Tuesday 21/08/07

9 messages
English Jebadiah - last answer from Jerre Muesli, Tuesday 21/08/2007, 18:30.
Here's the problem: my deck is currently a 3/3/2 split between 3 clans. I think I want to adjust the deck, maybe dropping one clan entirely. But I'm not sure which clan to drop, or which cards to sell off first, or what a good replacement would be. First, my deck:

All Stars: Dan, Amelia, Kimberley
GHEIST: Gheistling, Lilith, Vryer
Roots: Yookie, Matthew

All are at level max. Here are the pros and cons of each clan, as I see the.

All Stars: Pros-- I have 3 cards; their clan bonus is the most powerful. Cons-- Kimberley, though entertaining, is fairly weak, and if Amelia's ability is cancelled, she's basically another Kimberley.
GHEIST: Pros-- I have 3 cards, Gheistling's poison ability. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as the Roots, and the strongest card is Lilith, a 5/4 with no ability.
Roots: Pros-- Individually, Yookie and Matthew are the strongest cards in my deck. Cons-- Their clan bonus is the same as GHEIST (and not even that powerful), and I only have 2 of them.

I have 16 credits, so I'd like to figure this out before I earn enough to buy a pack (so I know which pack to buy). Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance!
Monday 20/08/07

5 messages
English OnlineHelper - last answer from Coure, Monday 20/08/2007, 16:41.
What makes a clan good for elo and what makes a card good fro elo?
Sunday 19/08/07

8 messages
English (-M-) - last answer from (-M-), Sunday 19/08/2007, 19:04.
I notice that Maciej freak clan has this ability -3 Opp Power,min 6 .
As i know any power reduce only on printed power value and the maximum power is 8 logical it's not possible and it should be like this -2 Opp Power,min 6 .
It's only possible if the reduce in real power value after calculate clan bounces and ability and Leader ability (amber).
4 messages
English -Annihilator- - last answer from 0-Jade, Sunday 19/08/2007, 14:33.
Just wanted to ask... is it when a card is old... it becomes a CR card???
2 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from TheScathed, Sunday 19/08/2007, 11:24.
Should i sell these cards to make money for high damage cards?
Meyen
Wanda
Ottavia
(please dont post offers to buy on notice board)

and what high damage cards do u recommend if i do sell them?
Saturday 18/08/07

8 messages
English Apollo SAW - last answer from lol 78, Saturday 18/08/2007, 15:17.
I need some advice, please.

When I first started to play EVO, I used FURY 2 or 3 times, each time the opponent told me I was cheating and that fury was not proper evo play. Since then I NEVER use fury anymore, not even to ensure a draw. ( I lose a lot playing evo ).

Lately though, I play against many evo players that uses fury to ensure a win, especially in tournaments.

Now, I'm asking.

1: IS THAT PROPER EVO PLAY OR NOT ?
2: IS THAT CHEATING OR NOT ?
3: CAN I BEGIN TO USE FURY AGAIN TO WIN OR NOT ?

I always try to give my opponent a reasonable chance to win, even when i'm not playing evo. But the KILLERS playing Urban-Rivals, are beginning to turn me into a " NOT SO MR NICE GUY ".

Can I begin to play to win or not ?
1 message
I don't get it, how come people on 4% some people have green faces , i'm on 94% and i'm on orange
4 messages
English Illmatic_ - last answer from LOA_PuppyChow, Saturday 18/08/2007, 09:02.
Right now i'm using/building Junkz deck i need a complimentary clan any ideas? Maybe Uppers?

« Previous12...642643644645646647...674675Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals