Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3868 subjects - 23826 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...145146147148149150...193194Next »       search the message board

Friday 24/12/10

4 messages
English 0_Raulken - last answer from Mr Viggz, Friday 24/12/2010, 23:50.
Hi sorry for my english

I want think a new elo's mode, a new rooms type for player have a real life but are very good player with no more time for play, a new type called "Raulken" for player have max 3-4hours of play at week

My idea is:

1) limited match (for example 50)
2) match's rules:
a. system automatic select ur opponent with a historical % win on last 100match in this modality (isnt possible match u have 1400 play vs a 1300 player advanced, because system is based on hystory and not actual level )
b. on start U are vs low %win level, after U are vs high level % EVEN, whit this system U can simulate a eliminator tournament

3) point:
based on:
a. delta of %win from U and ur opponent! for a real grade of match and not fake elo's REMEMBER ELO's SYSTEM IS REALY CREATED for a LIMITED MATCH, not for urban rivals
b. delta stars match

LIVE or DIE

I am available for any suggested, critique or other... this is a beautiful game but elo is not good!
It's time of revolution
18 messages
English iHasNoName - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Friday 24/12/2010, 18:34.
I thought the lower star card always won if the attack is the same, but i have lost 2 or 3 times with the lower card when me and my opponent have the same attack. This is in a Elo Type 1 Room

I couldn't find any other message board to put this in and since this has something to do with Elo.
2 messages
English WHITMARSH - last answer from UM_Fox, Friday 24/12/2010, 08:18.
I want a card with good soa and ability so it always wins on equal pills but has 2 damage( don't ask why). Does anyone know of such a card for my elo deck? Thanks
Thursday 23/12/10

10 messages
English PlayerSevenRR9 - last answer from El Kabong, Thursday 23/12/2010, 16:23.
Recently i have heard that people can put 1 star character as a filler, such as Wanda 1 star, but doesn't this imply that you have to constantly buy the character again and again because the character will eventually evolve?
Or is there a simple way to lock the experience?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
1 message
deleted

Trying to make something out of both.
Feel free to comment and rate. Thanks!
Wednesday 22/12/10

6 messages
English krokmithaine - last answer from krokmithaine, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 23:05.
Hi there,

Here is my preset: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1663758

Maybe clans those clans doesn't match right. Maybe card choice is wrong. I don't know please comment.

Here are the facts:
1 - I perform well against strong opponent in dangerous zone (even with ELO ban cards) as i can attack or play poison/life gain (77% win / 23% loss)
2 - ELO is terrible, either i'm unlucky or just unskilled, or the deck is bad (perhaps alltogether). (50% win / 50% loss)

please help me !!!
4 messages
English shonenhikada - last answer from 0 Braxter, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 22:28.
Obviously those who pay win ELO battle no matter what. my characters in ELO always seem to loose in critical battles even though my characters have 15 - 20 pts higher than opponent. I mean seriously. WTF is wrong with Montanas if -12 points deduction in atk and higher atk still causes them to lose.
1 message
What do you think about this deck?

All Stars/Vortex elo deck
rate and comment please
thanks
12 messages
English Cypherax - last answer from Cypherax, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 09:25.
1. Here's my Pirana deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1661281&list (Please rate!)
Is it good? In Clintz, I only have about 500 left... but I have a few cards I can sell to make around 2000.
Could I improve it somehow?

2. Also, are Piranas good in ELO? I have changed clans many times before... from Sentinel, to Rescue, to GHEIST, to Nightmare, to Jungo, to Uppers, now this... yeah I change a lot
I don't mind investing in another clan... Skeelz look alright, but they are quite expensive and from what I understand, they aren't great in ELO.

3. Finally, just out of curiosity, are Montana good at Type 1 for beginners (by beginners I mean people with a budget of 5k)? From what I understand they're better at Type 2. If possible, could you suggest a Montana type 1 beginner sample deck for around 5k?

Yeah, I have a few questions... could you please answer all of them?
Thanks!
4 messages
English xNipple - last answer from Mr Viggz, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 00:20.
My decks suck. They never get many elo points. My current deck has got me to 920!! The link is in my bio.
Anyway, need help building a deck with those cards, i also have 2 other copies of Deebler (i only have these cards and 1000 clintz). So, is anyone wlling to help me out?
Tuesday 21/12/10

5 messages
English ChaosTheoryUltr - last answer from UrOrc hai, Tuesday 21/12/2010, 11:52.
Ok so I wanted to form a deck based off of these clans. Cards I am planning on using-
Nightmare- Pan
Mawpin
Azel
Eadh
GHEIST- Anibal
Arkyn
Rolph
Bristone

Really just wanted to know if this is a good idea or if there are any cards I should replace for better ones. Note: Clintz is of some concern any these cards are currently pretty cheap so they work for me. And Azel may be seen as a odd choice but I figure she could be good to inflict the slow drain.
So either way- Any suggestions? (oh and this is for ELO, or DT T1)
8 messages
English Captian D Ark - last answer from ThisisGiese, Tuesday 21/12/2010, 05:53.
Are they a good combo?

Here's my deck
1 message
English 4evrafterlife - subject is closed
Threw something together with some extra clintz its turned out great for me, any opinions or advice on what you think could Beef it up, I'm really enjoying this clan combo

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1663428
Monday 20/12/10

3 messages
English xNipple - last answer from xNipple, Monday 20/12/2010, 20:40.
My first deck that has used Uppers, ever.
I thought that the strong Uppers bonus of -10 opp. attack min. 8 went really well with cards like chiara and Sasha.
So, i made this deck
deleted
Please r+c this deck and if you have time, some of my others too Thanks

-TheUnholyOrc-
2 messages
English rogueSleipnir - last answer from UM-omom, Monday 20/12/2010, 15:51.
Is the ELO penalty the same when you lose a player or forfeit the match?
or does it fall a fixed value on a forfeit?

« Previous12...145146147148149150...193194Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals