Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3772 subjects - 22930 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...149150151152153154...188189Next »       search the message board

Saturday 30/10/10

1 message
I have to say its been a fun deck to use, 1300+ so far and looking to get higher by the end of the week, any suggestions would be appreciated.

E L O Outcasts

Thanks
7 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from Lyudorashi, Saturday 30/10/2010, 07:36.
So what is the most balanced clan to come with a half deck Jungo??
1 message
Elo wipeout with only one thing in mind win win win i created this deck too create 2 hit no risk k.o combos playing with this deck is just fun unless your facing the might of C Wing Dregn in a unstoppable 2 hit k.o http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1569614&list
Friday 29/10/10

3 messages
English Respect WMD - last answer from Respect WMD, Friday 29/10/2010, 21:47.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1575468&list

I've won 13 games straight (1 draw) with this deck

suggestions always welcome! Happy Halloween
4 messages
English Termina Est - last answer from peter1568, Friday 29/10/2010, 21:21.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1575308

I haven't had any major problems yet, but I'm still in the 1100s
19 messages
English Prof Necros - last answer from jd105l, Friday 29/10/2010, 16:13.
If you haven't noticed yet, the week after next most of the useable 5*s in ELO are temp-banned!

I think this is hilarious. This is probably the best use of the temp bans that I've seen, it will definitely make ELO more interesting that week. So either you make a well balanced deck or you use some of the less used 5*s in the game.

Just glad I have Miss Twice Cr .
2 messages
English engrcva - last answer from biomin, Friday 29/10/2010, 12:31.
So yes week 45 will be fun since most 5* cards will be ban ( http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/elo/banned_characters.php?nbWeeks=2 ). So the question is: who are you going to ban?

4* - Four Star
I'm voting for Kerry. ( suffer the wrath of democracy Rescue fans! )
SOB + 12 attk. is not nice as an opponent.

3* - Three Star
I'm thinking Sigma, yes her. Rather than voting off a fragile 5 power card I'd rather stop Sigma since Poison + DR (any DR: Redra, PC, Yookie, Arno, Jeena) will be annoying.OFC Mona will always have a special place in my ban list.

2* - Two Star
Hawkins, not because he can sap out my pillz but because he make so much room for other monsters. Same goes for you Lehane and Spiaghi.

So, who are you going to ban?
1 message
Lol look at it! it seems that all 5* star cards everywhere will be banned and everyone else will be FREEEEEEE!!!!
that means hello Oshitsune, hello everyone from GHEIST, yes you too Toro. I think the week 45 bans are more reasonable (advantageous) than the weeks before. This will be fun (:
Thursday 28/10/10

6 messages
Português DS_coolasc - last answer from DS_coolasc, Thursday 28/10/2010, 21:40.
deleted

won't b able to use it this till friday but was hoping to get some opinions on what to change or if it's good or bad
1 message
All stars + Piranas ELO Protect

This deck has a base power of 49 but it also has power manipulation and stop opponent bonus.

Good against those pesky montana's. Also has pillz abilities which allow the use of extra pillz or maybe not (bluff and pretend you are going to use them or don't bluff and use the card to get the damage in.

The lowest damage possible is a whopping 35 of course with out damage reducers coming into play but it has stop opponent ability and a stop bonus which annoys dr abilities and pussy cats.

All in all, when you think about it, many players that achieve over 1300 in ELO every week use a balanced deck, and since so many GHEIST and Roots cards are banned players are looking for an alternative.

Roots were used frequently because of their balance, how many times did you meet three 3* Roots and a 5* Roots card or even the 2* Arno. The reason players used these cards is becuase no matter what random cards the computer chooses for them to battle with they will always stand a good chance of winning.

Thats why I think this deck has an appeal to players and It is working for me.

just one of the presets of the Ravages of Time
6 messages
English Raptor WMD - last answer from engrcva, Thursday 28/10/2010, 14:59.
How high do i need to get my elo rating on a wed. for it to safely not decay below 1300? 1320+?

Thx in advance.
1 message
English Gene Genie - subject is closed
I've been doing pretty good with this deck deleted
I don't play Junkz or Sakrohm too much so if you have a better idea for cards please feel free to comment.
Currently at 1243 Elo, i am hovering around this number and can't seem to beat that hump.
Wednesday 27/10/10

5 messages
English n0elle0n - last answer from Rayus_Breaker, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 23:13.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1550385

Chiara is always banned and finally managed to get Praxie..
Any comments on this deck?

Thanks
12 messages
English TCG_Kris - last answer from Eduard Khil, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 17:12.
If you look at the Temp Bans, on week 43 (24/10-30/10) Hawk is on both the Perma ban list and the Temp ban list.

I see this as either an Error, or certain Permabanned cards may become free very shortly.
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1574483

looking for comment to improve this deck.
Rate up to support if you like it!

Thanks!

« Previous12...149150151152153154...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals