Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3820 subjects - 23394 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...150151152153154155...190191Next »       search the message board

Monday 08/11/10

4 messages
English xNipple - last answer from TH_foxfire, Monday 08/11/2010, 14:31.
Okay, it my first time using Rescue, so i need help anyway, here's my idea for a deck (btw, because im low levelled i'll probz just use this deck for T1, not ELO, not next week anyway...)

[Name-Stars-Price(roughly)-Ability]

Hugo-*****-650---[Team:Atk+6]
Sledg-*****-3600--[Protection:Bonus]
Lea---**-----900---[SOB]
Elvira-***---2000--[SOA]
Steve-**----5000--[-2 opp dmg, min 1]
Krash-*-----350----[N/A]
Glosh-****-1500--[Stop: Power +3]
Slyde--***---400---[-3 opp dmg, min 1]

help me out please!! is this good? any replacements/changes?
PM me please
1 message
Hiya folks,

I'm thrilled about using Uranus for the first time in ELO. You GO, baldy!

Comment on this preset : http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1236526...

Cheers, and happy ELOing!
1 message
Id_deleted

Please comment on everything and if you like this please rate green and if you rate red comment anyway (expecting stupid comments from players like Vinyl-Scratch , swagmaster420 and so on)

Have fun.....
Sunday 07/11/10

6 messages
English diamondeverythi - last answer from Termina Est, Sunday 07/11/2010, 23:51.
Currently using Oflgn, Heeg, Deea, Neloe, Cblade, CWing, Cyb Lhia, Dagg

Just having a hard time in elo, this is my first run through with Vortex though, any tips?
1 message
Hehe this is my very first created ELO deck (not sure if there's anyone who have the same ELO deck as mine)

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1593847
Saturday 06/11/10

11 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from -Wicer-, Saturday 06/11/2010, 23:33.
Finding a goood half deck to pair with my Montana deck in ELO
14 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from Medivh, Saturday 06/11/2010, 16:21.
Juz askin to the experts if what clan dominates aas of this week?
i mean because of the certian bans on GHEIST and other "ELO" clans that is commonly used by people?
23 messages
English redeemeraz - last answer from cnetboss, Saturday 06/11/2010, 10:59.
First of, these comments are strictly my own opinions. I have been playing Rescue since I started UR. I do not claim to be an expert, but I do believe I can evaluate cards reliably, as most of my decks seem to do quiet well. Rescue as a whole has a lot of very solid cards. I rated the cards out of 5, but even the worst Rescue cards, I had difficulty giving them a 1/5 (I think only 2 cards)

Hopefully this can help both new people and experienced when trying to either play as or deal with Rescue:

5 Stars: Rescue has some great 5-stars, unfortunately they tend to get banned, requiring most to depend on the average 5 starts.

1. Cliff: The best Rescue card bar none. SoA is the best ability in this game, and add it with an 8 damage, that’s huge! 8 damage that can ignore all damage reduction (barring Pussycats) (5/5)

2. Sledge: Sledge barely looses out to Cliff. Sledge is a rock solid card that can handle SoA or SoB without flinching and dish out the damage (5/5)

3. Aurora: Great power, great separation (5 damage + 3 life for a separation of Very solid 5* when Cliff/Sledge are banned. Solid card. (4/5)

4. Hax: Great power when courage comes in, but very subpar damage, that with any DR makes it worthless for a

5 star. With the 3 cards above, Hax is useless. (2/5)

I will post the rest when the thread appears. Apparently there is a limit to how many characters I can have in a post.
5 messages
English ITs punchit - last answer from URHunter, Saturday 06/11/2010, 08:20.
3 messages
English Gene Genie - last answer from -DustStorm-, Saturday 06/11/2010, 06:02.
What do you get for someone quitting on you, i just got 9 pts cause someone quit on me. I think it's kind of funny considering i just lost 18 for losing a battle right before that. If someone quits do i get less pts for the win? I've never only got 9 pts for a win which is why i'm asking because that seems unfair for me, i know he gets penalized losing more pts but do i also get less pts for the win?
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1590705

50% of a 2hit hand.
High power, high dmg and reasonably strong DR.

Pls rate up if you like it!
Friday 05/11/10

6 messages
Deutsch vapm - last answer from silencerX, Friday 05/11/2010, 02:14.
I just need something against SoA and SoB clans, cause its really hard to play against them.
but i also want an SoA staying in my team. maybe someon can help me (sry for my english)

deleted
Wednesday 03/11/10

1 message
Yeah , No 5 stars cards next week .

No 5 Stars Cards xD

plz rate if you like it and tell me if it has any change

thanks mod
Tuesday 02/11/10

2 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Tuesday 02/11/2010, 18:11.
I know almost nothing about Piranas, but I tried to make a half deck to go with ulu. What do you think?
1 message
Pussy Cat for Elo

Pussies
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1585505

Forming as many under-rated clan Elo deck as possible!

Pls rate if you like
1 message
21:55 Elo you lost against 0 mars, Boot Camp (1-7): 1128 ELO
21:55 Elo you lost against 0 mars, Boot Camp (1-7): 1139 ELO
:/ please fix.
1 message
Im making a Vortex Pirahnas deck and can't decide on a 5 star pirahna to use

Any suggestions

« Previous12...150151152153154155...190191Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals